FedEx Freight | Thoughts on the change of operations for clt & gsp,that takes place in october?

Lol yeah just like our Cadillac insurance. It's hard to say what lies you tell on a daily basis im sure they are good ones though.

I think Red admitted he was wrong and publicly apologized for it, but I guess that doesn't count.

I would like to take this time to apologize to Hooty and admit I was wrong...I was given information from a lady at Cigna that turned out to be inaccurate. Everything you posted in relation to the Cadillac tax and the ACA would be correct and "currently" we would fall beneath the said tax. With the rising cost of healthcare and with experts claiming inflation is about to go through the roof, both of which would effect our healthcare cost, anything is possible come 2018 but again, "currently" we would fall beneath the tax. Again (and this time just for you CT), I WAS WRONG.

You must realize who you're talking about....at 10:38 this morning he was asking what was going on, now he's an expert on the situation...yet all he brings to the table is personal attacks!! I guess Swamp hasn't told him what to say....yet!!

Lets just say I don't spread pathetic lies like you. I always tell the truth when somebody asks me a question. Telling little white lies will backfire on you in the end.

What's with the fascination that you guys have with people being under desk??
Must be some sort of weird fantasy that you guys want to participate in.

Kind of strange never seen any drivers at my center sharing a computer looking over the bosses shoulder while he views his emails. Lol

What's with the fascination that you guys have with people being under desk??
Must be some sort of weird fantasy that you guys want to participate in.

It's what they resort to when they have no other argument. They accuse us of back peddling, but it's ok for them to say stupid crap like that.

Lets just say I don't spread pathetic lies like you. I always tell the truth when somebody asks me a question. Telling little white lies will backfire on you in the end.
Been waiting for over 6 months for you to provide proof of any lies I've told...and before you claim the Cadillac Tax, first-that was my opinion, second-I admitted I was wrong.
Keep up the good work though, it's guys like you that's helping our cause!!

Been waiting for over 6 months for you to provide proof of any lies I've told...and before you claim the Cadillac Tax, first-that was my opinion, second-I admitted I was wrong.

We will see who is standing at the end when all your anti guys figure out you been lying all along. Good luck!!!!!

You're wasting your time with him. You and I have to provide exact quotes and direct proof otherwise we're liars. They can say what they want without any kind of proof.