ABF | Ue going to 5 days?

Just look for the guy with a tie, walking around with the dunkin donuts coffee cup in his hand. he will look at you like you are a homeless person , a look of disdain on his face, he will not tell you who he is or why he is there. That's the guy.
Just goes to show upper management continues to put a wedge between themselves & the common worker. All my issues I had were brought up at my terminal & nothing was done, so now its on truckingboards & hopefully some higher up will see this and fix the problems. Some who creep on these boards look at it as whining, but the truth is the people who post on here want this to be a place that's financially healthy & they can retire from....I'm done whining Merry Christmas....

They're gradually bleeding them away. You have a legitimate grievance when some low-level necktie with a clipboard tells you that you MUST stay and wait at the HVXP because some other driver is running late,....or was dispatched late,......and has some freight that goes to your terminal. Because of someone else's screw-up,.....they are costing you money. They would be happier if everyone was paid by the hour.......Then, who cares how long you have to twiddle your thumbs, waiting on freight? They'll put you right to the 14th hour every day, if they could.....
Easy for me to say, but take every break & lunch you can. And if you go past your 14 hours 3 out of 4 days & they have to come get you 40 miles from the terminal, maybe, but maybe they will stop you from waiting around. You cost them delay or money for a legit reason, you might get them to stop forcing you to wait. Or is this wishful thinking on my part? von.

I live in Dallas. You can get out of Bankos for under 100.00 , depending on the bar bill.

you mean you live in Dallas you disrespectful troll? I'm sorry to hear that. I probably know who you are considering I have talked to many an ABF driver. Yikes. I can only imagine how much you watch what your co-workers are doing. I thought maybe you were just stalking me but....well maybe you have been. Hopefully your central states pension will be there when you get there. Hopefully. Have a Merry Christmas bud. It was my turn to give you a taste of what you do to others.

you mean you live in Dallas you disrespectful troll? I'm sorry to hear that. I probably know who you are considering I have talked to many an ABF driver. Yikes. I can only imagine how much you watch what your co-workers are doing. I thought maybe you were just stalking me but....well maybe you have been. Hopefully your central states pension will be there when you get there. Hopefully. Have a Merry Christmas bud. It was my turn to give you a taste of what you do to others.
Crawl Back in you bottle, I would not ever think of living in Texass

Hard liquor & a keyboard....bad combination....

Crawl Back in you bottle, I would not ever think of living in Texass
Well...you know...being from the Great State of Texas...Heaven on earth that it is...they think that they have copyright rights on everything...including the names of their cities. So...it is reasonable that he would think that you were referring to the only Dallas that counts..that one in the Great State of Texas.

Hard liquor & a keyboard....bad combination....

Nope....sober as a stone bud. You seem to have issues with a lot that people say. I just figured you deserved a taste of it yourself. You troll different threads and pick out something someone has said because maybe that HARD LIQUOR as you call it is your problem. all I'm saying is what comes around goes around. SO in other words if you can't handle the heat........stay in your own back yard as I will. Remember, YOU chose ME to have an issue with....not the other way around. I will go back to MY threads now....stay out of my kitchen and you won't hear back from me. adios little joe.