Yellow | New Finger Scanning Time Keeping System At YRC!

Now isn't it interesting, all the scams we honest people have watched over the years at work.

And then I think about all the times I punched everyone in back from lunch and went back down stairs to the break room.

Now isn't it interesting, all the scams we honest people have watched over the years at work.

And then I think about all the times I punched everyone in back from lunch and went back down stairs to the break room.

Easy for you to say now that the statute of limitations has expired. :hilarious:

Reactions: mud
That's what the company says but it has happened.Now with the finger scan both team drivers have to scan in.
Are you kidding me!?!?!? YRCF allows team drivers to depart with out BOTH drivers presenting themselves for dispatch???
This place f***ed up, but give me a break. If there are dispatchers allowing this they, as well as the team involved, are violating FMCSA regulations. And ALL involved should be fired, problem solved. To say I'm skeptical is a huge UNDERSTATEMENT!

End of line L/H drivers not required to use finger scans!!! Anyone know why?
Have you been entered into the system? According to YRCF all employees with use the new Kronos system. IMO they are trying to avoid a GIANT cluster bleep by slowly rolling out this new system.

Have you been entered into the system? According to YRCF all employees with use the new Kronos system. IMO they are trying to avoid a GIANT cluster bleep by slowly rolling out this new system.
I thought we had already reached the level of a GIANT CLUSTER BEEP ?????? And now well on our way to a super colossal one !!!!!

The cluster bleep with be of galactic proportions!:fan:
Galactic ????? You mean like in the YRCF version of Star Trek, Captain Kirk, (James Welch ), turns to Spock, (Jamie Pierson), after looking at his computer screen and asks him, "how is this possible Spock" ??? And Spock replys."Captain, there are some things that are not explainable in this universe, and this is one of them" !!!!!

Are you kidding me!?!?!? YRCF allows team drivers to depart with out BOTH drivers presenting themselves for dispatch???
This place f***ed up, but give me a break. If there are dispatchers allowing this they, as well as the team involved, are violating FMCSA regulations. And ALL involved should be fired, problem solved. To say I'm skeptical is a huge UNDERSTATEMENT!
I sat in on two drivers being terminated for dishonesty.
Both lived about 60 miles North of town their bid took them right by their homes. They would take turns dropping each other off and one would come in and get truck and paperwork then pickup his co driver up the road.
They never came back ...............

I sat in on two drivers being terminated for dishonesty.
Both lived about 60 miles North of town their bid took them right by their homes. They would take turns dropping each other off and one would come in and get truck and paperwork then pickup his co driver up the road.
They never came back ...............
It's a shame that it came to that! However if they were ever stopped and inspected while there was only 1 driver, the CSA score of the driver as well as YRCF would be affected.

It's a shame that it came to that! However if they were ever stopped and inspected while there was only 1 driver, the CSA score of the driver as well as YRCF would be affected.

Why?????? There's no rule saying that a team truck must have two people in it, what am I missing here