FedEx Freight | No more milage pay for CA?

I'll tell you right now, if I had that information on a co-worker or friend the last place I'd be blabbing about it would be on a public forum.

Lol I haven't told you any details. The only thing you know is he was fired and is trying to fight it exactly what he said.

Lol ok you guys are a trip still a winner and loser any way you want to spin it to tell yourself your right.
What do you consider winning. Getting his job back, a large settlement? Because non of those things are guaranteed. The judge can rule in his favor but offer him nothing in compensation. Does he still win?

Everything I've said has been directed to you and about your inability to see another point of view.If you don't want enquires then don't put out the info to begin with. Be a big boy and admit you don't have any idea how this is gonna play out and I'll get on with life.

Got a good idea but nothing is certain. I really don't care I can argue with you girls all night about stupid stuff.

What do you consider winning. Getting his job back, a large settlement? Because non of those things are guaranteed. The judge can rule in his favor but offer him nothing in compensation. Does he still win?

Doubt very seriously the judge will rule in his favor and he won't get anything if that's the way it goes.

Again, one more time...Not asking for details.

I'll tell you right now, if I had that information on a co-worker or friend the last place I'd be blabbing about it would be on a public forum.

That's what you claimed that I was blabbing info on here to you. Again I have said nothing that he already didn't tell you. Your a drama queen or you wouldn't be posting in this forum.

You just made my point. I've said about a thousand times now that the law is not black and white and nothing is certain.

Lol ok tell yourself your right if that makes you feel better. His case is cut and dry either he wins or looses. I'm pretty certain about it.

So when you're on the SAIA forum what kind of queen are you. At least I used to work at FedEx.

No I've only been over there because someone from over there was not minding there own business. Haven't been back since we made a truce. Keyword used to work at FedEx.

And your stupid how can they use past write ups unless it's for the same offense? If it's like you all were saying nobody would have a job if from day 1 they are building a case to fire people.

Are you screwing with me? Companies routinely use past write ups to make a decision on discipline even your precious union companies do that. If you have a screw up it perfectly normal for them to use your past and it should be. If I keep my nose clean I should get a little more leeway than a guy with a bad track record. If you're to dense to see that I think you're a lost cause.

Are you screwing with me? Companies routinely use past write ups to make a decision on discipline even your precious union companies do that. If you have a screw up it perfectly normal for them to use your past and it should be. If I keep my nose clean I should get a little more leeway than a guy with a bad track record. If you're to dense to see that I think you're a lost cause.

No I don't know where you worked but I have never seen a company do that unless you keep getting wrote up for the same thing. I guess it depends on what the screw ups are I could see it your way about showing up late and doing stupid stuff etc.

No I don't know where you worked but I have never seen a company do that unless you keep getting wrote up for the same thing. I guess it depends on what the screw ups are I could see it your way about showing up late and doing stupid stuff etc.

Well I forgot your still young when you've been around a while longer you'll learn. But if you don't think any past indiscretions he committed won't be relevant you are crazy.

I would like to address this one a little further. You work for a company now that does that it's called progressive discipline. If your late a couple of times then have a couple minor accidents, then miss lunch, they will all add up. If your on a critical and you commit another one that's unrelated your gone. Most companies do it including yours.