FedEx Freight | Thoughts on the change of operations for clt & gsp,that takes place in october?

You're wasting your time with him. You and I have to provide exact quotes and direct proof otherwise we're liars. They can say what they want without any kind of proof.
Yeah but that's what got them busted in this case...they fabricated a story (with no proof), claimed they fixed the problem (again with no proof), and now they're standing there with egg on their face wondering what to do next!!
The hilarious part is we knew they were lying weeks ago but instead of calling them out, we let them walk around with their chest bowed out just waiting on FedEx to make the announcement and PROVE them wrong!! Now EVERYONE knows they were lying!!
Priceless!!

Yeah but that's what got them busted in this case...they fabricated a story (with no proof), claimed they fixed the problem (again with no proof), and now they're standing there with egg on their face wondering what to do next!!
The hilarious part is we knew they were lying weeks ago but instead of calling them out, we let them walk around with their chest bowed out just waiting on FedEx to make the announcement and PROVE them wrong!! Now EVERYONE knows they were lying!!
Priceless!!

Lol and your that dense to think fed ex could just move half the terminal and CLTs runs if they wanted too with no recourse.

Priceless!!

This post right here plus you claimed someone ran to union hall and the union saved CLTs runs. The union didn't do anything because it wouldn't be them it would be nlrb putting the breaks on any changes that affects work at CLT. Keep lying bud your going in circles.

This post right here plus you claimed someone ran to union hall and the union saved CLTs runs. The union didn't do anything because it wouldn't be them it would be nlrb putting the breaks on any changes that affects work at CLT. Keep lying bud your going in circles.
Actually, that post mentioned nothing about "FedEx could move half the terminal and CLT's runs if they wanted to with no recourse".
Keep looking but you're not going to find it....because I never claimed it!! More BS propaganda!!

Actually, that post mentioned nothing about "FedEx could move half the terminal and CLT's runs if they wanted to with no recourse".
Keep looking but you're not going to find it....because I never claimed it!! More BS propaganda!!

Ok so what was the story fabricated then??? I have never seen a person run around in circles backwards but your doing a good job at it.

Ok so what was the story fabricated then??? I have never seen a person run around in circles backwards but your doing a good job at it.
So you made a claim that you can't back up and I'm the one running in circles backwards??
I see why you lost the election in CRW!!
More BS propaganda

Lets just say I don't spread pathetic lies like you. I always tell the truth when somebody asks me a question. Telling little white lies will backfire on you in the end.

Really, Ok then show me where Red said this or anything that resembles it

Lol and your that dense to think fed ex could just move half the terminal and CLTs runs if they wanted too with no recourse.

And I will need an exact quote, that's what you require from me.
:biglaugh:keep backpedaling and still no mention of this famous story. :busted:

He's right you've provided no proof, YOU'RE the on backpeddling.