TForce | New Rules

I think you can still enjoy your cigaretts in your truck,just don't light it up.
As much as these coughfin nails cost now days they will last a lot longer if you just hold them in your lips without lighting them up.

How about I just don't buy any and just simulate.

There is no fourth, the cycle begins again after 60 days. I knew a company that used to do the same thing and guys did the planned late so many times, that the company stopped the suspensions and just gave them final warning. There are always ways to make the system work for your benefit.:biglaugh:

I would think the 60 day calendar would be a rolling one. For example, if you are late Dec 15 on Feb 15 that tardy drops. Late on Dec 21, it drops Feb 21. One can play the system, but it makes it more of a challenge. Just don't goof on your plan, it might make for a long vacation.

Give it a test and let me know how it works out. I will wait for your test before I try it.:biglaugh:

I know some guys who will work it , just because they have the union to back them up. I am never late so I don't care myself, but it happens at other places all the time. The key is a 60 day period, which includes weekends. then you have your 3rd lateness on a friday the 58th day in a cycle, get your self a 5 day weekend(unpaid) and you return on a fresh 60. I will bet my left testicle that there will be many who use this to get some unavailable time off, of course the company will catch on or the terminal will be short on drivers and you may have to work while you are on suspension.:hysterical:

I think the company may catch on to you after awhile if you develop a bad case of weekend fever.
Always calling in sick on a monday,or a friday to make your weekends last longer.

Now I'm going to let you smokers in on a fool proof method of giving up you cigarette habit.

this worked for me to stop a 3 & 1/2 pack a day Pall mals,non-filtered.

You have to talk to your cigarettes.
I bought a brand new pack and put it in my shirt pocket like always.
just that this time when I pulled the first one out.
I held it in my fingers and started asking it questions.
I asked whos going to be the boss today,you,or me?
Then I asked it if it I was going to allow it to kill me like it was doing?

Of course it didn't have any answers to my questions so I put it back in the pack.
the first 6 weeks were really hard,but after the nicotine got out of my system it got easier,and at the end of two months I was able to throw that raggedy old pack of cigaretts away never to smoke again.

For all of you who want to give up this really nasty habit your welcome for the tip.
For the rest of you who are to weak,and are going to let your smokes rule over your short life.
Well to you I can only pray that God will let you die easy,without to much pain.

Come on are you kidding me Overnite?
If I kept that habit I would have to either become a linehaul driver,or get a part time job to purchase all the smoking I was doing.

Or get a cigarette account on yout route.

We use to have the slimjim account down here at the hub and we lost it becuase of shortages.

Noone ever knew why they were always short but the dumpster was always full of slmjim wrappers.

you seem to be saying you try not to break rules but if you do it will be ok. and Apo im glad your method worked for you thats great.

I'm also very glad I gave it up almost 35 years ago,and I still have that crummy smokers cough from wreaking my lungs .

Now I'm going to let you smokers in on a fool proof method of giving up you cigarette habit.

this worked for me to stop a 3 & 1/2 pack a day Pall mals,non-filtered.

You have to talk to your cigarettes.
I bought a brand new pack and put it in my shirt pocket like always.
just that this time when I pulled the first one out.
I held it in my fingers and started asking it questions.
I asked whos going to be the boss today,you,or me?
Then I asked it if it I was going to allow it to kill me like it was doing?

Of course it didn't have any answers to my questions so I put it back in the pack.
the first 6 weeks were really hard,but after the nicotine got out of my system it got easier,and at the end of two months I was able to throw that raggedy old pack of cigaretts away never to smoke again.

For all of you who want to give up this really nasty habit your welcome for the tip.
For the rest of you who are to weak,and are going to let your smokes rule over your short life.
Well to you I can only pray that God will let you die easy,without to much pain.

Its not the smoke that is killing me, Its the price.