XPO | Union Busting 101: A Look Inside Jackson Lewis

after all the benefits that has bin taken from all of us and the sorry a raise that we got why would not wont something better if that means representation then so be it.

Driver, dock, hostler..we do it all. One Seniority board. That's the best way..and yes, everything is peachy for me. Your not going to tell ME anything that I would be interested in.
Of course not your a manager, i could tell. Believe it or not your workers are going to revolt on you and then you'll have to deal with the union. And hey it might even cost you your job, i've seen plenty of managers get fired after their workers vote the union in.
Also inform you front line supervisor that when the facilities go union and the workers get raises they will too get raises, because who wants to be a supervisor making less than a driver or dock worker right?

Of course not your a manager, i could tell. Believe it or not your workers are going to revolt on you and then you'll have to deal with the union. And hey it might even cost you your job, i've seen plenty of managers get fired after their workers vote the union in.
Also inform you front line supervisor that when the facilities go union and the workers get raises they will too get raises, because who wants to be a supervisor making less than a driver or dock worker right?
Your right about one thing, I don't have to deal with a union. I'm in Texas. I'm protected and dont have to join a union.

Your right about one thing, I don't have to deal with a union. I'm in Texas. I'm protected and dont have to join a union.
What protections do you have not to get walked out? Even if your a manager you can get walked out, right?
Now even in Texas if any terminal goes union and most don't join we still have to represent that worker. He will still have the protection of a union contract and still enjoy everything a dues paying member does.
The beauty of that is we take the power away from the company to do what ever they want with those workers!

See we are in the business of REPRESENTING workers.

Wow dude! You are something else!
You just said you didn't care if organizing was going to happen at Conway !
They ARE hiring... just trying to help the guy get a union job. And yeah, your right, I really don't care. I will sit back and watch the circus. Organize away...I won't say anything else on the subject.

What protections do you have not to get walked out? Even if your a manager you can get walked out, right?
Now even in Texas if any terminal goes union and most don't join we still have to represent that worker. He will still have the protection of a union contract and still enjoy everything a dues paying member does.
The beauty of that is we take the power away from the company to do what ever they want with those workers!

See we are in the business of REPRESENTING workers.
I don't have to pay the dues..don't have to join. I don't do anything to get walked out. If you worked here, you would know how they operate..but like I told your buddy joe, I'm not going to stand in your way..organize all you want..I won't say anything else about it.

They ARE hiring... just trying to help the guy get a union job. And yeah, your right, I really don't care. I will sit back and watch the circus. Organize away...I won't say anything else on the subject.

Ohh shuckss!! I was just getting started beerfd! Don't leave me now ..

And again BROTHER THANK YOU AND GOOD NITE!

I don't have to pay the dues..don't have to join. I don't do anything to get walked out. If you worked here, you would know how they operate..but like I told your buddy joe, I'm not going to stand in your way..organize all you want..I won't say anything else about it.

Send in the real union buster! Tell him i'll be here waiting!

Oh he cares, he really cares a lot! If he didn't he wouldn't be here posting and telling me to leave.

I was noticing on my email that you two kept responding to what i was saying and just kept posting..kind of addicting..you know..but i'm done. I won't post anymore anit union stuff anymore. carry on.

I was noticing on my email that you two kept responding to what i was saying and just kept posting..kind of addicting..you know..but i'm done. I won't post anymore anit union stuff anymore. carry on.
OMG STOP BROTHER!
Five bucks you'll come back!

Send in the real union buster! Tell him i'll be here waiting!

See this is what I am talking about. Beerfd is a senior driver in a large terminal. A lot of these guys know him. And he knows the traffic conditions and other things only an ACTUAL driver would know.

And while we all give him crap for being an old timer and getting all the gravy, we all accept and respect him as a driver.

You very clearly are NOT a driver. You are being extremely disrespectful. It is very hard to take you seriously when anyone who thinks other than what you demand they do is labeled management and hounded.

People are free to think and do as they wish. For over 20 years this man has taken care of him and his through this company without any problems. And now you guys jump in claiming you can save the world, and are upset when he balks at your alleged improvements. When he has done plenty fine for himself they way things are. Not everyone is going to embrace change. And no one deserves ridiculed for standing up for what they believe. Everyone has an opinion. If you don't respect the opinions of others, others will not respect you opinions either. Come on, this is kindergarten crap ! Does it actually have to be said, GROW UP ! ? GAWD ! How am I to even respect you as a man let alone anything else if you are going to act worse than a child ?

See this is what I am talking about. Beerfd is a senior driver in a large terminal. A lot of these guys know him. And he knows the traffic conditions and other things only an ACTUAL driver would know.

And while we all give him crap for being an old timer and getting all the gravy, we all accept and respect him as a driver.

You very clearly are NOT a driver. You are being extremely disrespectful. It is very hard to take you seriously when anyone who thinks other than what you demand they do is labeled management and hounded.

People are free to think and do as they wish. For over 20 years this man has taken care of him and his through this company without any problems. And now you guys jump in claiming you can save the world, and are upset when he balks at your alleged improvements. When he has done plenty fine for himself they way things are. Not everyone is going to embrace change. And no one deserves ridiculed for standing up for what they believe. Everyone has an opinion. If you don't respect the opinions of others, others will not respect you opinions either. Come on, this is kindergarten crap ! Does it actually have to be said, GROW UP ! ? GAWD ! How am I to even respect you as a man let alone anything else if you are going to act worse than a child ?

I've been a freight driver for over 26 years, I know the industry, i know the in's and out's of what we all go through out there on the road. Just because i'm a informed union member that actually knows what it takes to talk to the anti-union, anti-worker types out there i'm the bad guy? And again i'm here to inform all those drivers and dock workers what it takes to become union. I salute beerfd for not having any problems with the company, for doing everything possible to make Conway grow, but he's a very small minority in the workforce at Conway. People are fed up with managements constant changes and take aways. This is why they came looking for us, we didn't look for them. And this is why we are here to help.

I understand all you anti's out there dominated this thread with lies and fear and now that there is someone that can actually defend the union and it's stance you cry about me being disrespectful and me having to grow up and wanting me to leave. I'm making this a equal playing field like it or not!

I've been a freight driver for over 26 years, I know the industry, i know the in's and out's of what we all go through out there on the road. Just because i'm a informed union member that actually knows what it takes to talk to the anti-union, anti-worker types out there i'm the bad guy? And again i'm here to inform all those drivers and dock workers what it takes to become union. I salute beerfd for not having any problems with the company, for doing everything possible to make Conway grow, but he's a very small minority in the workforce at Conway. People are fed up with managements constant changes and take aways. This is why they came looking for us, we didn't look for them. And this is why we are here to help.

I understand all you anti's out there dominated this thread with lies and fear and now that there is someone that can actually defend the union and it's stance you cry about me being disrespectful and me having to grow up and wanting me to leave. I'm making this a equal playing field like it or not!
I just had to stop by one more time and let you know that there is still nobody asking you questions...we don't care. Ok. carry on. Oh yeah, and you guys really need to get a life..its too short.

26 years. I don't believe you. Not belittling another driver like that. I call BS. You are some desk jocky. Probably not even 26 years old.

Speaking praise about the union would be a point of view. Crapping on a driver to make yourself feel better is immature at best. And infuriating to all who witness it.

Beerfd is not a small minority. If he was there would already be a union installed. A vote would be very close and you know it.

Complaining dominates this thread. We even have threads dedicated to complaining about the complaining. Like it or not.