TForce | Indy's Vote Prediction!

Contract

Doesn't any one in Indy have a computer to send out the facts of this contract. I think this stuff is find, but we want facts! But truefully A little bit of cash will be ok,Just give me job security and a good pension and bennies! Central Calif will go Teamster tomarrow! Thank You INDY!!!!

Doesn't any one in Indy have a computer to send out the facts of this contract. I think this stuff is find, but we want facts! But truefully A little bit of cash will be ok,Just give me job security and a good pension and bennies! Central Calif will go Teamster tomarrow! Thank You INDY!!!!

I think there are a lot more smarter folks in central California than that.

It must not have been too bad Skeeter. The vote was 107 to 1. I'll bet a lot of beer is being consumed in the Central Indiana area right about now. We'll get the details soon.

It must not have been too bad Skeeter. The vote was 107 to 1. I'll bet a lot of beer is being consumed in the Central Indiana area right about now. We'll get the details soon.

Hope you're right. I know the cost of living is quite a bit lower back there. But out west is a different story.

Brad33,
Welcome to Truckingboards. It's probably been a tiring day for the Indy guys. Having the Contract explained to them.....asking questions.....voting.....etc. I imagine one of them might wander here later and give a few details though. I'm sure that it was a taxing day on their concentration.

I guess I understand that train of thought, but the interest is still there... Some of us with years invested would like to know what the rest of our workforce life inholds... No 401k match disturbs me just a little.. Takes away the raise we might get in the long run..

I guess I understand that train of thought, but the interest is still there... Some of us with years invested would like to know what the rest of our workforce life inholds... No 401k match disturbs me just a little.. Takes away the raise we might get in the long run..

Brad, It disturbs me also. But each of us in what ever terminal we are out of have to vote our conscious.
If that terminal has more support for the way things are then that is the way it will be.:1036316054:
I don't think it will be 100% across the nation.

Another thing I just remembered. I was told that both parcel and freight contracts have the same expiration date. That was an issue that ups suposedly didn't want to happen. I think you can figure out why. Elvis out...

Brad, if you do lose the 401K match you would be gaining a defined benefit pension in return.

I would much rather be told how much I am going to get when I retire than how much they will give you now to save towards my own retirement.

It's got to be around 1930 or so in Indy. Maybe Indy voted for the contract but are a little ashame to go into details.

Come on Indy anybody got the contract info.

I have a defined benefit plan now.... On top of that I have a 401k match.. That is 2 times what most companies give in this day and age.. Never the less I was happy with it..

skeeter what is your deal?

If your against the union than don't sign a card. Your negative replies seem bitter. :nutkick: