Estes | The "U" word

Your happy with what ever they offer at least I got a job that includes all trucking companies I'm glad I'm getting out you will never retire Incomfort work until you die and love it lots of lube enjoy it say what u will but this generation is so lazy and takes it in the butt it only gets worse you will defend any company that give you a warmhugyou will bite take care you will fight for nothing take care of bill the people at the top get richer and u defend them to the death enjoy boys have fun lol haha haha blind cows see ya
Weedman please put the bottle and whatever you're smoking down, go to bed, come see us tomorrow, it's going to be a better day. I promise!

Take the left overs enjoy the taste I no you want that I know u want less enjoy boys I will enjoy vacations travel SEE YA hahahahah suck it up take it

You will argue getting less bennies less pay less retirement blows my mind and like it wow you prove me wrong every time

Your happy with what ever they offer at least I got a job that includes all trucking companies I'm glad I'm getting out you will never retire Incomfort work until you die and love it lots of lube enjoy it say what u will but this generation is so lazy and takes it in the butt it only gets worse you will defend any company that give you a warmhugyou will bite take care you will fight for nothing take care of bill the people at the top get richer and u defend them to the death enjoy boys have fun lol haha haha blind cows see ya
That has to be the longest damn sentence ive ever seen.Some people have a knack for making themselves look ignorant.

I think weedman is talking to himself. Is he playin' around? Well anyways, seems to me the union freight companies are Cornflaking the profit from freight down right now.

Yes, to properly maintain a trucking company you have to maintain certain profit margin. Union freight companies are focused on getting their profits from teamster members. CF shutdown to fully implement conway. Thats where i came up with corn flaking. The union leaders allow these union companies to make profits from concessions. Then teamster members run around on truckingboards saying how stupid we are for not joining your club.
Teamsters sold freight down the river!!!!!

At one time drivers had a good reason to be a teamster, not now. Clean up your own back yard!!!
Not too many drivers like that teamsters has snuggled up to the communist party. It blows my mind how so many teamsters dont understand why their membership is sinking in trucking. Teamsters has become loonie.

Yes, to properly maintain a trucking company you have to maintain certain profit margin. Union freight companies are focused on getting their profits from teamster members. CF shutdown to fully implement conway. Thats where i came up with corn flaking. The union leaders allow these union companies to make profits from concessions. Then teamster members run around on truckingboards saying how stupid we are for not joining your club.
Teamsters sold freight down the river!!!!!

At one time drivers had a good reason to be a teamster, not now. Clean up your own back yard!!!
Not too many drivers like that teamsters has snuggled up to the communist party. It blows my mind how so many teamsters dont understand why their membership is sinking in trucking. Teamsters has become loonie.
Weedman's twin brother from a different mother ?
Line up boy's side by each and lets see what makes your tic toc ....