TForce | The Big Picture

What crack are you smoking ? I did go to school ! Not truck driving school either. You think your over paid....why don't you offer to take a pay cut ! In fact,you never seen me gripe about my rate of pay....it's the lack of delay pay and paid for health care ! Sounds like you have been drinking the purple kool aid that companies have been serving thier employees for years. Enron anyone ? Last time I checked a lot of trucking companies went under from mis-management,prime example....Preston....guess who used to run Preston....ಠ▄ಠ got rid of the Labor Unions too....so did the Bolshevics(soviet revoloution 1917)....Mao Tse Tung too....Learn to think for yourself a little,grasshopper. You just quoted directly from Gordon and Leo's dvd that got sent to your house. So...when did you leave Werner for the good life at UPSF ?

ummmmmmm number one never said i was over paid never drove for werner but thanks for thinking you know so much about me mister history major :1036316054: just sick of hearing about we want more money it will never be enough raise your wage right done the line everything has to be accouted for the price of stuff is dirrecty afected by workers wage in every workplace

I will give you only one out of many reasons as to why drivers deserve more than $20.00 per hour.
ONE OF THE TOP FIVE MOST DANGEROUS JOBS IN THIS COUNTRY IS=A TRUCK DRIVER POSITION!

not saying is isnt but cry me a river be doing this for over 15 years so far never been involved in any type of alltercation is only as dangerous as you make it i see all the time different drivers of different companys right on the rear of cars or other trucks no place to go not my problem only theirs everybody always in a rush to get 5 seconds ahead of someone else:duh:

not saying is isnt but cry me a river be doing this for over 15 years so far never been involved in any type of alltercation is only as dangerous as you make it i see all the time different drivers of different companys right on the rear of cars or other trucks no place to go not my problem only theirs everybody always in a rush to get 5 seconds ahead of someone else:duh:

Alltercation? As long as you act in a professional manner you will not find your self in an altercation with anyone. I don't think this is what BN is talking about when he says One of the top five most deadliest jobs in the country.

So billy, are you saying that every one but you makes it a dangerous job for themselves?
"only as dangerous as you make it"? This is not allways the case, "you" don't have any control over the other guy, all you can do is react. Accidents do happen and they also happen to even the very best drivers ,(such as yourself) so come on down off of that horse.

Hey if you don't think you are worth getting paid what we do that's fine, I'm sure your company appreciates that. :biglaugh:
But if you could get paid the same as the rest of us for doing the same job why not make 20+ an hour? Well, maybe not, I think Accelerator is right, you would probably fit in better at a place like walmart.

ummmmmmm number one never said i was over paid never drove for werner but thanks for thinking you know so much about me mister history major :1036316054: just sick of hearing about we want more money it will never be enough raise your wage right done the line everything has to be accouted for the price of stuff is dirrecty afected by workers wage in every workplace

I never said I want more money....I said I wanted EARNED health care coverage just like every other UPS employee ! Have you ever shipped anything by UPSF ? We have some of the highest rates in the biz ! So why can't they afford to pay for my health insurance ? Why can't they afford to pay real delay pay ? Stop listening to Rush Limbagh. Isn't he high on Vicoden any way ? Reaganomics don't work because it assumes that those on top give a damn about the working class. Go back to my original post to the part about the regional veeps unwritten bennies. That is just ONE example !

What I think is funny is you are niave enough to believe you are doing the company a favor by asking the company for less. Well here goes my rep points.

Now without taking a bias position of coarse, if you take a look at the pay rate increase \ year for truck drivers prior too deregulation, and the rate of yearly increases after deregulation, you would come to the conclusion that we are infact underpaid by approximatly 8 dollars per hour,.
Instead we get raises that do not cover the amount of inflation markup for 1 year,
therefore we are earning less. This is what nonunion does for you.....

Take your argument somewhere else, you are just typing too see yourself type.... I am sure your boss would not give his bonuses back to the company thinking they need it more than he does!!!!!:chairshot: :chairshot:

I never said I want more money....I said I wanted EARNED health care coverage just like every other UPS employee ! Have you ever shipped anything by UPSF ? We have some of the highest rates in the biz ! So why can't they afford to pay for my health insurance ? Why can't they afford to pay real delay pay ? Stop listening to Rush Limbagh. Isn't he high on Vicoden any way ? Reaganomics don't work because it assumes that those on top give a damn about the working class. Go back to my original post to the part about the regional veeps unwritten bennies. That is just ONE example !

Yes good post. Trickle down economics never helped anyone except for those making upwards of 100,000 per year at the time reagan was in power, and is certainly doing us no good now!!!!!

28 years here and not one accident or violation. That does not mean a drunk or sleeping driver will cross the median and hit me head on tonight.

WOW there Billy Big Boy you done opened up the wrong can of worms on the wrong companies thread.....No sympathy for the outside input here.....But I have to say that all the rebuttle to your statements......I back fully, so what they said plus some......Man that name is what we call the fellars that wont dim their headlights and try and talk crap on the radio....It makes my smile and some how with your opinion on what we gripe about our pay....Well the name fits well....

Alltercation? As long as you act in a professional manner you will not find your self in an altercation with anyone. I don't think this is what BN is talking about when he says One of the top five most deadliest jobs in the country.

So billy, are you saying that every one but you makes it a dangerous job for themselves?
"only as dangerous as you make it"? This is not allways the case, "you" don't have any control over the other guy, all you can do is react. Accidents do happen and they also happen to even the very best drivers ,(such as yourself) so come on down off of that horse.

Hey if you don't think you are worth getting paid what we do that's fine, I'm sure your company appreciates that. :biglaugh:
But if you could get paid the same as the rest of us for doing the same job why not make 20+ an hour? Well, maybe not, I think Accelerator is right, you would probably fit in better at a place like walmart.

My post was A little harsh in comparison to yours, but it's the truth.. Well said.:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

WOW there Billy Big Boy you done opened up the wrong can of worms on the wrong companies thread.....No sympathy for the outside input here.....But I have to say that all the rebuttle to your statements......I back fully, so what they said plus some......Man that name is what we call the fellars that wont dim their headlights and try and talk crap on the radio....It makes my smile and some how with your opinion on what we gripe about our pay....Well the name fits well....

They aint nothin like openin up a can a woopa$$$ on them now, Copy !!!! Does this mean we had a little of that their teamwork or teamster's? What you say?:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:

:1036316054: um ok whatever makes you feel better :1036316054: not like i tried to anoy anyone just voicing my opion which from what i know i am aloud to do if you cant handel it there is always other things to do besides this copy with a big 10-4

Just a friendly reminder of the RULES of posting.

RULE#1 Truckingboards is a friendly place, treat people with respect, posts made to antagonize others or just plain mean spirited posts will get you banned from Truckingboards, conduct yourself in an adult manner, Truckingboards wants your participation but constant troublemakers will be removed from Truckingboards

Yes sir hillbilly frog.
the truckingboards are a fun place.
Most of us long trem truckers are a big bunch of whinning babies.
The truckingboard is a place to vent our frustrations.
We all have our opinions on how our companies should be running their operations.

Opinions are like backsides,everyone has one.
We can't always agree with each other.
So we have fun agreeing to disagree.

Yup I'm an old city driver,still loving what I do.
My main entertainment is the creative way that myself,and my peer group on here express ourselves,mostly in a sarcastic way.

I also get most of the latest news about my company here.

My TM really hates that I know stuff before he does.

But seriously its all fun,this is not any place to go totally ballistic on any given subject.

If you want to do that why not just find a walk path in a forest near you.
Go way far down the path,and scream your guts out,get it over with,so your not bothering anybody.
Well thats my opinion,take it,or leave it.