FedEx Freight | Raise!!!!!

Pay some road drivers well,others just get a pidrance and keep on truckin our clunkers down the highway for us !

5 nights a week @12 hrs average is plenty of abuse on a human being especially if your only sleeping 4-5 hrs per day which many of us admittedly do. Yep! The city is no cakewalk either especially if your on the bottom. How can you be expected to have a life starting at 10 or 11 and working till 8:30-900? It's a no win situation unless your the privagled few at the top.

The mileage pay comes out to be just under 1%. With inflation at about 8%.........I know extra money is good but c'mon. Just make sure you don't purchase any big ticket items in the forseeable future. GET OUT OF DEBT AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

leemcabee said:
The mileage pay comes out to be just under 1%. With inflation at about 8%.........I know extra money is good but c'mon. Just make sure you don't purchase any big ticket items in the forseeable future. GET OUT OF DEBT AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

Remember Joe Biden says there is no inflation. Because iPads price haven't increased accordingly. Good luck eating your iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I'm bettin' Hoffa and Fred sit around Washington in a swanky bar, drinkin' MacAllan 30 year old scotch

Thats what he did with congress and G.W. when they were formulating our wonderful pension that goes up $45 dollars per year....but in hoffas case maybe thats where the FAT envelope gets handed off

If you have to know BD, I was wearing my steal toed high top vans, I needed a hair cut and stretched all the way up to 5'8" with two centimeters to spare.

Thom-8-Toes, kindly quote the entire message for context:

"Skippy, you heard wrong!! I heard we're gettin' 32 cents per mile and $7.00 per hour raise because Fred reads the boards and he's scared of Hoffa and crew! We're all gonna be rich b******!!! Woo Hoo!!! I'm buying a Ferrari thanks to the Union!!! Who needs a pension when I'm doing my best Eddie Murphy impression from "Beverly Hills Cops"???

Plus, we get free flights on all airlines to Hawaii, Bermuda and lot's of other great destinations!! Let's sit together on the beach and sip mai tai's!!! We can toast Hoffa!!! Both senior and junior!!! I'm bettin' Hoffa and Fred sit around Washington in a swanky bar, drinkin' MacAllan 30 year old scotch ($900 per bottle) and figure out how to F us over!!! Send me a PM, we'll figure out when to comiserate in the bahama's....

ST"

The union couldn't organize a coffee Klatch...let alone a trucking company.....

I never have understood the pay by area, we all do the same job why different? My cost of living ain't much different than any place else. Milk ,bread gas and peanut butter,taxes, etc, cost the same as other parts of the country, But hey I'm just glad I don't sleep in a truck and come home 2 days a month anymore! It's all good I guess!

Thom-8-Toes said:
Thats what he did with congress and G.W. when they were formulating our wonderful pension that goes up $45 dollars per year....but in hoffas case maybe thats where the FAT envelope gets handed off

My pension raises more than that in a quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

steelhauler34 said:
We got 2 cents a mile and .75 an hour last year......my understanding is we are getting the same this year.

Where do you live? I sure as hell have never seen .75 out of this place.