Yellow | Is 705 following their work?

did a little birdy tell you. proof ? lets get the paint brushes out there will be a painting party at 301.

Roadway Global coming next

[quote author=snake eyes link=topic=81979.msg852478#msg852478 date=1280375341]
did a little birdy tell you. proof ? lets get the paint brushes out there will be a painting party at 301.

Roadway Global coming next
[/quote]

My son heard that at 326!

[quote author=pilot108 link=topic=81979.msg852334#msg852334 date=1280359074]
I go by 301 every day and have seen some activity on the road side. the city side is still dark at night, the generator is still by the garage, don't know if there was one at the city side. :iamnotworthy:
[/quote] I know for a fact I stopped in today at CGB and talked to the guards on duty and what they told me was earlier this week a group of YRC men along with some company engineers were up to something at the big house and also they were in the city dock as well . That's for starters well the guards and me were talking two service vans from an electrical company were pulling out of the yard so to me it looks like a reality verses bullshit .To me this ain't second hand I saw it first hand. If they did move back to CGB that would mean that out of that terminal they would regain all of what they had plus all of what Bolingbrook covered and yeah they would probably use all the big house for sure and when thing got back to normal the city dock might be useful . Did hear that 705 beat them on following their work but can't say with any certainty and if they didn't then its off to the labor board . It 's hard for a company to beat this because of the past practice this has all ways been the history of the company . Its all about that 5% and a good lawyer or even a not so good lawyer can show that there is bigotry against 705 . :thumbsup:

[quote author=pup driver link=topic=81979.msg852486#msg852486 date=1280379168]
I know for a fact I stopped in today at CGB and talked to the guards on duty and what they told me was earlier this week a group of YRC men along with some company engineers were up to something at the big house and also they were in the city dock as well . That's for starters well the guards and me were talking two service vans from an electrical company were pulling out of the yard so to me it looks like a reality verses ::shit:: .To me this ain't second hand I saw it first hand. If they did move back to CGB that would mean that out of that terminal they would regain all of what they had plus all of what Bolingbrook covered and yeah they would probably use all the big house for sure and when thing got back to normal the city dock might be useful . Did hear that 705 beat them on following their work but can't say with any certainty and if they didn't then its off to the labor board . It 's hard for a company to beat this because of the past practice this has all ways been the history of the company . Its all about that 5% and a good lawyer or even a not so good lawyer can show that there is bigotry against 705 . :thumbsup:
[/quote]cool :shift:

Chicago YRC drivers have choices to make. They can go work at ABF just like the 35 other drivers did within the last two weeks, they can pay an extra 5% of their wages to the IL toll roads to get to work at 301, or they can save $50 a month and stay in the Heights and work for Conway. What is the big deal?

[quote author=snake eyes link=topic=81979.msg852427#msg852427 date=1280369787]
301 cgb turning into 318 combo terminal ?
[/quote]Isn't combo called the (FLIP THE COIN) Bids? Where a dispatcher will flips a coin and if its Heads the driver drives the truck for that day, and if its Tails the driver has to be the beotch and load everyone's trailer for that day, even though he/she has been driving all their life. Sorry we don't have those problems in Chicago. In Chicago, they either are work the dock or they drive, thats it.

[quote author=spiracer link=topic=81979.msg852626#msg852626 date=1280430945]
The top manager of Chicago saw this thread and said ( dont believe any of these rumars) end quote!!!
[/quote]Tell that top manager Dave to start saving some loose change, so he can throw it into the toll booth net at the 95th St. Exit. :biglaugh:

[quote author=spiracer link=topic=81979.msg852626#msg852626 date=1280430945]
The top manager of Chicago saw this thread and said ( dont believe any of these rumars) end quote!!!
[/quote] All I know is what I saw and heard and didn't look like any rumors to me. Maybe his boss is giving him the old mushroom routine ya know, keeping in the dark and feed him ::shit::. :poke:

lets see some documents on ths sale of 309 and the work coming back to 705 and 710 not this hear say or sight seeing ::shit:: . by the way i seen hoffa sr at 301 today installing a toliet bowl for all this bullshit. show some facts or info on the sale of 309 and the work coming back. no facts all bull.....

:stir:

[quote author=snake eyes link=topic=81979.msg852794#msg852794 date=1280461358]
lets see some documents on ths sale of 309 and the work coming back to 705 and 710 not this hear say or sight seeing ::shit:: . by the way i seen hoffa sr at 301 today installing a toliet bowl for all this ::shit::. show some facts or info on the sale of 309 and the work coming back. no facts all bull.....

[/quote] Do you really think that they'll show anybody anything ? The only thing YRC shows is a hard time . :stir:

[quote author=snake eyes link=topic=81979.msg852794#msg852794 date=1280461358]
lets see some documents on ths sale of 309 and the work coming back to 705 and 710 not this hear say or sight seeing ::shit:: . by the way i seen hoffa sr at 301 today installing a toliet bowl for all this ::shit::. show some facts or info on the sale of 309 and the work coming back. no facts all bull.....

[/quote]Is the YRC Bolingbrook Management feeding our fellow (cough) (cough) (hock) (thuw/spit) union brothers more brainwashing bull ::shit:: material over there? 301 has plenty of room for Bolingbrook,but most likely they will all be end tailing or snake tailing in. :biglaugh:

[quote author=Club WPT link=topic=81979.msg852813#msg852813 date=1280464783]
Is the YRC Bolingbrook Management feeding our fellow (cough) (cough) (hock) (thuw/spit) union brothers more brainwashing bull ::shit:: material over there? 301 has plenty of room for Bolingbrook,but most likely they will all be end tailing or snake tailing in. :biglaugh:
[/quote] 1st of all this story spread like a rash at the heights tonite, I found out the following from various sources. There where 6 cement trucks lined up at the Ridge Weds. on the south end of the big house {harlem side} the end that needed to be resurfaced for at least 15yrs, The lease at Bolingbrook will not be renewed, so it wont be a 318 satellite. Electricians and plumbers have been there the last 2 weeks, why would we dump money into something we sold? did Conway go FHA on the purchase and everything has to be perfect?? it would be sold as is, and repair cost negotiated into the sale price plus they might want to change things to they're liking! YRC, RG would never annouce a sale of the Heights until it was absolutely neccesary to prevent the inmates who dont want to move, from laying down or destroying the dump. October 1st is the date I heard from the supervisors for the big move, I bet it going to be annouced when the COO is unveiled in August! Looks like theres gonna be alot of unhappy Hoosiers on that day!!!!! As far as 318/179 following the work from what I gathered from everyone at the heights 318 has only been around for 10 years or so our layed off 705 and 710 men will eat them up and they'll [179] be looking in. Just what I learned tonite you can take it or leave it!

[quote author=The DIME link=topic=81979.msg852830#msg852830 date=1280471987]
1st of all this story spread like a rash at the heights tonite, I found out the following from various sources. There where 6 cement trucks lined up at the Ridge Weds. on the south end of the big house {harlem side} the end that needed to be resurfaced for at least 15yrs, The lease at Bolingbrook will not be renewed, so it wont be a 318 satellite. Electricians and plumbers have been there the last 2 weeks, why would we dump money into something we sold? did Conway go FHA on the purchase and everything has to be perfect?? it would be sold as is, and repair cost negotiated into the sale price plus they might want to change things to they're liking! YRC, RG would never annouce a sale of the Heights until it was absolutely neccesary to prevent the inmates who dont want to move, from laying down or destroying the dump. October 1st is the date I heard from the supervisors for the big move, I bet it going to be annouced when the COO is unveiled in August! Looks like theres gonna be alot of unhappy Hoosiers on that day!!!!! As far as 318/179 following the work from what I gathered from everyone at the heights 318 has only been around for 10 years or so our layed off 705 and 710 men will eat them up and they'll [179] be looking in. Just what I learned tonite you can take it or leave it!
[/quote]cool eat the bastards up :thumbsup:

[quote author=pup driver link=topic=81979.msg852802#msg852802 date=1280463069]
What happen to the Italian ? He ain't been say en much lately he's pretty much up on things like this . :iamnotworthy:
[/quote]

I guess you haven't noticed but Italian Style and all he's other sign on names have been banned .

[quote author=spiracer link=topic=81979.msg852938#msg852938 date=1280508742]
Chicago Heights and Chicago Ridge have both been sold and were moving to a toxic swamp in Gary In.
[/quote]

ALRIGHT! we're moving to the GAX!!!!!!! :banana:

[quote author=spiracer link=topic=81979.msg852938#msg852938 date=1280508742]
Chicago Heights and Chicago Ridge have both been sold and were moving to a toxic swamp in Gary In.
[/quote]cool