FedEx Freight | shame on fedex freight for firing supervisors at EPH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he is speculating I think he knows exactly why they were fired. But again they were salaried managers who come and go like I change my underwear. They knew what they signed up for no matter how nice or good they were.
3 reasons the union can't help you
1 stealing
2 hitting someone
3 failing a drug and alcohol test
End of story.
3 cardinal rules the union can't get your job back is
Fighting stealing and causing intentionally damage to company property.
Many have failed **** test and are steal here.

Last edited:
I do't think he is speculating I think he knows exactly why they were fired. But again they were salaried managers who come and go like I change my underwear. They knew what they signed up for no matter how nice or good they were.
3 reasons the union can't help you
1 stealing
2 hitting someone
3 failing a drug and alcohol test
End of story.
All three can be defendable depending on who you are in the union.I know I've seen it

I see no reason for me to shut up. Nor do i have any reason to converse with people like yourself. I didnt ask for your comment. I will continue to speak my opinion about the company that pays me very well to do a job that is not very hard. So just move along if you have nothing positive say.

I see no reason for me to shut up. Nor do i have any reason to converse with people like yourself. I didnt ask for your comment. I will continue to speak my opinion about the company that pays me very well to do a job that is not very hard. So just move along if you have nothing positive say.

Unfortunately LJ there are people on here that do nothing but complain about the company they work for and some that don't even work here too.

Unfortunately LJ there are people on here that do nothing but complain about the company they work for and some that don't even work here too.
I agree that is everywhere. Everyone has their opinions and are free to speak them but no reason to say shut up dumdum. Very childish. They all hide behind a screen name. I have been open about my feeling about fedex and who i am.

How is that you dont see my name. I dont have some bs name that noone can tell who you are.
I am talkimg about ::shit:: like fedex lube. The purple smurf red rider those type of names and not that it matters but if you are gonna talk down about the company that gives you a good oppurtunoty to support your family and have nice things. Stand proud of what you say and show your self.

I am talkimg about :::shit::: like fedex lube. The purple smurf red rider those type of names and not that it matters but if you are gonna talk down about the company that gives you a good oppurtunoty to support your family and have nice things. Stand proud of what you say and show your self.
My name is Joe and I'm a line driver at EPH , see how it works, nobody knows who you are nor can they prove it by your screen name. But hey relax, I don't think anybody even cares.

My name is Joe and I'm a line driver at EPH , see how it works, nobody knows who you are nor can they prove it by your screen name. But hey relax, I don't think anybody even cares.
Im relaxed. Its just funny how many cowards we work with. Thats all i was talking about. I could care less this company will be how i support my family so i will stand by it

Status
Not open for further replies.