FedEx Freight | If we MERGE

Crap, and I'll be on vacation Thurs. Guess I'll just have to come here for the real deal.
I mean this site is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth......isn't it?

I am going to have to grow some wings or at least get some hip waiters to either fly above or keep all the BS off of me in here... LOL

I am going to have to grow some wings or at least get some hip waiters to either fly above or keep all the BS off of me in here... LOL

Not sure what BS you're talking about. I agree there is some BS about disclosure crap but as far as big news goes it will be here Thursday or maybe even Wednesday late.

heard yesterday that we are combining some terminals across the US. Here in California Bakersfield and one down in the LA basin and one other one. Also was told that Freight yard in Stockton will be moved to Lathrop which might take some of our Pand D frieght. Why over lap? They just load it on a trailer for ie. Cinn and drop it off at our terminal or deliver to say National relay yard etc. Also read somewhere that Chico National drivers sitting by the phone LOL Total BS One of those drivers was my team partner since the beginning and he is in the dark as much as the rest of us. There are only drivers there and I know them all.

There is a lot of buzz this morning....should be an interesting next few days.....weeks? It's funny how the competition seems to know whats going to happen more than FedEx People do?????? As an insider put it...."this is the worst kept secret right now".

Look Fedex did you see the "LOL"? That meant I was only half serious when I posted that.. I think there is some validity to a lot that is being said in here... What and how much I have no idea.. I do think however that anyone that is "IN THE KNOW CIRCLE" isn't posting anything in here.. Most people including myself are throwing crap at the wall and waiting to see if it sticks or not... I just think the line if there is such a thing is being crossed on some of the things being posted....

One thing about our wonderful internet era is that we get to know more stuff by blogging than we get from Mgmt. Just hold on for the ride.......it's about to start soon.......

Now we are making obscure numeric references? :-D "10" The tenth month perhaps? Better yet 10:10am on 10-10-2010!! By "magic number" you must surely refer to the astronomical anomaly that will align all of FedEx's resources in a way that will affect everyone most dramatically...

I love the fact that there are 21 viewers here currently, awaiting this fantom announcement that was generating by the enterprising efforts of Jeff, who was trying to attract more users to his rebooted website. The jokes on us, now carry on.

Seriously though, the "magic number" is clearly 11.

I love the fact that there are 21 viewers here currently, awaiting this fantom announcement that was generating by the enterprising efforts of Jeff, who was trying to attract more users to his rebooted website. The jokes on us, now carry on.

At the risk of sounding like a @ss kisser (because, truth be known, Jeff really doesn't care for me that much and never will....for good reason), Jeff had nothing whatsoever to do with these rumors and posts. Frankly, you'd be hard pressed to find his participation in the discussion. The discussion and rumors were started and fed by the members....... simple as that. What Jeff does with his web site is his business. But to suggest that somehow he manufactured this to generate posts belies the fact that there are thousands of members, and 12 here currently. Do the math. The most active board currently and ever is the YRC board. If he was going to start some stuff just to get members, he'd likely start there....... one would think.

And, yes, the joke is on you. And you will not appreciate the punch line.

At the risk of sounding like a @ss kisser ***** Jeff really doesn't care for me that much and never will....for good reason)*****
And, yes, the joke is on you. And you will not appreciate the punch line.

Really Nobody - you sound like a jilted lover! "Jeff doesn't love me, only he knows why, don't talk bad about him, you are a poopy head".

Why so testy? If you know anything about my posts you would realize that they are mostly in jest. Jeff is a big boy, he can fight his own battle (if he thought of it is such) and really with the whole punch line bit? Really? That's how you respond to me trying to lighten the tone?

I'm fatigued by how many members here are trying to manipulate a rumor to bully members of their sister company! How is that the concept of TEAM?

>Together
>Everyone
>Achieves
>More

Last edited by a moderator:
Really Nobody - you sound like a jilted lover! "Jeff doesn't love me, only he knows why, don't talk bad about him, you are a poopy head".

Why so testy? If you know anything about my posts you would realize that they are mostly in jest. Jeff is a big boy, he can fight his own battle (if he thought of it is such) and really with the whole punch line bit? Really? That's how you respond to me trying to lighten the tone?

You're right, I'm wrong. Rock on.

I'm going to laugh if they just tell us that they are looking to grow next year and give the quarterly report along with some other mumbo jumbo. It seems like every few months there is someone on here saying we are going to merge and or there is something big that's gunna happen. I've been with this company for two and a half years and so far the only big news happened only a few months after I started when they did a realignment. I think people have a subconscious desire for something new to change, because according to obama all change is good change.