Yellow | San Antonio Updates

Local 776 kicking *** for the working class on the Roadway UE COO....kk

Great to hear the down low and keep those up dates coming KK...! Lots of greenies for you... :shades:
you-rock-myspace-glitter-graphic-9.gif

The Yellow & Roadway COOs hearings are over....USF Holland UE COO will start in 15 minutes.....A final decision will be made after All 5 COOs are finshed being heard...kk

Thank You KK!!! LCP is losing a 83 dock positions . Any word on the cdl requirement for Harrisburg local cartage? Did local 771 challenge it? Thanks again. Mr. KK!!!

Rules On Utility Jobs

Did they make a decision on whether or not a dock worker with a cdl could bid into a utility job at another location?

LCP was showing -93 on local cartage.....the IBT will go over hearing transripts and will get final decision from TITAN to your locals asap....
As painfull as this may be to some...it is the only way for all of to survive...I had rather be a UE driver for Yellow, Roadway, Holland for $24 per hour than a UE for JB Hunt1.....your locals were in there trying to protect your interests....while keeping us all in a job!......kk

it was good to meet ZippersBS and STLdude today.....can you believe they did not even bring a computer????.....I am burning up the Motorola Q9.......I will wait and to the laptop at the hotel room....kk

Road
Harrisburg, PA....+35
Lancaster, PA...-61

On some of the Local Cartage.....

Harrisburg, PA was changes to a +46
LCP was showing -93 on local cartage

You guys in Lancaster and Harrisburg should be proud of the 2 that presented the objections to you local.. their names were Carlos and Dan V......they had the company backed in a corner real good....they did a good job in my opinion.
--------------------------------------------
So is this a done deal?
LCP losing a total of -154
Harrisburg gaining 81

For a total of 73 guys in a really really bad spot.
--------------------------------------------

Yea, the 776 guys always seemed to kick butt, no matter who they were facing, good guys.

Rules On Utility Jobs

Are terminal is -14 and I have been wondering if they would let me bid into another terminal thats gaining utilities. Thanks for your response.

KK, do you have ANY INFORMATION on CVE/RFO linehaul. We were a -22. WHERE do we go to folloe the work? Wiyh all the middle linehauls losing, ie CVE, COL, IND and even CGB, how do they get freight east to west?

KK, do you have ANY INFORMATION on CVE/RFO linehaul. We were a -22. WHERE do we go to folloe the work? Wiyh all the middle linehauls losing, ie CVE, COL, IND and even CGB, how do they get freight east to west?

USF GlenMoore, our future job.

I was wondering the dock guys that have to get CDL's to keep their jobs, will they also have to get a Hazmat endorsement? I figure they would since the rest of us have to have one

Final post from San Antonio .....The final ruling will come out to ALL Locals on a TITAN message to be posted within 6 days from now.

It will cover the numbers, Local workrules and issues at your barns....it has been a good learning experience...it was good to see STLDude and to meet ZippersBS....but it was something that we all will be affected by....and I pray it all works out for the good....it is our future!.....
Im heading back to the land of
BullDawgs and Coca Colas....KK

Teamster

Kennesaw Kid
Thank you for keeping us informed , you are a great asset to the Teamster brotherhood!
:USA: