Yellow | Teamsters it's time to retire!

is it possible that yrc stock could go to o$ or now is a good time to buy it?can roadway breakaway from yrc or r they going to go down with yrc if that happenes?

is it possible that yrc stock could go to o$ or now is a good time to buy it?can roadway breakaway from yrc or r they going to go down with yrc if that happenes?

The Big R goes with Yellow we're a team to be reckoned with now. Another words we are ONE! P.S. Humor I hope someone changed the Corps letters to:CRY(Corporation of Roadway and Yellow) I sorta like it.

so does roadway have anything to say about what is going on with yrc?because there is no roadway forum you cant find out whats going on with roadway just read yrc news

so does roadway have anything to say about what is going on with yrc?because there is no roadway forum you cant find out whats going on with roadway just read yrc news

Just like the merge this forum merged the Yellow/Roadway Boards. I personally think it was a good thing we are really getting to know each other a hell of a lot better.:1036316054:

yea but we r still sinking!!!!!!when the teriminals r closed can the out of jobs guys dovetail some other terminal or r they scewered to

yea but we r still sinking!!!!!!when the teriminals r closed can the out of jobs guys dovetail some other terminal or r they scewered to

With 21 years in and your out on comp(from what I read on your posts) I do not get the question your asking? We merge terminals you dovetail in seniority order to the merging terminal. After that if you are asking if a terminal closes I would assume that The Fat Lady has begun the swan song and we are all up the creek without a paddle.

what happens to yrc now that their stock is listed as junkbond statas?is it possible yrc is going to close down or what

As long as it doesn't fall below $1.00 it will still be traded on the Nasdaq.Some of you guys sound like your waiting at the funeral parlor just waiting for Yellow to close up:TR10driving03:You better stock a lot of supplies as I believe not only will they survive,they will be the best out there:1036316054:

it seems like now would be the time to buy alot of yrc stock,invest in your company its gotta go up with everything they r doing,jackal:woot::woot::woot::woot:

I don't care who stays who retires just for the love god, stop the whinning! So tired of hearing men who can retired say they lost $$$$$ this year alone. Then the ones saying guys should retire, you really think anything is going to be there in the next year or so. Wake up the
c7a72d9aeb341cdc
is singing!

Everyones situation is different, some for health care ,some for money, some for greed. I believe that it is the choice for the individual to make not a forum to make it for them. People set goals in life and most try to keep with what they started, retirement - I'm looking foward to it but on my terms not someone else making the choice for me. 4 more years this coming February and GOD willing I'm gone, anytime before then and I need to go to work for someone else and start at the bottom. NAH NOT FOR ME, IF COMPANY GOES BELLY UP IT GOES BELLY UP, I WILL THEN HAVE TO LOOK FOR WORK BUT NOT UNTIL THEN. I'm sure this will not be a welcome post but these are the things we all have to live with. Everything is going to the dogs, companies closing, banks shutting the doors, whole lifes work ending everyone has to make the choice that works for them.

Pathetic Little Brothers Always Crying

first of all love master of puppets but i'm more of a AND JUSTICE FOR ALL GUY. anyway i feel what your saying and i feel the hate for these idiots. it is sad enough that these brokedown old men have nothing else to look forward to other than showing up to work an hour early and sitting around *****ing about everything but now they have to take food out of their coworkers mouths just because their lives have become so empty and hollow that YRC is all they got, PATHETIC. and i'm sure i'll get some bitter comments from the SENIOR ONES, only because the truth hurts

No bitter comments, but I have to tell you what is really PATHETIC, blaming your older brothers for the mistakes the big boys have made and the economy. I don't have to retire
because a bunch of "brothers" overextended themselves
financially and tried to live the high life of credit card debt,
hey! I am still saving for that rainy day, maybe it's about time you started. What do you say!!!:smilie_132:

No bitter comments, but I have to tell you what is really PATHETIC, blaming your older brothers for the mistakes the big boys have made and the economy. I don't have to retire
because a bunch of "brothers" overextended themselves
financially and tried to live the high life of credit card debt,
hey! I am still saving for that rainy day, maybe it's about time you started. What do you say!!!:smilie_132:

what are you even talking about, what do you know about my finachial situation. my debt is limited to my house and that's it but what does that have to do with people having know life other than work moron