ABF | Not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently TB rules don't matter to you. Go tell Jeff you're above his rules.

Fact of the matter, your opinion on this issue doesn't matter.

What just because you are a member, you are exempt. If you make the news, and it is printed then it is a news story, that makes it public for all to see. Maybe you should try to stay out of the news if you don't want it printed and circulated. So again that makes you the Dumbass. You are not exempt just because of your stupidity.

BTW I never said I was going to post it. but if I did, which I am not, then it is because it was already in the newspaper and therefore it is public.The big difference is someone is not just posting your name, they are posting something that was published by paper or other news outlets.

Of course you do! They can do no wrong in your eyes. You have no problem backstabbing a fellow brother in the back, and violating their privacy.
Thank You for backing up what I just said.

There is no such thing as a good thread the thugs start posting here.

I can give a **** if some drone thug respects me.

WAH WAH WAH. Nobody is backstabbing you, and you didn't prove anything again.BTW this thread went south when you started backstabbing old school teamsters.

You post said article knowing it has nothing to do with the Teamsters or ABF, and knowing it has me in it, are only doing for one reason, INTIMIDATION.
Which makes a first-class punk.

Its news Dumbass, show me where everything is teamsters or ABF. If it is in the news then it is fair game...

Calling a someone a dumbass or whatever is intimidation? LMAO!!!!

You are first-class stupid. I just said my definition of a thug is violating privacy. Tell me dummy, who's privacy am I violating?

And you are a first class Dumbass, if your in the news then it is public.. sorry you lost your privacy when it is already in the news.

Honestly, if anyone on here made the news I would never know who they are because I know their screen name on here, not their real name. Perhaps I'm too dumb to figure it out. I doubt a news story would read Jim Smith known as Roadrunner73 on TB is accused of....but hey, that's just my thought on the subject.

What just because you are a member, you are exempt. If you make the news, and it is printed then it is a news story, that makes it public for all to see. Maybe you should try to stay out of the news if you don't want it printed and circulated. So again that makes you the Dumbass. You are not exempt just because of your stupidity.

BTW I never said I was going to post it. but if I did, which I am not, then it is because it was already in the newspaper and therefore it is public.The big difference is someone is not just posting your name, they are posting something that was published by paper or other news outlets.

Read the TB rules dummy.

WAH WAH WAH. Nobody is backstabbing you, and you didn't prove anything again.BTW this thread went south when you started backstabbing old school teamsters.

Of course a first-class thug doesn't think so.

Its news Dumbass, show me where everything is teamsters or ABF. If it is in the news then it is fair game...

Read the rules dummy.

And you are a first class Dumbass, if your in the news then it is public.. sorry you lost your privacy when it is already in the news.

Read the rules dummy.

Honestly, if anyone on here made the news I would never know who they are because I know their screen name on here, not their real name. Perhaps I'm too dumb to figure it out. I doubt a news story would read Jim Smith known as Roadrunner73 on TB is accused of....but hey, that's just my thought on the subject.

True, but these idiots here do know, and are doing it for one reason and one reason only.

Your exactly right, Most wouldn't even know who they are. Just a name and a face.

Read the TB rules dummy.

Of course a first-class thug doesn't think so.

Read the rules dummy.

Read the rules dummy.

Try Again It's news that just happens to have a ABF Driver in it. Nothing wrong with posting..sorry dummy you lose.

Your exactly right, Most wouldn't even know who they are. Just a name and a face.

So you would post just to be an ass. Tell me me jerkoff. What's the relevance in posting?
Do you have that much hate in your heart you would do that? You are a special kind of scum. Like I always say, union brotherhood is dead because of the likes of you.

Unlike your thug site, you don't get to set or change the rules here.

So you would post just to be an ass. Tell me me jerkoff. What's the relevance in posting?
Do you have that much hate in your heart you would do that? You are a special kind of scum. Like I always say, union brotherhood is dead because of the likes of you.

I have no hate for you, but you are still a real jerkoff, You are 100% thug by your own definition. You just can't handle the truth dumbass. Like I said I am not going to post it, but it is still news. So if you don't like it don't do stupid stuff and get in the news. BTW I don't have to change the rules, news is news no matter what is in it.

I'm no thug, I don't violate others privacy to intimidate. And are you so unoriginal you have to piggyback other people insults?

lol Just playing your game. So if you don't like it then stop with the insults.

I'm no thug, I don't violate others privacy to intimidate. And are you so unoriginal you have to piggyback other people insults?

You are a Thug, I didn't violate anybodys privacy. If its in the news then it is news, and not a violation of any ones privacy. Try again fool

I really don't care what the article is about because it isn't my buisness, but it must be one hell of a story to get you this upset Stoney.

Status
Not open for further replies.