FedEx Freight | Pretty damn sad.

I think the normal reply for sentiments such as "pretty damn sad" is " if you don't like it, leave".:Emoticon_digging:

At my yard we have a porta potty, there is a dispenser for hand sanitizer but its been empty for a year..sit on that seat at midnight when its 2* and you don't care about soap, same when you sit in that ::shit:: box and sweat bullets when its 106*..oh I didn't get a bonus either.:crybaby::ranting2:

At my yard we have a porta potty, there is a dispenser for hand sanitizer but its been empty for a year..sit on that seat at midnight when its 2* and you don't care about soap, same when you sit in that ::shit:: box and sweat bullets when its 106*..oh I didn't get a bonus either.:crybaby::ranting2:

I here ya brother brother. Here in Iraq we have porta jons to, but instead of being 106 it was 142 yesterday. We also don’t have sanitizer or soap in them. Sometimes we don’t even have toilet paper in them. Let me also mention that we live in rooms about the size of a small bedroom (2 men per room) and have to go outside and walk about 100 yards to get to the bathrooms (where there is soap) and the communal showers where there is no hot water.

Guardrail isn't all soap anti bacterial ? I never seen pro bacterial soap.

No, but all soap will wash bacteria off you. The stuff called anti-bacterial will kill 99.9% of bacteria. I never bought into the hype of anti-bacterial soap. I asked my wife to quit buying it so she now has a bottle of sanitizer for her to use. I always figured that God made us with defense mechanisms to protect us, I'll let those take on bacteria.

Guardrail

Last edited by a moderator:
All these anti bacteria products cause infections to mutate and become immune to them making them harder to kill or treat when they get in your body.
Good old fashioned soap and water is fine, if you are a germaphobe get some of that alcohol based hand sanitizer(99ct Travel Size).

Ever noticed the kid that stays sick all the time is the kid that stays at home with Mom all day? I don't like daycares personally but a kid that stays in a daycare is immune to about everything but takes everything home to Mom and dad.

I'm with Jeff on this one. When I was a P&D driver I hardly ever got sick. Even when my whole family had the flu. It was always my theory that I was exposed to so many people regularly that I built up my immunity.

I here ya brother brother. Here in Iraq we have porta jons to, but instead of being 106 it was 142 yesterday. We also don’t have sanitizer or soap in them. Sometimes we don’t even have toilet paper in them. Let me also mention that we live in rooms about the size of a small bedroom (2 men per room) and have to go outside and walk about 100 yards to get to the bathrooms (where there is soap) and the communal showers where there is no hot water.
142...wow, I whine about 106, when you coming home Primo?

It's pretty damn sad that this company that turns a profit STILL CANT put anti-bacterial soap in the bathroom where the drivers wash their hands. Oh they have some next to the SCM office. So when the RVP comes to town he will use the bathroom where there is anti-bacterial soap. In the drivers bathroom there still isnt any down there. I griped about this before and still no results. Doctors always say "prevention is the best medicine". But the idiot neocons that run our show at our barn doesn't care about the health of our drivers.

WOW! I have no other words! Are you for real?

Here is a pic of smoke dropping the soap in the shower with a deer tick attacking...

capturenwi.png

FDV said:
I'm with Jeff on this one. When I was a P&D driver I hardly ever got sick. Even when my whole family had the flu. It was always my theory that I was exposed to so many people regularly that I built up my immunity.

I was on the road so much the first part of my driving life (ten years +) this last year and a half I've gotten every kid cold known . Living by yourself in a truck you don't get exposed to all that goodness brought home by my kids ( 8 years. 5 years. And 2 are my kids ages ) just another part of why I love my job at Fedex. Home every day. My daughter (5) out of the blue few months ago says " dad I love you working at Fedex I see you a bunch " ....... makes all the BS worth it.
Getting all those colds sucked though :)

BeerBoy said:
I was on the road so much the first part of my driving life (ten years +) this last year and a half I've gotten every kid cold known . Living by yourself in a truck you don't get exposed to all that goodness brought home by my kids ( 8 years. 5 years. And 2 are my kids ages ) just another part of why I love my job at Fedex. Home every day. My daughter (5) out of the blue few months ago says " dad I love you working at Fedex I see you a bunch " ....... makes all the BS worth it.
Getting all those colds sucked though :)

That says it all right there.

Here is a pic of smoke dropping the soap in the shower with a deer tick attacking...

capturenwi.png
I could have swore it was a TICK DEER not a deer tick...lets get it right shall we, if I'm wrong I will admit it..:)

Is Smokes sack really that tiny? I guess I should ask BeerBoy or Guardrail about that little tidbit..pun intended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! This reminds me of the " Peeing in a bottle " thread from years gone by. That sombitch went on fer like 21
pages or so
Ice, remember it wasn't ****, it was apple juice, placed by the DOT to insure our health, they knew we would be curious and pick the bottles up..smell..and drink, its in a drivers nature to be curious..I remember that thread well, Racer did try and kill it, but it was bigger than all of us.

Remember trucker girl, how long did that one go on?