Estes | The "U" word

Weedman's twin brother from a different mother ?
Line up boy's side by each and lets see what makes your tic toc ....
I know that's what the communist party teaches you. You know lining people up against walls and all. I personally keep my ticker going with religion and guns. I'm gonna go get ready for church. You have fun with your leaders who think bruce jenner is a hero.

I was in the union when I worked at budweiser. I paid union dues plus 65$s.a week for insurance plus copay and deductibles. Along w/ seasonal layoffs having to make the decision to syau on unemployment for 5-6 yrs or get a job working everyday.

I know that's what the communist party teaches you. You know lining people up against walls and all. I personally keep my ticker going with religion and guns. I'm gonna go get ready for church. You have fun with your leaders who think bruce jenner is a hero.
truck drivers are worth 300.00/week, if you can vote the union out, you can start being paid what you're worth.

who waits by the phone? and if you guys think 1800 dollar checks are big, your nuts. plenty of guys in our club make that at starting rate.......
This is why I don't wanna be a teamster. You got one guy sayin' we make too much and one guy sayin' it ain't even close. Do you guys come on the Estes board and talk in circles because that's what your taught or are you guys doin' this solo. Either way it looks bad. If Estes ever goes teamster it will be because Estes let things get out of control not because you guys represent teamsters well or maybe you do.

This is why I don't wanna be a teamster. You got one guy sayin' we make too much and one guy sayin' it ain't even close. Do you guys come on the Estes board and talk in circles because that's what your taught or are you guys doin' this solo. Either way it looks bad. If Estes ever goes teamster it will be because Estes let things get out of control not because you guys represent teamsters well or maybe you do.

I understand where you are coming from, a lot of guys get caught up in bullshit and don't see the forest for the trees. lots of whining on the union boards. I cant defend the attitude that "the sky is falling", or "its a conspiracy" that always gets thrown around. life's too short, I like the benefits that working under a contract give me. some of your co workers sound interested as well, possibly because of issues that could be negotiated with a contract.

Thinks they just like wearing the jacket with the horses on the back. Kinda like most Harley riders. It's more about the image instead of the ride

lots of snitches and backstabbers wear those jackets, unfortunately, you guys are right with this as well.....I know one little bald line crossing round mouth bastard over at us foods over here that wears his teamster horsemen vest around like he is a hells angel or something, but he blew thru a picket line lickety split when the boss man wanted him to. he works for free off the clock sometimes too.....

Honestly, how many years until the union is extinct? I'm really very neutral, but correct me if I'm wrong. I really don't see there being any in 20+ years. Maybe I'm skewed from living in Texas.