TForce | The snow,and ice on trailer roofs have to be addressed again.

Yes SMOKESTACK thats is a very clever solution.
Now please let me know where this is,so I can back to our safety department with this solution.

I came up with a simular suggestion last year,of setting up a high frame like a swing setup.
But safety said truckers would be running into it,a bending it,or knocking it over.

well now that this is becoming a law if our terminals have these setups you are telling us about SMOKESTACK,if one of our drivers hits it.
I would think that will be a chargable crash.
So maybe we can keep something like this frame in one piece as long as we need to use it.

Yes SMOKESTACK thats is a very clever solution.
Now please let me know where this is,so I can back to our safety department with this solution.

I came up with a simular suggestion last year,of setting up a high frame like a swing setup.
But safety said truckers would be running into it,a bending it,or knocking it over.

well now that this is becoming a law if our terminals have these setups you are telling us about SMOKESTACK,if one of our drivers hits it.
I would think that will be a chargable crash.
So maybe we can keep something like this frame in one piece as long as we need to use it.

This has always been a sore subject in the trucking industry, particularly the LTL companies.
In a devilish way I loved watching the snow fly off my trailer tops, it kept the tailgaters away and provided me with my necessary Smith System space cushion.:hide:
When the snow stopped flying the tailgaters would swarm in.

I've seen this at a trucking company.
Rooster 1

Rooster 1 PICTURES

Rooster 1 VIDEO

The snow collects and pushes to the side away from the next driver to pull in.

The only scary part for us is the amount of space needed and how much time it would take before we smash it to pieces rendering it useless.

Scraper Systems This looks generic

This has always been a sore subject in the trucking industry, particularly the LTL companies.
In a devilish way I loved watching the snow fly off my trailer tops, it kept the tailgaters away and provided me with my necessary Smith System space cushion.:hide:
When the snow stopped flying the tailgaters would swarm in.

I've seen this at a trucking company.
Rooster 1

Rooster 1 PICTURES

Rooster 1 VIDEO

The snow collects and pushes to the side away from the next driver to pull in.

The only scary part for us is the amount of space needed and how much time it would take before we smash it to pieces rendering it useless.

Scraper Systems This looks generic

Thanks for the tip Dockworkers I will forward all of these ideas to Logan our regions head of safety.

They don't have any good answers to this issue.

although he did mention a snow plow at a per unit cost of $20,000.00 I wounder if this is what he was telling me about?

I know he will be very happy we drivers are taking this solution upon ourselves to come up with the best way to address this,for the good of the company,and especially all of us drivers that are going to be held accountable if theres damage,or injury when we are operating any equipment thats at the source of any negative action.

Thanks for the tip Dockworkers I will forward all of these ideas to Logan our regions head of safety.

although he did mention a snow plow at a per unit cost of $20,000.00 I wounder if this is what he was telling me about?

I know he will be very happy we drivers are taking this solution upon ourselves to come up with the best way to address this,for the good of the company,and especially all of us drivers that are going to be held accountable if theres damage,or injury when we are operating any equipment thats at the source of any negative action.

He will be very happy we drivers are taking this solution upon ourselves to come up with the best way to address this,for the good of the company,and especially all of us drivers that are going to be held accountable if theres damage,or injury when we are operating any equipment thats at the source of any negative action.

Just make sure the name "Dockworker" from tuckingboards shows up on the next Over the Road magazine. :hide::biglaugh::smilie_132:

He will be very happy we drivers are taking this solution upon ourselves to come up with the best way to address this,for the good of the company,and especially all of us drivers that are going to be held accountable if theres damage,or injury when we are operating any equipment thats at the source of any negative action.

Just make sure the name "Dockworker" from tuckingboards shows up on the next Over the Road magazine. :hide::biglaugh::smilie_132:

Oh yeah you know your not right on this Dockworker.
UPS wants to give their employees credit for any good ideas using your given name that came from your folks after you popped out of your mommys stomick at the time of your birth.
UPS does not,I repete they do not reconize our handles on any message boards.
So if your really want recongnician if your idea is used by safety.
Your going to have to PM your real name to me,so I can forward it onto my regional UPS Freight safety head quarters.

Oh yeah you know your not right on this Dockworker.
UPS wants to give their employees credit for any good ideas using your given name that came from your folks after you popped out of your mommys stomick at the time of your birth.
UPS does not,I repete they do not reconize our handles on any message boards.
So if your really want recongnician if your idea is used by safety.
Your going to have to PM your real name to me,so I can forward it onto my regional UPS Freight safety head quarters.

Please do we are dying with SUSPENCE JK.:biglaugh:

I am a former CEO of a major trucking company who poses as a driver. I use my previous knowledge to help UPSF makes it's pivotal jump to the top and become the #1 LTL in the world. Please forgive us if you are delivering oversize stuff UPS Parcel can't touch.
I still have deep inside connections with my former companies dealings.
I also built the snow scraper contraption and want someone to buy it. :hysterical::1036316054:

Please do we are dying with SUSPENCE JK.:biglaugh:

I am a former CEO of a major trucking company who poses as a driver. I use my previous knowledge to help UPSF makes it's pivotal jump to the top and become the #1 LTL in the world. Please forgive us if you are delivering oversize stuff UPS Parcel can't touch.
I also built the snow scraper contraption and want someone to buy it. :hysterical::1036316054:

I see ,its all a retirement scam!:biglaugh::hysterical:

I see ,its all a retirement scam!:biglaugh::hysterical:

I pulled into a private yard one time and they had a thing
set up and it said "Drivers please clear snow from trailer roofs."
All it was a 13'7 thing of steel arch and you pulled under and it
would scrape the roof clear then the yard guy would keep the
path clear when there was lots of trucks pulling under it. Neat
idea don't you think ?

Most of our break bulk terminals has this set up. But it will not get that 1 inch thick slab of ice off the top.