TForce | Indy's Vote Prediction!

Skeeter UPS has trillions of pennys to watch. Why don't you look at the parcel contract. I for one give the guys in Indy more credit than that. They know the whole company was watching them. I don't think they would have voted so overwhelmingly in favor of somthing that was sub par. There is something that we don't know yet.

If we still worked for ovnt none of this stuff would be happening, but we do not. The upper management in UPS is pulling all the strings! I would not be surprised by anything that happens in the future. If UPS is giving out split increase in wages for the brown and indy then I would have to guess that that will be the new company wide policy. If I have learned one thing since they brought ovnt is, they do things there way!

UPS Parcel has ALWAYS had split wage (2 a year) increases read the contract

The whole UPGF Contract is a farce. It was only done to get the package deal done quicker and avoid any service interuptions next year with package. Don't you think something was up when they announced both completed on the same day?? UPS is a $50 billion company. We are only $1-2 billion of that. What would you do to make sure the largest part of the business had their contract signed 1 year ahead of time!. They socked it to us and we should demand more.

Same amount of time off
Same Pension Formula
Same work rules

The increase was just to make it look good.

We need to demand better if we are going to sign any contract!

The whole UPGF Contract is a farce. It was only done to get the package deal done quicker and avoid any service interuptions next year with package. Don't you think something was up when they announced both completed on the same day?? UPS is a $50 billion company. We are only $1-2 billion of that. What would you do to make sure the largest part of the business had their contract signed 1 year ahead of time!. They socked it to us and we should demand more.

Same amount of time off
Same Pension Formula
Same work rules

If we go into the UPS pension then it is an improvment. It clearly states that under section 7 of benefits. We will have to wait to see what this means.

Same amount of time off
Same Pension Formula
Same work rules

AMEN Brother!!!:smilie_132:

Same amount of time off
Same Pension Formula
Same work rules

Like I said when they bought us, We were just a pawn so that UPS could get what they want. We will always be a pawn and we will always get stepped on! We are only here for the abuse.:biglaugh:

I think he needs to go back to lurking in the shadows if he thinks that is a great contract.
Sure I have no problem with the raises.

But I do with the benefits all remaining the same. I know UPS really has to watch their pennies and can't afford much.

I do not see anything in referrance to change in our new contract in relation to the pention or the 401k accept for the fact that UPS will no longer contribute too the 401.

I agree he should go back into the shadows if he is lacking tangible evidence.:1036316054:

Heah whats the story?
I've been reading posts from some of our co-workers that they are happy with everything now that their local union hall rep's straightened them out on the terms of this Indy contract.
Now you are saying its horse Poop,Accelerator?

Heah whats the story?
I've been reading posts from some of our co-workers that they are happy with everything now that their local union hall rep's straightened them out on the terms of this Indy contract.
Now you are saying its horse Poop,Accelerator?

we have said it at the hall and I am saying it here, we are not settleing for sub-par, when the rest of this damn company is basquing in bennies and retirement.

If we do not get NMFA, we are setteling for nothing at all, except what we have now with no UNION.

I wounder if theres any way of getting anything from UPS on what they think of all of this organizing.
As well as what they are willing to offer us for next years wages,and benefits?

Or maybe they could care less as long as they keep up us delivering their freight,maybe they are having fun watching all of us running around in the unknown??

I wounder if theres any way of getting anything from UPS on what they think of all of this organizing.

Or maybe they could care less as long as they keep up us delivering their freight,maybe they are having fun watching all of us running around in the unknown??

UPS knows that everything is going as they have planned.

Apo,
UPS has no obligation to give anything to a terminal that votes no. I'm not saying that they won't give them a little raise or whatever, but they sure wouldn't have to if they didn't want to. That's the purpose of the Contract. I guess that any terminal who votes it down will be at the mercy of UPS.....not a good place to be, in my opinion.

Apo,
UPS has no obligation to give anything to a terminal that votes no. I'm not saying that they won't give them a little raise or whatever, but they sure wouldn't have to if they didn't want to. That's the purpose of the Contract. I guess that any terminal who votes it down will be at the mercy of UPS.....not a good place to be, in my opinion.

So far their mercy hasn't been to bad. I'll hold it up against what Indy has any day.:biglaugh:

Wait I forgot they got the same thing.
They ought to be coming out anytime with their offer.

Believe me I have time to wait and see.

So far their mercy hasn't been to bad. I'll hold it up against what Indy has any day.

Wait I forgot they got the same thing.
They ought to be coming out anytime with their offer.

Believe me I have time to wait and see.
Skeeter,
What offer are you talking about? An offer to those who might not join the Teamsters? I really don't think you'll see any offer like that anytime soon, if ever.