TForce | Pro's and Con's - Master List

We agree with you in north carolina that seems to be the big issue with this national con.We should have more discretionary.The contract is not that bad.Last night i talked about it on here and i think people got the wrong messsage that we hated it in north carolina thats not true.It could use some work.Does anyone know if thats possilbe,or is this what it will be.

It needs work. The way you do it is vote no and send them back to the table. It's just that simple.

Delay pay for Road Drivers is the top rate for City drivers at his domicle.....I beleive that will go up from $13 to the rate of $21 at ratification......KK

I believe people like you will see that it is fair. The only problem I have with you KK is saying how great this contract is. How would you feel if Yellow said tomorrow you was going to have the exact same contract. You wouldn't be posting on here how great we have it.

Sorry Guy's, I think its a little to late. The National is done and that will be it. Anything else will have to be added as supplements or addendum's if allowed. I will find out more tomorrow. We are also expected to vote tomorrow.

Details and local issues can and will be address in the area supplementals......give it time....KK

Sorry Guy's, I think its a little to late. The National is done and that will be it. Anything else will have to be added as supplements or addendum's if allowed. I will find out more tomorrow. We are also expected to vote tomorrow.

Please tell how it is already done when we haven't voted yes or no yet. They have to have 50% plus 1 don't they. If the majority vote this crap down then we don't have to accept anything.

Details and local issues can and will be address in the area supplementals......give it time....KK

KK... If the medical plan is what is swaying opinions one way or another... Is it possible to get a different plan or modified plan through the supplements?

What I have "now" is way better then what is being presented... although, I pay allot for it... yet, I won't have to worry about the "out of pocket expense" that is detailed in UPS / IBT Provisions

KK... If the medical plan is what is swaying opinions one way or another... Is it possible to get a different plan or modified plan through the supplements?

What I have "now" is way better then what is being presented... although, I pay allot for it... yet, I won't have to worry about the "out of pocket expense" that is detailed in UPS / IBT Provisions

I called my BA on this and was told all questions will be answered at the meeting. What does that tell me????

Please tell how it is already done when we haven't voted yes or no yet. They have to have 50% plus 1 don't they. If the majority vote this crap down then we don't have to accept anything.

When we say its a done deal, We are being sarcastic. Yes, we have to all vote, But some how these contracts always get passed. We are not there to see the final out come. You are hearing everyone say that they are not happy with the contract and that they will vote no. Some how this contract WILL pass. Remember I said this.

When we say its a done deal, We are being sarcastic. Yes, we have to all vote, But some how these contracts always get passed. We are not there to see the final out come. You are hearing everyone say that they are not happy with the contract and that they will vote no. Some how this contract WILL pass. Remember I said this.

Everyone? There are a hand full of guys here? Everyone?

Oh! You mean like the NMFA that nobody voted yes on...:biglaugh:

Everyone? There are a hand full of guys here? Everyone?

This is true and that is why I am still hopeful that this will be voted down. Most I talk to say there is no way they will vote yes.
Remember it's for the contract not that we don't want the union. We deserve better. Not something way out there and unrealistic.
But closer to the NMFA...
:1036316054:

Oh! You mean like the NMFA that nobody voted yes on...:biglaugh:

Yes, and even the UPS Parcel Agreement that everyone did not like and it still got passed. Can you Imagine, all those NMFA workers and UPS Parcel workers not happy with those contracts. Try to feed them the UPSF contract.:hysterical:

I called my BA on this and was told all questions will be answered at the meeting. What does that tell me????

Whatha freak?

You know... something with this much significance could have been addressed don't you think?

Or at least touched upon with his / her idea as to a possible alternative...