TForce | Step Away From My Dolly

Just messing with you here mine co-worker.
I know you mean we can't give somebody the boot in the butt we may think they have coming to them.
Or a knuckle sandwich for getting in our face over some difference of opinions.

Just do what I do it really drives my co-workers up the wall.
I say its against the law to kill people with bulletts so I do it with kindness.

They can dish it out,but I just refuse to take it.
If someone has a problem with me its not my problem its theirs.
I seldom have any problems with myself.
get the point here?
Are you pulling your hair out yet?

Just messing with you here mine co-worker.
I know you mean we can't give somebody the boot in the butt we may think they have coming to them.
Or a knuckle sandwich for getting in our face over some difference of opinions.

Just do what I do it really drives my co-workers up the wall.
I say its against the law to kill people with bulletts so I do it with kindness.

They can dish it out,but I just refuse to take it.
If someone has a problem with me its not my problem its theirs.
I seldom have any problems with myself.
get the point here?
Are you pulling your hair out yet?

OK thats it with your obsession for my wifes nanny goats.
PM me your home address and I will pack them up and ship them down south to your place.

Although you know if I do this for you.
I will have to move to an apartrment to live by myself when I come home from work after the holiday,I'll find my cloths on the curb,and all the house locks will be changed.
Oh my the sacrifice I'm willing to take for you hillbilly frog to give you these goats you want.

PM me your home address and I will pack them up and ship them down south to your place.

I will have to move to an apartrment to live by myself when I come home from work after the holiday,I'll find my cloths on the curb,and all the house locks will be changed.
Oh my the sacrifice I'm willing to take for you hillbilly frog to give you these goats you want.

Two old goats obbssesed with goats:biglaugh::hysterical:

Two old goats obbssesed with goats:biglaugh::hysterical:

The fact of the matter is you are never allowed to put your hands on fellow employee NEVER!

That's right, we can resolve problems with fellow employees without violence. Its a bad time of the year to be out a job.

A fella I knew got into a fight with a fellow employee at a hotel after his shift and was terminated right around this time. Not a time to be out of work.

The fact of the matter is you are never allowed to put your hands on fellow employee NEVER!

That's right, we can resolve problems with fellow employees without violence. Its a bad time of the year to be out a job.

A fella I knew got into a fight with a fellow employee at a hotel after his shift and was terminated right around this time. Not a time to be out of work.