Estes | Is Estes Express Lines For Sale

Compensation!!!

Dispatch was terrible before and is not better now. Most GI`s thought it would be alot better with dispatch but it is worse. We wait now and do not get paid and are told to sit there until the other driver shows up, whenever that is. This does not happen to me now, but it was and it sucks. And every driver that it happens to now will tell you it sucks.
Estes has rules set out for delays, and do not care. Estes breaks those rules everyday. This is a sore subject with me, but is only one issue.
thats called compensation!! means theyn owe you money for time on the clock!! get all your trip sheets together and call this guy for help 877-800-9005 he will get your delay pay!!~:funky::1036316054:

I am going to to buying Estes for 8 pans of lasagna and a dozen cookies. Your all fired btw!:biglaugh: be careful if you call that number the lady starts talkin dirty and wants your CC #

I am going to to buying Estes for 8 pans of lasagna and a dozen cookies. Your all fired btw!:biglaugh: be careful if you call that number the lady starts talkin dirty and wants your CC #

I'm having to think at least she might take you out for some drinks or give ya the reach around when she's screwing ya, unlike the big E. :hide:

I think you may have called the wrong number mr jesus. I think you called human resources in Richmond. The number he is referring to will help your fellow drivers. Something you find repulsive to engage in. Imagine that. Falsely accused of trying to harm Estes drivers, while providing a solution to a major discrepancy involving shortages of drivers pay. Is it just me folks? Or is this mr jesus nuttier than a fruit cake? Elvis out....

you had to refer me to fruitcake, i hate fruitcake more then the union

it would be more THAN the union my friend and also is anybody ever gonna post anything with some meaning ??? all i see is the same postes thread after thread !!

877-800-9005

it would be more THAN the union my friend and also is anybody ever gonna post anything with some meaning ??? all i see is the same postes thread after thread !!

the law office of jeff burn! unlike what estes does to it's employees! you guys are funny!! im starting to like you fruitcake er i mean trucking4jesus! I think your gonna need to kick in tacos for the big buy out!!:hysterical:

Beerboy, I would like to ask you a question. Is the delay pay issue a major complaint amongst road drivers? Judging by the overwhelming majority who have posted here, I would assume your answer would be yes. RNM gives a solution to this problem, and you respond that no one posts any useful information. What gives? Elvis out and confused....

Beerboy, I would like to ask you a question. Is the delay pay issue a major complaint amongst road drivers? Judging by the overwhelming majority who have posted here, I would assume your answer would be yes. RNM gives a solution to this problem, and you respond that no one posts any useful information. What gives? Elvis out and confused....

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN .... how many "pro union" guys that are on this sorry estes part of the boards tell these estes drivers that the delay pay would have to be negoaited out in a contract ???? would we get a contract??? ( the company by law never has to sign,they [company]just have to negoaite) would we get a pay DEcrease ??? will we have to pay dues plus health insurance like the ups (overnite) contract in indy??? basically you guys outta be dispatchers. you fellas can blow smoke all day long. trash and belittle drivers, negative as all get out . union,union,union. o.k. we get it ....union. i'm actually glad to see thats all some guys can talk about. oooo and lasagna.. "you guys are like playin cards with my brother-in-laws kids,nerve rackin sum*****es" .... from the best movie ever.. tombstone. i'm actually gonna just sit back and watch the ingorance for a bit.. whatever fellas:hide: p.s. if rob cares about money only wouldn't he make estes public , sell the stocks, then sell the company... think about it.. its what i'd do......... out for god knows how long

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN .... how many "pro union" guys that are on this sorry estes part of the boards tell these estes drivers that the delay pay would have to be negoaited out in a contract ???? would we get a contract??? ( the company by law never has to sign,they [company]just have to negoaite) would we get a pay DEcrease ??? will we have to pay dues plus health insurance like the ups (overnite) contract in indy??? basically you guys outta be dispatchers. you fellas can blow smoke all day long. trash and belittle drivers, negative as all get out . union,union,union. o.k. we get it ....union. i'm actually glad to see thats all some guys can talk about. oooo and lasagna.. "you guys are like playin cards with my brother-in-laws kids,nerve rackin sum*****es" .... from the best movie ever.. tombstone. i'm actually gonna just sit back and watch the ingorance for a bit.. whatever fellas:hide: p.s. if rob cares about money only wouldn't he make estes public , sell the stocks, then sell the company... think about it.. its what i'd do......... out for god knows how long

Beerboy, who burnt your pop tarts? I just asked a simple question and you exploded on me. If you were gumby, I would be covered in green from head to toe!!! First of all, you would get your delay pay under a union contract. Second, RNM wasn't talking about the union as the solution to the delay pay. He was giving all Estes drivers a number to a lawyer who could help get your just pay from Estes. As far as a decrease in pay. They will not settle for less then what you already have. Come on dude! You are smarter than that. They know the group would vote it down if it were not a better deal than they already had. I'm not real happy with the deduction per week for medical. But I do believe $25 a week, locked in for 5 yrs. is still a good deal. I predict even the master freight contract will concede the same. It is still far better then what non union workers will be paying. And I don't blow smoke anywhere. If you study my posts, as you have said in the past, then you know my character. I do not trash and belittle any one. Even after some have trashed me. And as far as negative as all get out. WTF?????? I have done nothing but try and help you and your family prosper!! I am insulted by that remark!!!! And last but not least. Rob will never go public. No need to. He has prospered quite ruthlessly off the backs of his employees for 75 yrs. He allegedly owns all equipment and properties outright. No need for outside investors. When he sells his company off, his family will be the sole proprietors of said fortune. And he will sell, SOON. Elvis out....

i make more money in the end of the week on my bring home pay than some of my brothers at holland. period.( still gotta top out too) you can drink the koolaid and be to far the other way also elvis.... and just so you can pat yourself on the back by lookin at the stocks, abf is not doing as bad as yellow... WHEW ... i'm glad i sold that stock at 48.oo a share. and by your post i'm tellin ya.... YOU ARE A LITTLE DRUNK ON THE KOOLAIDE. some of your comments are way naive. all good. good thing the teamsters NEVER burn a driver..:hysterical:

What!!did He Say!!!!!!

i make more money in the end of the week on my bring home pay than some of my brothers at holland. period.( still gotta top out too) you can drink the koolaid and be to far the other way also elvis.... and just so you can pat yourself on the back by lookin at the stocks, abf is not doing as bad as yellow... WHEW ... i'm glad i sold that stock at 48.oo a share. and by your post i'm tellin ya.... YOU ARE A LITTLE DRUNK ON THE KOOLAIDE. some of your comments are way naive. all good. good thing the teamsters NEVER burn a driver..:hysterical:

I THINK YOUR DRINKING SOME GOOD KOLOAIDE GO TO THIS WEB SITE ON YOU TUBE WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/user/teamsterspower:smilie_132:and see all the good we do!! you who don't want the mexicans to drive on our roads!! but Estes in So. Cal is hiring them like crazy along with a few boat people from the Nam!! vietnam!! Iall i said was call jeff burn for your delay pay but if you like working for free than don.t call but i know alot of other guys who are calling!!!!:hysterical:

well because c fer felt i violated the # 8 rule you didnt get to see the previous post soo i guess we talk good about the _ _ _ _ _ then it wont be deleted but if you tell the truth YOU GET DELETED... NICE... and figures... very fair. like ive always seen from "those people"

You must be busy busy busy TheBigR, saw it b4 the delete and was big time wonderin'.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

:smilie_132:

Ya, me too. Wuz tryin to reply to him with a quote, but he wuz doin the right thing and deleteing it. If there were more self policing on these boards, guys like me would be out of a job. Merry Christmas to you guys too............:biglaugh:

ya read the rules which i did sooo its gone no callin out the big boys. got it and i'll chill for a bit ohh and rule 8 also . i'm kinda proud 3 in one post

Ya, me too. Wuz tryin to reply to him with a quote, but he wuz doin the right thing and deleteing it. If there were more self policing on these boards, guys like me would be out of a job. Merry Christmas to you guys too............:biglaugh:

Too many good men and women already out of work as it is already. I for one am not going to add to that. :hysterical: Of course, I think the guys in the one Yellow Freight thread are keeping the police of this site busy enough.

Too many good men and women already out of work as it is already. I for one am not going to add to that. :hysterical: Of course, I think the guys in the one Yellow Freight thread are keeping the police of this site busy enough.

10-4 on the Yellow Freight. Somebody went ballistic and got themselves canned............:chairshot: