FedEx Freight | Thoughts on the change of operations for clt & gsp,that takes place in october?

Wrong answer....our election still hasn't been certified (hence the legal challenges), therefor the company still hasn't recognized the union which gives them the right to continue operations as normal. If the company decides to move runs from an operational standpoint, there's nothing the union or the NLRB can do about it...yet!!

You guys continue to make my point...there was no earlier plan, that was just a story fabricated by the pro side.
OK Red, if you say so... I really have no concern for any of this and it has zero effect on me, but thanks for "setting the record straight". :smilie93c peelout:

Yeah but that's what got them busted in this case...they fabricated a story (with no proof), claimed they fixed the problem (again with no proof), and now they're standing there with egg on their face wondering what to do next!!
The hilarious part is we knew they were lying weeks ago but instead of calling them out, we let them walk around with their chest bowed out just waiting on FedEx to make the announcement and PROVE them wrong!! Now EVERYONE knows they were lying!!
Priceless!!

But Red, But Red! I thought we didn't know yet. To be exact, you said this:
...NOBODY knows what runs are going to stay or go, to claim otherwise is an outright lie...and you know it!!

I know I'm a little slow, but how do we correlate those statements? I don't see any consistency. On one hand the latest news proves lies, but on the other hand nobody really knows, yet. "To claim otherwise is an outright lie"? :scratchhead:

*Yes Red. I'm talking about CLT now.

Last edited:
The sad part of this whole thread is that the pro union folks "loose everything". Spell check folks.
Thanks ST. Good point. One I'm guilty of. BUT "spell check" is of little value. One must seek to define these words rather than just spell them. :poke:

lose
lo͞oz/
verb
1. be deprived of or cease to have or retain (something).
2. become unable to find (something or someone).

loose
lo͞os/
adjective
  1. not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached
  2. (of a garment) not fitting tightly or closely.

After listening to points from management and drivers from a variety of centers, it has come to my conclusion that this is a freight & growth issue.Thanks everyone.

Sorry I ruined your thread my troll spray wasn't working last night. Need to use the ignore feature more.

Thanks ST. Good point. One I'm guilty of. BUT "spell check" is of little value. One must seek to define these words rather than just spell them. :poke:

lose
lo͞oz/
verb
1. be deprived of or cease to have or retain (something).
2. become unable to find (something or someone).

loose
lo͞os/
adjective
  1. not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached
  2. (of a garment) not fitting tightly or closely.
Come on, Swamp .... Nothing is perfect. We all make mistakes. But only a fool never learns from them.

But Red, But Red! I thought we didn't know yet. To be exact, you said this:

I know I'm a little slow, but how do we correlate those statements? I don't see any consistency. On one hand the latest news proves lies, but on the other hand nobody really knows, yet. "To claim otherwise is an outright lie"? :scratchhead:

*Yes Red. I'm talking about CLT now.
Sorry you're a little slow today, I'll try to type slower for you....

T-h-e p-r-o-u-n-i-o-n g-u-y-s f-a-b-r-i-c-a-t-e-d a s-t-o-r-y a-b-o-u-t C-L-T l-o-s-i-n-g r-u-n-s t-o G-S-P, t-h-e-n f-a-b-r-i-c-a-t-e-d a-n-o-t-h-e-r s-t-o-r-y a-b-o-u-t h-o-w t-h-e-y s-a-v-e-d a-n-y r-u-n-s f-r-o-m b-e-i-n-g m-o-v-e-d f-r-o-m C-L-T t-o G-S-P. T-h-e-s-e g-u-y-s h-a-d n-o i-d-e-a t-h-a-t a c-h-a-n-g-e o-f o-p-e-r-a-t-i-o-n-s w-a-s c-o-m-i-n-g d-o-w-n t-h-e p-i-p-e (a-l-t-h-o-u-g-h a f-e-w o-f u-s w-e-r-e m-a-d-e p-r-i-v-y t-o t-h-i-s i-n-f-o, w-e c-h-o-s-e t-o k-e-e-p i-t t-o o-u-r-s-e-l-v-e-s), o-t-h-e-r-w-i-s-e t-h-e-y w-o-u-l-d-n-'-t h-a-v-e p-u-t o-u-t s-u-c-h B-S p-r-o-p-a-g-a-n-d-a!! W-e c-o-u-l-d-'-v-e c-a-l-l-e-d t-h-e-m o-u-t w-e-e-k-s a-g-o b-u-t w-e c-h-o-s-e t-o w-a-i-t a-n-d l-e-t t-h-e c-o-m-p-a-n-y d-o i-t f-o-r u-s!! B-y m-a-k-i-n-g s-u-c-h c-l-a-i-m-s o-n-l-y t-o e-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y l-o-s-e r-u-n-s p-r-o-v-e-s t-h-e-y w-e-r-e m-a-k-i-n-g u-p s-t-o-r-i-e-s i-n o-r-d-e-r t-o g-a-i-n s-u-p-p-o-r-t f-o-r t-h-e-i-r f-a-i-l-i-n-g c-a-u-s- e. W-e-'-r-e c-a-l-l-i-n-g t-h-e-m o-u-t n-o-w b-e-c-a-u-s-e I-M-O w-e-'-r-e g-o-i-n-g t-o l-o-s-e r-u-n-s, w-e a-l-w-a-y-s d-o w-h-e-n t-h-e-r-e-'-s a c-h-a-n-g-e o-f o-p-e-r-a-t-i-o-n-s!!

T-R-U-E, n-o-b-o-d-y k-n-o-w-s e-x-a-c-t-l-y w-h-a-t r-u-n-s a-r-e g-o-n-n-a g-o a-n-d w-h-a-t r-u-n-s a-r-e g-o-n-n-a s-t-a-y b-u-t w-h-e-n y-o-u-r-'-r-e d-o-m-i-c-i-l-e-d a-t a h-u-b a-n-d y-o-u-'-v-e b-e-e-n w-i-t-h t-h-e c-o-m-p-a-n-y a-s l-o-n-g a-s w-e h-a-v-e, y-o-u k-n-o-w w-h-e-n t-h-e-r-e-'-s a c-h-a-n-g-e o-f o-p-e-r-a-t-i-o-n-s y-o-u-'-r-e g-o-i-n-g t-o l-o-s-e r-u-n-s.....i-t-'-s i-n-e-v-i-t-a-b-l-e!!