Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

Fed ex would buy YRCW just for the market share and get rid of 4 competitors all at once, do you really think that it cant happen?

cracker said:
Fed ex would buy YRCW just for the market share and get rid of 4 competitors all at once, do you really think that it cant happen?

Yrc would be attractive I'd the pension and the amount would be low. I doubt it though. I could see ups making an offer I'd they could get out of contributing to the pension fund.

may be

were having a meeting at fedex on the linehall monday they have different set up so fed is buying yrc maybe after to bankruptcy then there is no union contract and guys welcome to the bottom of both boards

The company's network.

X-Series | Isilon Systems

Isilon and Intel.

Fusion-io, Intel Tout Enterprise SSD Flash « Data Center Knowledge

This is how the company could update/upgrade their software.

YouTube - Intel SSD How To Series - Data Migration

Then the company would be able to have this new technology, soon.

YouTube - Empowering Embedded with the 2nd Generation Intel® Core
Now that the company has the technology in place, they can start with the new Biometric ID's known as TWIC Cards.

Border Security and YRC Regional Companies

Hmm, imagine that?

TWIC™ - Transportation Workers Identification Credential

Looks like the Wellness Program/Biometric Screenings will be announced, soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick question... My son works for Old Dominion, in Denver, on the dock. Last night he came over and said to me " Good thing you left Yellow when you did, Old Dom is trying to buy them, and make 'em non-union". I took a Leave of Absence last month, and do not intend to go back. I personally, have had all that I'm willing to take. BUT, I have several friends that still work there in Indy, and hope the best for all YRCW employees. Has anyone else heard anything like this? My son told me that this "rumor" has been circulating for some time, but now, it seems a lot more people are talking about it. Not just drivers or dock workers, but management as well.
Anybody??

Just a quick question... My son works for Old Dominion, in Denver, on the dock. Last night he came over and said to me " Good thing you left Yellow when you did, Old Dom is trying to buy them, and make 'em non-union". I took a Leave of Absence last month, and do not intend to go back. I personally, have had all that I'm willing to take. BUT, I have several friends that still work there in Indy, and hope the best for all YRCW employees. Has anyone else heard anything like this? My son told me that this "rumor" has been circulating for some time, but now, it seems a lot more people are talking about it. Not just drivers or dock workers, but management as well.
Anybody??

Ask yourself this: why on earth would they do that?

Anybody??
go back and look at some of the rumors on this thread.It isnt going to happen,last week it was fed ex buying yrc,months earlier it was UPS.YRC has way too much debt ,and making us non-union wont happen through a buy out.Enough of the buy out rumors, its all just a bunch of unrealistic B.S

Yea, it's a bidding war. UPS, DHL, FedEx, Warren Buffett, Jimmy Buffett, and Kermit the Frog, they all want the mighty YRC. Actually they just want to get their hands on YRC's most valuable asset, the genius himself, William Zollars.

Let the bidding begin, fast!!!!!!!!

To clarify the winning bidder will get the following:

- no assets

- an under-funded pension liability

- poor service and upset customers

- trashed and used equipment (oh wait, those are the assets they have)

We need a YouTube link here and some technology. Maybe a camera or two.
Sure, no problem. Ready?

Part 1 and Part 2.

TechnoCalyps - Part I - TransHuman

Here is a new device that is now on the market for those laptop users.

YouTube - IntendiX - First personal Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) on the market

The (BCI) is more defined in this article/video.

Type 5-10 Characters Per Minute with Intendix Thought-Writer

The latest article in similiar technology.

Human-motion detection - nanotechnology takes interactivity to a new level

:LMAO:

Last edited by a moderator: