Yellow | Taxpayers Subsidize Walmart And America's Richest Family $7.8 Billion Annually!

Call it what you want, but walmart and many large corporations get what I would call a subsidy if you want to call it an incentive or something else that's fine call it what ever you want

Well I won't lie and change definitions of words to suit my narative. Libs do that, I don't.

Actually abf was correct I was just throwing back what was tossed at me,

Are you saying that walmart does not get special treatment????????

No different than how married couples get better tax rates than single people. No different than couples with children get special tax credits that couples don't get. No different than homeowners getting special tax breaks that renters don't get.

Well I won't lie and change definitions of words to suit my narative. Libs do that, I don't. No different than how married couples get better tax rates than single people. No different than couples with children get special tax credits that couples don't get. No different than homeowners getting special tax breaks that renters don't get.

So you do agree walmart get tax breaks and incentives?????

Since definitions are so important to you what would you call it????

So you do agree walmart get tax breaks and incentives?????

Since definitions are so important to you what would you call it????

There isn't a corporation or an individual in the USA that doesn't get them. Don't like it? End taxing income! Go with the Fair Tax!

yupper you nailed it .im jealous that i get paid to stay home and enjoy retirement while you pretend to work hard and know all .yupper thats it :burnsauce:

My earlier post you must just missed it, no walmart is not alone many large corporations receive many of the same type of deals walmart gets,

It's just that walmart has made it an art form out of it,

No different than your MOU. YRC pays wages. You agreed to work for lower wages so they are economically viable so as to pay you. Communities ask WalMart to come create taxable income in their taxbase. So WalMart or other large businesses negotiate abatements/lower taxation for bringing economic activity. Just like when you buy a new car and dmand a rebate and a better deal. Or do you pay full sticker price?

I suppose diehards should tell their supervisors they refuse to work or pull a load with a WalMart shipment on it...

You agreed to work for lower wages

No not necessarily true.. Many had to "accept'" the lower wages because of the outcome of the vote..

. Communities ask WalMart to come create taxable income in their taxbase.

Again not true,My town was forced to accept them.. Same goes for the Home Depot..

Just like when you buy a new car and dmand a rebate and a better deal. Or do you pay full sticker price?

If one was to pay sticker price I would assume that the dealer just met the village idiot..

yupper you nailed it .im jealous tdon't knowi get paid toknow m home and enjoy retirement while you pretend to work hard and know all .yupper thats it :burnsauce:

Pretend to work hard? I'm doing the same job as you did. I don't know all, I just know more than you. I don't change the definition of words to suit my narative. And ya, your jealous, that's why you constantly criticize and lie about the wealthy.

My earlier post you must just missed it, no walmart is not alone many large corporations receive many of the same type of deals walmart gets,

It's just that walmart has made it an art form out of it,

Ya I missed it. So you wanna spread the same lies about Home Depot?

So let me get this straight. Companies like Wal-Mart and Home Depot who make a profit, pay taxes, but get some tax breaks meaning they just pay less in are receiving Corporate Welfare. But green energy companies that make no profit, pay zero taxes, and get all sorts of money from the Federal government isn't Corporate Welfare?