TForce | Is this a rumor?

Because you are a road driver,and you think I'm poking fun at road drivers in general.
I just try to have fun posting,just because I'm a city driver I poke fun at the road and the city as well.
But like I say I am truely very sorry I've posted something that you found offensive.

I'm not here to get people upset,I'm here to have fun,and gain any info about news in our operation,I wouldn't normaly get outside of this truckingboard.
Yes as far as becoming a safety trainer this is the last thing I wanted to be.
I just wanted to stay as I was a regular city driver,without all this added responsibility.

My TM didn't give me any choice.
He wanted me to be his terminals safety trainer,and thats all there is to it.

My burden is being older with double the years in the trucking industry than anyone else in my terminal.
Also I'm an Apostolic Penecostal Born Again Christian.
Which my life is being honest,and fair with everyone.

So with all of these positive traits I was to be our safety trainer if I liked it,or not.
So now that,thats what my title is I'm doing the best I can with it.

The fact that you repeatedly say you are an "Apostolic Penecostal Born Again Christian" doesn't impress me in the least..and shouldn't be part of any concideration for a job title...short of some position in the church.
I also do not believe it makes you anymore honest or fair than anyone else.

Thats ok GLAD TO BE_UPSF,your opinion is as good as anyone elses on here.
I can agree to disagree with you its all good my co-worker.

"Have fun,be safe,and may the Lord,not man direct your path,have a safe,and blessed week, from one of your UPS Freight co-workers,and posting friend,Apostolic"

Road drivers are just steering wheel holders.
Their routes are set,its hooking their sets,and pre trips
If that.
Some terminals have the sets already.
Then its just pre tripping to check the hook ups,lights,and tires.
Other than that the routes are the same old,same old way night,after night.

Now we city drivers have to hook our route trailes,check the lights,and tires.
Up ,and down shifting,turning here turning there,and braking all day long,as well as all the backing we have to do,not all on the see side.
Also the unloading,and loading of our trailers.

I'm not saying one class has to be safer than the other.
But I am implying that us city drivers have more to focus on in or job class.

We've all got to stay totally focused on paying attention to what we are doing all of the time we are on the clock.

So as a safety trainer I say we need to keep our eyes,and ears open,as well as our mouths shut,and we will all do well!

Apo, are you hitting the firewater??!!

I don't have the energy to tell you what I think of your post.

Because you are a road driver,and you think I'm poking fun at road drivers in general.
I just try to have fun posting,just because I'm a city driver I poke fun at the road and the city as well.
But like I say I am truely very sorry I've posted something that you found offensive.

I'm not here to get people upset,I'm here to have fun,and gain any info about news in our operation,I wouldn't normaly get outside of this truckingboard.
Yes as far as becoming a safety trainer this is the last thing I wanted to be.
I just wanted to stay as I was a regular city driver,without all this added responsibility.

My TM didn't give me any choice.
He wanted me to be his terminals safety trainer,and thats all there is to it.

My burden is being older with double the years in the trucking industry than anyone else in my terminal.
Also I'm an Apostolic Penecostal Born Again Christian.
Which my life is being honest,and fair with everyone.

So with all of these positive traits I was to be our safety trainer if I liked it,or not.
So now that,thats what my title is I'm doing the best I can with it.

Apo, you enjoy getting people riled. I think it's funny, given your U-name. But when you dish this stuff out, You got to expect the response.:smilie_132:

The fact that you repeatedly say you are an "Apostolic Penecostal Born Again Christian" doesn't impress me in the least..and shouldn't be part of any concideration for a job title...short of some position in the church.
I also do not believe it makes you anymore honest or fair than anyone else.

I would have too say after seeing some of the threads in regaurds to his boss, this is the type of TM that will take advantage of people( RULE WITH AN IRON FIST).

Some people will do things to keep a job and have respect for those who rank higher then he ,particularly those with title of TM.
He took the position based on the fact that he had too, considering his age, and the time left for retirement.

Although you may infact believe you are a supreme being ,the rest of us mortals have too live!!!!!!

And I get the same impression of iron fist from you after reading this post, if you consider most of what he preaches "jibberish" then you should take what he posted with a grain of salt!!!!!!
Regaurdless of religion. Why wake the water's when you are so close to the shore!!!!!

Well whatever credibilty I had before you all took offence to some of my posts comments tonight.
I see you've reduced me to dog feces in your minds.
Oh well thats still ok with me.

I tryed to be friendly with all of you on here,but it looks like I should take a break for awhile,than come back at a later time for a fresh start?

(NOT)!!!

Your not driving me out of here that easy.
I'm not that sensitive to worry about what anyone thinks about me.

Jesus loves,you all,and I do as well.

I also know very well that if your outside of the body of Christ you'll never undestand where I coming from anyway.

I pray that you'll all have a blessed week of staying safe,and being healthy.
Good night,see you all back here some time tomorrow when I get home from work.
Yes you can count on it,thats if God allows me to have one more day of life.

Well whatever credibilty I had before you all took offence to some of my posts comments tonight.

I tryed to be friendly with all of you on here,but it looks like I should take a break for awhile,than come back at a later time for a fresh start?

(NOT)!!!

I also know very well that if your outside of the body of Christ you'll never undestand where I coming from anyway.

Just keep on trucking gear jammer!!!!:1036316054:

(NOT)!!!

No one is trying to drive you out of here, just reacting to your posts. Every once and a while you fire of some humdingers.

I don't think you need to be religious to know where your going with your posts.

"Apostolic"
it is ok to wired about this place. the city can turn you inside out. 55-60 hours a week for 15 or 16 years on the same route, i know what you are talking about. to make thing worse they are putting all this other stuff at you guys.
the road is easier on body but the politics of the road are as bad as anything i have deal with. tm wannabe dispatchers and the wannabe tm rate clerks, make it so bad you wish you where back out on the dock.
i know you are on the board more than i am and if you have some of my post this weekend you know i have been wired to. this place is not the big O anymore.
atl home office needs to get off there BUTTS and fix the magnement at the terminals before they go any further.
they have got some of the best workers and they are going to run them off if they don'y start to listen.
hang in there.

(NOT)!!!

Maybe we could ask Jeff to start a "drivers chapel" thread so you could preach there instead of flooding the rest of the board with nonsense.

I don't know if your that insecure in your faith, or if you just think your better than everyone else...but I think all the religious talk is unnecessary....but thats ok....like I said before, I try to skip over your posts.

Road drivers are just steering wheel holders.
Their routes are set,its hooking their sets,and pre trips
If that.
Some terminals have the sets already.
Then its just pre tripping to check the hook ups,lights,and tires.
Other than that the routes are the same old,same old way night,after night.

Now we city drivers have to hook our route trailes,check the lights,and tires.
Up ,and down shifting,turning here turning there,and braking all day long,as well as all the backing we have to do,not all on the see side.
Also the unloading,and loading of our trailers.

I'm not saying one class has to be safer than the other.
But I am implying that us city drivers have more to focus on in or job class.

We've all got to stay totally focused on paying attention to what we are doing all of the time we are on the clock.

So as a safety trainer I say we need to keep our eyes,and ears open,as well as our mouths shut,and we will all do well!

AP, I guess I'll put my two cents in also on this posts. Through some of the posters were pretty hard on you it is a sore subject to some.
Why do you think road make so much more than P&D drivers. Do you think it's because all they have to do is sit and hold the steering wheel and go to point A then B.
There is got to be a reason we are paid so much more. Most P&D drivers that have never been on the road feel like you do. We are over paid and we don't work half as hard.
All untrue. If you go over the history of all accidents where there is high cost and fatalities it is from line haul.
Drivers have to fight fatigue from being up all night. Being away from home one, two sometimes a week at a time.
So AP I'm just letting you know you hit a raw nerve on this post.
But don't change nothing brother and keep preaching the good word. It will never return void.:1036316054:

AP, I guess I'll put my two cents in also on this posts. Through some of the posters were pretty hard on you it is a sore subject to some.
Why do you think road make so much more than P&D drivers. Do you think it's because all they have to do is sit and hold the steering wheel and go to point A then B.
There is got to be a reason we are paid so much more. Most P&D drivers that have never been on the road feel like you do. We are over paid and we don't work half as hard.
All untrue. If you go over the history of all accidents where there is high cost and fatalities it is from line haul.
Drivers have to fight fatigue from being up all night. Being away from home one, two sometimes a week at a time.
But don't change nothing brother and keep preaching the good word. It will never return void.:1036316054:

done both p&d and line....I agree completely....

I want to say I'm sorry to all that are road drivers.
Skeeters right I did a handful of road runs in my whole intire trucking carrer.
So he's right on when he says I can't relate to that life style.

I know that I wouldn't want to be a road driver,even for double the money I'm making now.

Once a city driver,always a city driver.
If I wanted road work I could of had it many times.
But city driving is my first and only choice.

So if you want to forgive me,or not,I'm very sorry for poking fun at you road drivers.

I want to say I'm sorry to all that are road drivers.
Skeeters right I did a handful of road runs in my whole intire trucking carrer.
So he's right on when he says I can't relate to that life style.

I know that I wouldn't want to be a road driver,even for double the money I'm making now.

Once a city driver,always a city driver.
If I wanted road work I could of had it many times.
But city driving is my first and only choice.

So if you want to forgive me,or not,I'm very sorry for poking fun at you road drivers.

Nothing to have to forgive you about. Some of the responses went way overboard as far as I am concerned. But as I have said a lot of P&D drivers think we have it made.

But until they get out there and experience it for themselves they feel like we are just over paid truck drivers.

I agree 100%.

Back to the rumor topic...pay attention ladies cause I don't like to gossip dont make me repeat this:toxic:

There are safety people out there and they do pull you over. They pull up next to you and shine a red light at you that says "UPS Safety". I heard they're making their rounds St louis, Philly and Pittsburgh. They watch the yard with binoculars for violations. A driver in PTG supposedly got fired for coming in to the yard without a seatbelt and speeding in the yard. This is all 3rd party breakroom driver talk. In other words take it for what it's worth but if its true better safe than sorry. Watch your P's and Q's.

Back to the rumor topic...pay attention ladies cause I don't like to gossip dont make me repeat this:toxic:

There are safety people out there and they do pull you over. They pull up next to you and shine a red light at you that says "UPS Safety". I heard they're making their rounds St louis, Philly and Pittsburgh. They watch the yard with binoculars for violations. A driver in PTG supposedly got fired for coming in to the yard without a seatbelt and speeding in the yard. This is all 3rd party breakroom driver talk. In other words take it for what it's worth but if its true better safe than sorry. Watch your P's and Q's.

I dont care what their little red light says, unless they have red and blue flashing lights on their car and it says STATE PATROL or some other law enforcement agency I'm not pulling over for anyone.

I dont care what their little red light says, unless they have red and blue flashing lights on their car and it says STATE PATROL or some other law enforcement agency I'm not pulling over for anyone.
I heard that brother.
The only time I've heard UPS following anyone was to catch them stealing time. Not for safety.