FedEx Freight | new years eve

I'm not. Hopefully I'll be suffering the effects of the best that modern science can provide in the way of pharmaceuticals. And a little sour mash to wash them down.

we have been notified by a sticky note on the dispatch window that we would be working
4r70g9.jpg

I guess I will be signing my card when jimmy comes knockin on our door. In capital letters at that
If New Years Eve off is what it takes to make you sign a card, do yourself a favor and don't do it. We'll most likely be out there with you that night. I usually am! Shoe.

I've told our CCM and all the red shirts at the hub that I go to, that I will be more than happy to work that night, as long as all the upper management involved in making that decision will be there too.

I've told our CCM and all the red shirts at the hub that I go to, that I will be more than happy to work that night, as long as all the upper management involved in making that decision will be there too.

I'm sure they'll be there, let me know when you see them so I can stop holding my breath. :)

roog