TForce | Is this a rumor?

I don't know anything about this case or the one that sued.
But if theres something a lawyer can find someone to sue over,if the client wins.
They both go away with a lot of money.
Lawyers standard fees for lawsuits are 33.5%,after taxes the client gets the rest.

So this whole issue could very well be someone seeing an opportunity to make some nice cash?

if you could sue for stress created on the job i think more than half the people in this country could sue.

Im feeling stressed out just thinking someone might be following me. Now I can't sleep and I talk to my self alot. Where's my lawyer?:biglaugh:

I have heard that they have been watching the Road Drivers speeds.Logan from safety has given a few drivers five days off for going over 69 mph....But those are rumours, I'm watching my speeds..........

Why woyld they not do this.....We are the biggest liability they got.....Of course they are going to watch us, we are the representatives daily for them.....The problems come when we are accused of something before it is proven....Or if they take it to the point you are getting suspended or fired.....Then how can we be safe when it a constant worry......They want to do it ....FINE.....but I want something between me and them......UNION!!!!!

Road drivers are just steering wheel holders.
Their routes are set,its hooking their sets,and pre trips
If that.
Some terminals have the sets already.
Then its just pre tripping to check the hook ups,lights,and tires.
Other than that the routes are the same old,same old way night,after night.

Now we city drivers have to hook our route trailes,check the lights,and tires.
Up ,and down shifting,turning here turning there,and braking all day long,as well as all the backing we have to do,not all on the see side.
Also the unloading,and loading of our trailers.

I'm not saying one class has to be safer than the other.
But I am implying that us city drivers have more to focus on in or job class.

We've all got to stay totally focused on paying attention to what we are doing all of the time we are on the clock.

So as a safety trainer I say we need to keep our eyes,and ears open,as well as our mouths shut,and we will all do well!

Road drivers are just steering wheel holders.
Their routes are set,its hooking their sets,and pre trips
If that.
Some terminals have the sets already.
Then its just pre tripping to check the hook ups,lights,and tires.
Other than that the routes are the same old,same old way night,after night.

Now we city drivers have to hook our route trailes,check the lights,and tires.
Up ,and down shifting,turning here turning there,and braking all day long,as well as all the backing we have to do,not all on the see side.
Also the unloading,and loading of our trailers.

I'm not saying one class has to be safer than the other.
But I am implying that us city drivers have more to focus on in or job class.

We've all got to stay totally focused on paying attention to what we are doing all of the time we are on the clock.

So as a safety trainer I say we need to keep our eyes,and ears open,as well as our mouths shut,and we will all do well!

I must say I can't believe you are a safety trainer...not doubting that you are....just wondering what UPS Freight was thinking.

To make a statement like this, you are not safety trainer material in my book...:nutkick:

It is quite clear how you have almost 3000 posts, because most of them are just gibberish.

I must say I can't believe you are a safety trainer...not doubting that you are....just wondering what UPS Freight was thinking.

To make a statement like this, you are not safety trainer material in my book...:nutkick:

It is quite clear how you have almost 3000 posts, because most of them are just gibberish.

Damn......Harsh....I think we should assume there is a fair amount of sarcasm in his post......Apo please tell me this is sarcasm......

Jumping fith wheels all of you guys are way to serious.
MY oh MY anybody that has to drive for UPS in any shape,manner,or form needs to be as safe as they possibly can be in their day to day,or night to night duties.
Its for all of our own good.
We've got loved ones at home that are depending on our pay checks,and also want us around for as long as possible.
No matter what time limits we have to go by,we should still focus on safety first.

GLAD TO BE_UPSF anytime you want to trade places with me to be a safety trainer your welcome to it.
This is one job I never wanted.
But now that I've got stuck with it I'm doing the best I know how with it.

I'm a fun loving guy,I try to always look at the bright side of life.
And thank God for all he's blessing me with.

Please forgive me for offending you with my post comments.
But like I say,I'm doing the best I can with whatever is dished out for me to do.

I can please some sometimes,but its almost impossible to please all,all the time.
So enjoy reading my posts,or forget about them,either way I don't care,I'm just having a fun time being a truckingboard member.
Take it,or leave it,treasure it,or trash it,whatever works for any of you,your posting partner,Apostolic.

like i said cross over to the dark side,
get out of the city like i did. 18 years was enough. be brave, go on and sign up for the road,
and see how much fun this side is.

GLAD TO BE_UPSF anytime you want to trade places with me to be a safety trainer your welcome to it.
I have no interest in trading places with you...nor do I have any interest in being a so called "safety trainer"
This is one job I never wanted.
But now that I've got stuck with it I'm doing the best I know how with it.
I find it hard to believe that they made you do it...if you would have said you weren't interested.

I can please some sometimes,but its almost impossible to please all,all the time.
If you were to re-read your previous post, you should see how it could come off as offensive.
So enjoy reading my posts,or forget about them,either way I don't care,I'm just having a fun time being a truckingboard member.
Take it,or leave it,treasure it,or trash it,whatever works for any of you,your posting partner,Apostolic.
I generally try to skip over them, but that one caught my eye.

Because you are a road driver,and you think I'm poking fun at road drivers in general.
I just try to have fun posting,just because I'm a city driver I poke fun at the road and the city as well.
But like I say I am truely very sorry I've posted something that you found offensive.

I'm not here to get people upset,I'm here to have fun,and gain any info about news in our operation,I wouldn't normaly get outside of this truckingboard.
Yes as far as becoming a safety trainer this is the last thing I wanted to be.
I just wanted to stay as I was a regular city driver,without all this added responsibility.

My TM didn't give me any choice.
He wanted me to be his terminals safety trainer,and thats all there is to it.

My burden is being older with double the years in the trucking industry than anyone else in my terminal.
Also I'm an Apostolic Penecostal Born Again Christian.
Which my life is being honest,and fair with everyone.

So with all of these positive traits I was to be our safety trainer if I liked it,or not.
So now that,thats what my title is I'm doing the best I can with it.