TForce | New Rules

I didn't know what that was until the TM explained it to me. I was shocked to hear about it!

In other words:
:Rulz:= 1 strike 2 strikes 3 strikes YOUR OUT driver!

:deal:= I'd like to use my get out of jail "Forgiveness" wild card.

:console:= OKAY!

:Zzzz:= Thanks Mr. Man

That was cool.

From reading these boards and talking to other drivers it seems the majority of disgruntled employees are city drivers. I'm sure they have it much worse. Where there's smoke there's fire and I'll admit I know nothing of their job. But thats also why I dont want their job. And if my job sucked I wouldnt want it either.

Thats because the city drivers are the majority company wide by far.:smilie_132:And are dealing with managment and dispatchers all of the time that they are on the job. Road drivers do not even see managment for the most part.

Thats because the city drivers are the majority company wide by far.:smilie_132:And are dealing with managment and dispatchers all of the time that they are on the job. Road drivers do not even see managment for the most part.

Thats why when a package car driver gets a chance to go to feeders, they jump. Too much BS everyday and getting worse by the minute.

The road drivers at my terminal don't even know that our last Tm was fired! A dock worker saw one of them the other day and asked me who he was and I said one of our road guys. He asked how long has he worked here, I said over 15 years.:biglaugh:

The road drivers at my terminal don't even know that our last Tm was fired! A dock worker saw one of them the other day and asked me who he was and I said one of our road guys. He asked how long has he worked here, I said over 15 years.:biglaugh:
Makes one wonder where peoples heads is.:biglaugh:

When someone tries to get me fired and falsified data to lie about my performance you bet your @ss i'm going to make there life hell. It is called payback! and terminal managers and sups all over this country are aware of what is coming, they brought it upon themselves.

Straight RAMBO " They drew First Blood, Not Me" only thing missing "They started it and I am gonna finish it" Peace Out:hysterical:

This is just the way I like it. I know my job and get it done, There is no need for me to even know managment. :1036316054:

We received the rules today. Union or not they still will be here. These rules apply to package drivers as well. I do think though that they are pushing them so we look towards voting the union in. We are getting rule after rule and less work. This is bound to **** everyone off and they know it. They want us to vote yes. Think about it, the package side has been union forever. UPS works well with the union. They are used to it and work side by side with the IBT.

So is this new rules book small enough to carry with us,or do we need a fork lift to pick it up?

We need to read them,and get used to doing them.
Because in a week or two our TM's will change some and we will have to learn what we are to do all over again.

We received the rules today. Union or not they still will be here. These rules apply to package drivers as well. I do think though that they are pushing them so we look towards voting the union in. We are getting rule after rule and less work. This is bound to **** everyone off and they know it. They want us to vote yes. Think about it, the package side has been union forever. UPS works well with the union. They are used to it and work side by side with the IBT.

Vacation is a benefit and is subject to neg. So any change will be meaning less to union terminals.

So is this new rules book small enough to carry with us,or do we need a fork lift to pick it up?

We need to read them,and get used to doing them.
Because in a week or two our TM's will change some and we will have to learn what we are to do all over again.
I'm more curious how many languages the new books will be printed in. Is this like the Motor Vehicles Dept where all documents come in 17,000 languages????? :hysterical::hysterical: