ABF | Ue going to 5 days?

My issue is with Joe....he chose to do me. he put his hand in the fire. blame him. oh, I'm not much of a drinker. Merry Christmas.
Why would you come on our forum if you had a problem with Joe on another forum.

Maybe you should wait until he comes to your forum to do battle with him.

Are we the ABF forum to become the battle ground for all the other forums fights?

We have no problem here with Joe so you will find nobody here to gang up on him. your not baby sitting Brother always

Why would you come on our forum if you had a problem with Joe on another forum.

Maybe you should wait until he comes to your forum to do battle with him.

Are we the ABF forum to become the battle ground for all the other forums fights?

We have no problem here with Joe so you will find nobody here to gang up on him. your not baby sitting Brother always

I wasn't looking for back up just gave joe a taste of his own medicine. He makes it a point to have his say with any and every....one. so you tell joe to stay in his own yard then bud. he's the one looking for trouble, not me.

Last edited:
I live in Dallas. You can get out of Bankos for under 100.00 , depending on the bar bill.
Wait until it gets closer to contract time. The poor people will not have the money to pay a 100.00 dollar tab.And if we do not vote yes to another round of give backs then the company will have to close. Of course it will pass and i will lose the week of vacation that i was waited to get back.

I wasn't looking for back up just gave joe a taste of his own medicine. He makes it a point to have his say with any and every....one. so you tell joe to stay in his own yard then bud. he's the one looking for trouble, not me.
Well now you are involving people who don't know anything about your previous exchange and from my perspective you are the one causing the problem. If you have an issue you should take it to PM and leave us out of it.

Well now you are involving people who don't know anything about your previous exchange and from my perspective you are the one causing the problem. If you have an issue you should take it to PM and leave us out of it.
He's not going to PM. He has no audience over there. And very little here. You really want to give him a complex he will never recover from? Just totally ignore him. nada, zip, & then he will eventually move on to where someone really gives a shi** what he says, maybe. Just sayin. von.

He's not going to PM. He has no audience over there. And very little here. You really want to give him a complex he will never recover from? Just totally ignore him. nada, zip, & then he will eventually move on to where someone really gives a shi** what he says, maybe. Just sayin. von.

this will be my last post towards joe on your page. he trolls the whole site looking for someone to have a problem with. He found the right guy. Me! He is a stalker and once I found his home he got a taste. I don't like him because he thinks he can disrespect anyone he wants. I don't live with him.....YOU DO. he's probably one of those teamsters' that watches everything everyone else is doing so he can whine about it. I have worked with guys just like him. I NEVER worried about the other guy. He's a stalker and the definition of what this site calls trolls. If he stays out of my kitchen he won't hear another word from me. Back off JOE. your peeps will now know why if I come back..... that you have invited me. get my drift. I'm gone....until joe invites me back. merry christmas.

this will be my last post towards joe on your page. he trolls the whole site looking for someone to have a problem with. He found the right guy. Me! He is a stalker and once I found his home he got a taste. I don't like him because he thinks he can disrespect anyone he wants. I don't live with him.....YOU DO. he's probably one of those teamsters' that watches everything everyone else is doing so he can whine about it. I have worked with guys just like him. I NEVER worried about the other guy. He's a stalker and the definition of what this site calls trolls. If he stays out of my kitchen he won't hear another word from me. Back off JOE. your peeps will now know why if I come back..... that you have invited me. get my drift. I'm gone....until joe invites me back. merry christmas.
Yeah I stalk you because you're so damned charismatic, you think so highly of yourself you and RAT can get together and drink that swill Texass tries to pass for beer and count your money

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I hope this does not turn into a heated debate because I would be no match for you. I mean after all you police the site and take care of all the trolls and their PEEPS as you called us.

But like Joe I do know what it is like to be accused of something and hounded. I was accused of abusing PSC in my most recent tryout for the abf swimsuit Team. Oh I heard all the whispers of my use of PSC but many never said it to my face and that just worsened my problems. So for the record I DID NOT USE POPEYE'S SPICY CHICKEN TO ENHANCE my bulk.

With that said please let me enlighten you on the issue of Joe. On OUR FORUM he has shown respect and the ability to contribute to the topics that are at hand. We have no knowledge of any TROLLING that you say he has been dishing out on other forums. But as I read your post you sir would be considered a TROLL my your own definition. Then you threaten us with a return visit if Joe ever disagrees with you EVER. Are we to live in fear of you returning to extract your revenge by means of your SUPER DUPER POSTING SKILLS? I lay awake in fear of that JUDGEMENT DAY.

Now others in this forum are not as nice and easy going as myself so be careful they will attempt to debate you but I feel you with your great sense of judgement and vast knowledge will surly rise above them and as you put it make them pay for any of Joe's trolling episodes.

If I might be so blunt as to say, If you have a problem with Joe take it to a PM. Because all you are going to get on this forum is a ass spanking that will most likely reflect badly on your posting skills to the Brothers that post in your forum. We the abf Teamsters are a happy fun loving bunch of Brothers until moved to feeling THREATENED. Now you have threatened to return and force your will upon us if Joe doesn't do as you say.

And as for the PSC thing just because they found traces of the six different spices from six different countries on my fingers proves nothing.
YOUR SALAD EATING BROTHER ALWAYS!

Well,.....I like Joe, too. Everything he says is thoughtful, funny and smart. It's almost as if he's accusing him of having a split personality,.....and I find that hard to believe. Sounds like someone took high personal offense to something you said, Joe...........You weren't on the non-Union sites talking about pensions, were you? That usually does it.........

last Friday ue ran & going to be doing it this Friday again. If they go 5 days will they have to file for a change of operations because of the work it will take away rrom the road?
Got word today both Carlisle ue runs out of 184 will be going 5 days, no date announced yet. Change of ops a little over 2 weeks old & another change....

Got word today both Carlisle ue runs out of 184 will be going 5 days, no date announced yet. Change of ops a little over 2 weeks old & another change....
Tell me about it, it looks like it's shuffle the deck until we find something that works. These are not good signs for the future.

It is a 3 phase change. Phase 1 is to run UE 5 days into the DCS. The UES that don't run to the DCS will still be four days until they implement phase 2 and 3. This is what I gathered from the e-mail that I saw and what some of the UE drivers were saying.

It is a 3 phase change. Phase 1 is to run UE 5 days into the DCS. The UES that don't run to the DCS will still be four days until they implement phase 2 and 3. This is what I gathered from the e-mail that I saw and what some of the UE drivers were saying.
It would have been nice if they mentioned this before people transferred, Morale & faith are quickly being lost. Any word what the other 2 phases include?

Our UE runs can't be done in under 12 hours, so the only way to make ours 5 days would be to go with the 8 day 70 hour rule. From what I understand, ABF only uses the 7 day 60 hour rule. Am I correct in my understanding? And if so, what would be involved in changing to the 70 hour rule? Would the union have to sign off, or is it up to the discretion of the company?

Our UE runs can't be done in under 12 hours, so the only way to make ours 5 days would be to go with the 8 day 70 hour rule. From what I understand, ABF only uses the 7 day 60 hour rule. Am I correct in my understanding? And if so, what would be involved in changing to the 70 hour rule? Would the union have to sign off, or is it up to the discretion of the company?
Union will probably make the suggestion....

Now, Don't quote me on this, but I don't think they can run under the 80 hour rule unless it is a 24 hour barn. I don't know how true it is but, heard that there was already 18 grievances filed somewhere in the Little Rock, Jackson Ms., Kansas City, or Dayton area. I did not get to see the e-mail on what phase 1 and 2 would be.