XPO | Stealing Time

Exactly! No hard copies laying around that might find their way into the office of an attorney. Corporate talks a good game about zero tolerance for things such as harassment,but the reality of it is there are some folks in supervisory and management positions that pretty much do as they please without recourse. When someone tries to get the problem corrected all they are doing is making themselves a bigger target for termination. Seen it happen.Quit complaining,do what you are told without question to safety or legality and you shall have a long and prosperous career. This not meant to bash the company it is just something I have observed at more than one terminal.We have a lot of great people working here but when someone comes along that is just human garbage and rarely it does they can make a lot of people miserable. Doesn't matter if they are a driver,supervisor or whatever.Just a simple observation.

????Special Rules.....for special people???????

Say it ain't so, Joe, say it ain't so.......:holysheep:

I am so disillusioned. I am not sure I can continue to function as a normally adjusted adult human. My life form will terminate at the end of this sentence.....
:TR10driving03:

........um..............You can open your eyes now; They went away.

Do I have the only service center where logs are reviewed daily to insure folks have enough hours at the end of the week.? We audit them daily for 2 reasons: Audit and DOT compliance, to make sure NOBODY GETS IN TROUBLE. And 2, to see if there were any unusual (note; not normal) entries on a particular run. We may ask questions, not because we don't believe it, just want to know what happened. I have had more drivers say thanks for checking because NOBODY wants a log violation. More trouble than it's worth. And, oh yeah, we catch a few, even from the guys you would normally consider perfect. Message is...check, check, check, and communicate. Everyone wins..!!!

Which terminal do you work at? I've only been reading a few posts and you make everything that goes on at the 30+ centers I've been through seem like fantasy world. You act as though it's unheard of at "YOUR" center. I swear on my life I'll come back to conway in a second and move anywhere in the country for "YOUR GREAT CENTER". So where is it? Let me guess, you don't want too be known right? Well I doubt your nickname is boxboss or someone will know you and let me in on this great "YOUR CENTER" secret. I'll be waiting for a response. Doubt I'll ever get one.

Thanks DW, but I am still trying to figure out what it is I am defending...To the doubters, I guess I would say, put me on ignore...that way you don't have to read it...I will say it one more time: I AM NOT A PLANT...I am here of my own accord... If Con-way asks me to stop participating here, I will...It is a free and public forum, one that deals with our industry...Do you have any idea how many other industries would love to have something like this at their disposal..??
Hundreds, I would guess...I think it is a terrific place to chat about our profession...My god, enjoy it....use it to learn...lord knows I am learning a bunch...

Oh this is funny now, I didn't get this far before I posted my previous message. Your in management? Tell us about using company property(internet) for personal use? I will tell you exactly because my brother a former FOS was terminated for doing just such along with 2 other office people. This happened about 3 years ago and I know things haven't changed. If your on here during your work hours and with the amount of messages you've placed you obviously are then I seriously agree with the earlier person who things your a mole!!! Or your just someone who wishes they WERE a SCM. It's very easy too track computer usage and conway does. In fact I am going to call XGO right after this post and let them know about you! I PROMISE YOU IF YOUR AT WORK USING THE COMPUTER AND SCM, FOS, ANYONE I WILL MAKE SURE THEY FIND YOU. I'll collect all the data and send it accordingly. No family member of mine will be fired while a supposed member of management breaks company policy. YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE SO CALLED MANAGER!!! XGO HERE WE GO. Trust this, I left on very good terms and over 1million miles accident free and never missed a day in over 10 years. I am well known and you will be called out!

IT'S FUNNY READING SOMETHING ABOUT "STEALING TIME" FROM A SUPPOSED MANAGER STEALING TIME! DON'T GIVE ME SALARY EXEMPT BECAUSE NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO USE THE INTERNET FOR PERSONAL USEAGE, NOBODY!!!! I'LL PROMISE YOU THAT ONCE MORE!!!

GO CARDINALS!

Do I have the only service center where logs are reviewed daily to insure folks have enough hours at the end of the week.? We audit them daily for 2 reasons: Audit and DOT compliance, to make sure NOBODY GETS IN TROUBLE. And 2, to see if there were any unusual (note; not normal) entries on a particular run. We may ask questions, not because we don't believe it, just want to know what happened. I have had more drivers say thanks for checking because NOBODY wants a log violation. More trouble than it's worth. And, oh yeah, we catch a few, even from the guys you would normally consider perfect. Message is...check, check, check, and communicate. Everyone wins..!!!

I do not know how I missed this post before .
But surely , by now , the answer to your
question should be over-whelmingly self-evident .
At the very least if not the " ONLY " , then
clearly a rarity within CNW !

Perhaps if the majority of the other CNW employees that post here , worked under simliar
conditions as this , many of their posts would
reflect that ?

Just4Thought

xgo

Oh this is funny now, I didn't get this far before I posted my previous message. Your in management? Tell us about using company property(internet) for personal use? I will tell you exactly because my brother a former FOS was terminated for doing just such along with 2 other office people. This happened about 3 years ago and I know things haven't changed. If your on here during your work hours and with the amount of messages you've placed you obviously are then I seriously agree with the earlier person who things your a mole!!! Or your just someone who wishes they WERE a SCM. It's very easy too track computer usage and conway does. In fact I am going to call XGO right after this post and let them know about you! I PROMISE YOU IF YOUR AT WORK USING THE COMPUTER AND SCM, FOS, ANYONE I WILL MAKE SURE THEY FIND YOU. I'll collect all the data and send it accordingly. No family member of mine will be fired while a supposed member of management breaks company policy. YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE SO CALLED MANAGER!!! XGO HERE WE GO. Trust this, I left on very good terms and over 1million miles accident free and never missed a day in over 10 years. I am well known and you will be called out!

IT'S FUNNY READING SOMETHING ABOUT "STEALING TIME" FROM A SUPPOSED MANAGER STEALING TIME! DON'T GIVE ME SALARY EXEMPT BECAUSE NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO USE THE INTERNET FOR PERSONAL USEAGE, NOBODY!!!! I'LL PROMISE YOU THAT ONCE MORE!!!

GO CARDINALS!
call xgo you are x employee youre complaint will go to no one:loser:

Con way steals time alot , they just cover it up by saying you have to give the first hour here and there, thats BS you should be compensated from the time you clock in until you clock out( except lunch) since you cannot refuse any assignment and must at the ready!!

GO CARDINALS!

Sounds very similar to a phone call that GreatestD was going to make. Similar overtones of uncontrollable anger also.

GO CARDINALS!

Glad you are amused....For the record, I am on vacation this week, enjoying some time off...And, given your other posts here today, and by the way, welcome, for however long you're going to be here (I am sure not long), and your views of your former employer, I get the strange feeling you're not very highly thought of (call it a hunch), or it is a fantasy you have lived with for awhile...I can understand, you're still giddy over the Cardinals winning two playoff games in the same decade, much less the same year, and you decided to spread your brand of joy around...Make your call, newbie, and please, let us know how it turns out..we'll all be waiting right here...

GO CARDINALS!

Here we go again.

What's the over/under on the total number of posts made before newbieone disappears?

Well I was gonna just leave this alone but based on the latest information, I gotta go with 12. I will cover 750 Billion USD before I lay off 'cause I know I'll get bailed out by Uncle Sam if I get into trouble.

I would think someone.......

And I am still waiting for him to supply the answer to the SLD question, and I don't really care what name he gives it to us under..the suspense is killing me...

In management would be a little more mature than to get caught up in little spats with drivers. You seem a little too eager to talk down to people who dont agree with you. I dont see how anyone (not just you) could get so caught up in the crap thats said on here. Its kinda funny how a trucking forums can get people so worked up.