FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently not you've claimed it was 5 billion underfunded and it appears to be 108% funded. Maybe your statement you've been reading is for all of Fedex's plans together but the freight one looks financially pretty good to me. You can ignore me all you want but the other people reading this can see plain and clear you're wrong.
I think you just hit the nail on the head!!

9M48qE0.jpg

Maybe you could make one those that says im waiting to get my job back at Fed Ex. :biglaugh::clap:

Nah..... I wouldn't want to work there compared to where I'm at now. I'm with a great non union LTL competitor. I wish you all the best though. Once the four centers decert you'll all be better off.

Nah..... I wouldn't want to work there compared to where I'm at now. I'm with a great non union LTL competitor. I wish you all the best though. Once the four centers decert you'll all be better off.

Lol i bet you are, but you keep making new screen names and coming back to the fed ex forum for no reason. Lmao

Lol i bet you are, but you keep making new screen names and coming back to the fed ex forum for no reason. Lmao

Why are you still at FedEx Freight? If it's such a horrible place that mistreats it's employees, and has substandard benefits, why do you stay?

If you were at one of the four centers yes centers, two of which are currently negotiating, you could claim you were staying on a hope and a prayer you'd actually get a contract.

The fact of the matter is you had your chance at representation, and you were defeated in a landslide. Based on the numbers, and the current environment, there will not be a second vote at your center. The Teamsters have walked away.

You complain on here everyday, but yet you stay there. I think you owe everyone on here an explanation. If it's so bad why not quit? Almost every trucking company out there, including LTL's, are hiring. I don't want some typical Crazy Trucker sarcasm. I want an honest explanation.

Last edited:
Why are you still at FedEx Freight? If it's such a horrible place that mistreats it's employees, and has substandard benefits, why do you stay?

If you were at one of the four centers yes centers, two of which are currently negotiating, you could claim you were staying on a hope and a prayer you'd actually get a contract.

The fact of the matter is you had your chance at representation, and you were defeated in a landslide. Based on the numbers, and the current environment, there will not be a second vote at your center. The Teamsters have walked away.

You complain on here everyday, but yet you stay there. I think you owe everyone on here an explanation. If it's so bad why not quit? Almost every trucking company out there, including LTL's, are hiring. I don't want some typical Crazy Trucker sarcasm. I want an honest explanation.

Wrong im not on here complaining daily. I speak objectively and call a spade a spade. Im not some kiss ass like the clown club. I never said i wasn't happy at fed ex now have i ? But things could be better here you know that.

Well Dickie I see you're batting 1000, 3 screen names 3 banishments, keep up the good work.

9IBDdkL.jpg

Note the variety of dates/methods used, and the numbers that apply. Could be the source of some confusion.

cXZj8fl.jpg

Note the last 2 lines. Short (as of May 31, 2016), but within the legal definition of fully funded.
I read that I have the same booklet as you do. My point is it isn't 5 billion underfunded it's actually in good shape and there's language explaining that they can't just cancel it if it's underfunded as has been claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.