ABF | New Rules as of today on Truckingboards

You're absolutely right, I apologize. Some of us have a tendency to gravitate toward good-natured humor and light-hearted fun rather than bitterness and divisiveness. Sorry.

You should apoligize, you bunch of clowns would mess up a one car funeral.
I'm sick and tired of all this crap, I've made my last post..I'll never, never, never post again!!
I'm gona hold my breath till I turn blue.

You're absolutely right, I apologize. Some of us have a tendency to gravitate toward good-natured humor and light-hearted fun rather than bitterness and divisiveness. Sorry.
Nothing wrong with having fun, but your and your merry clan don’t know when to stop & every thread turns into a joke....

Nothing wrong with having fun, but your and your merry clan don’t know when to stop & every thread turns into a joke....

Every thread? Common, that's a little bit of exaggeration isn't it? It's true sometimes threads get hijacked, but usually it's after the thread has played out. Anyway, since it appears I now have a "clan", we'll have to decide on a pattern for our kilts. This should be fun!

Every thread? Common, that's a little bit of exaggeration isn't it? It's true sometimes threads get hijacked, but usually it's after the thread has played out. Anyway, since it appears I now have a "clan", we'll have to decide on a pattern for our kilts. This should be fun!
It’s not a clan. It’s the YRCF posse! But we are mostly a polite posse! :grouphug: