XPO | Union Busting 101: A Look Inside Jackson Lewis

Oooohhh. Good cop, bad cop...
:couch:

I admire yrc-atm for defending his union and his employer.

I would hate to be associated with someone like that. It paints the wrong picture to those people that do actually want to organize.

Organizing will take determination, fight, character and sacrifice.

About the opposite of what is being displayed. Please understand. I do not want a union at Con-way. But if you are going to bring one. Do it right.

I agree with most of your statement but chicago land tried organizing awhile back and got no support from conway employees or the teamsters I actually heard a teamster ba say we wont touch conway why not sure he could not give a anwser here in chicagoland and besides most of the conway employees now are temps and hardly any one agrees or gets along anymore sad but true just sayin
I've heard that same statement from old timers that are still bitter about CF. I as a former CF employee feel different about that situation. I feel we need to organize all the freight companies not only because it would be a a plus for our freight division but also it would be monumental for the employee's that feel that these companies are taking away too much and asking their employee's to a lot more. These non represented freight companies are going to the the "temporary work force" model. Where most of their workers are not going to be company employee's anymore but all coming from temporary agencies. Think about it like this, a temp worker doesn't get vacation time, doesn't get sick days, doesn't get health insurance, hell doesn't even have to fill out a application at conway to work there. How much money do you think conway would save if they went that route. All these workers that don't think it would happen think again. Look around your barns it's already happening. slowly but surely they will walk everyone out for no just reason and bring in temps to replace them. Sportsman keep your ear open i hear there are plenty of people at conway in chicago-land talking union.

I admire yrc-atm for defending his union and his employer.

I would hate to be associated with someone like that. It paints the wrong picture to those people that do actually want to organize.

Organizing will take determination, fight, character and sacrifice.

About the opposite of what is being displayed. Please understand. I do not want a union at Con-way. But if you are going to bring one. Do it right.

You think organizing is going to happen on these boards or do you think organizing will happen on the streets and at the local union halls? Believe me these boards aren't a mouth piece for organizing conway. Just a small tool to inform the very small amount of conway employee's that do read these boards. But i do know this for sure, there are plenty of managers looking at these boards.

You think organizing is going to happen on these boards or do you think organizing will happen on the streets and at the local union halls? Believe me these boards aren't a mouth piece for organizing conway. Just a small tool to inform the very small amount of conway employee's that do read these boards. But i do know this for sure, there are plenty of managers looking at these boards.

The audience is far greater than the participants.

All big corporations spy on their employees. Your twitter, facebook or stuff like this. They keep track of it all.

More importantly to me, I know that the people wanting to bring the union to my barn are reading this.

And this is another spot where it is clear you are not what you say you are. It will be organized on the docks. Not the street or the hall. The F ing rock you ***.

I am not a GD worker. I am a driver ! Listen. HEY ! YOU ! Listen. I am a driver. I work the docks of the city and the dock at my barn. For F's sakes.

This makes me Crack up not gonna happen Bunch a Smack Talking Jackoffs everyone who works for Con~way in the South knows this Union crap aint gonna happen too many against it so go fly your kite else where your wasting your time here !!

All big corporations spy on their employees. Your twitter, facebook or stuff like this. They keep track of it all.

More importantly to me, I know that the people wanting to bring the union to my barn are reading this.

And this is another spot where it is clear you are not what you say you are. It will be organized on the docks. Not the street or the hall. The F ing rock you ***.

I am not a GD worker. I am a driver ! Listen. HEY ! YOU ! Listen. I am a driver. I work the docks of the city and the dock at my barn. For F's sakes.

Why you angry? It will never be organized on the docks, you know that! This will be organized on the streets and at the union halls.

Oh stop it!! Your not a driver! Cutt it outt already!

This makes me Crack up not gonna happen Bunch a Smack Talking Jackoffs everyone who works for Con~way in the South knows this Union crap aint gonna happen too many against it so go fly your kite else where your wasting your time here !!

Your my dear sir are probably right!! BUT ...... There are campaigns in other parts of the country that are not in the south and it is possible to organize and unionize any terminal that wants to go union.

Why you angry? It will never be organized on the docks, you know that! This will be organized on the streets and at the union halls.

Oh stop it!! Your not a driver! Cutt it outt already!

This is how you talk to others, so I guessed it's how you wanna be talked to as well.

OMG ... Have you completely lost your mind ... I truly think you are starting to Crack, the pressure of the boards has to be overwhelming for such a inept nugget like yours. This proves beyond a reason of doubt you need to seek counseling in an expedited fashion before you hurt yourself . You do realize we have plenty of youths reading your horrifying cursing comments and this should be flagged as inflammatory, but to be perfectly clear you are a worker , A Conway worker without job security and you might or might not drive a truck but thats besides the point , and as a matter of fact Conway has a collective of workers without a voice Convict so once you realize this point , it will bring clarity to your reason of thinking and possibly tone down the explosive gutter mouth negativity!

OMG ... Have you completely lost your mind ... I truly think you are starting to Crack, the pressure of the boards has to be overwhelming for such a inept nugget like yours. This proves beyond a reason of doubt you need to seek counseling in an expedited fashion before you hurt yourself . You do realize we have plenty of youths reading your horrifying cursing comments and this should be flagged as inflammatory, but to be perfectly clear you are a worker , A Conway worker without job security and you might or might not drive a truck but thats besides the point , and as a matter of fact Conway has a collective of workers without a voice Convict so once you realize this point , it will bring clarity to your reason of thinking and possibly tone down the explosive gutter mouth negativity!

I am not a worker. I am a driver. I don't work. I drive.

A truck. A lift. I drive them. They do the work.

I am not a worker. I am a driver. I don't work. I drive.

A truck. A lift. I drive them. They do the work.
This morning when u woke up where did you go ? After you got there what did you do ? How do you earn a pay check ?
All by work & working so therefore you are essentially a Worker correct ?
All part of the general masses and Conways collective of workers aka employees , by no means is it a degrading word of sorts, it's just used as a word that describes a person who is assigned a task and in return excepts a benefit in the form of payment .

This morning when u woke up where did you go ? After you got there what did you do ? How do you earn a pay check !
All by work & working so therefore you are essentially a Worker correct ?
All part of the general masses and Conways collective of workers aka employees , by no means is it a degrading word of sorts, it's just used as a word that describes a person who is assigned a task and in return excepts a benefit in the form of payment .

I DRIVE to the terminal. I DRIVE around the dock. I DRIVE around the city. Then I DRIVE around the dock some more. And finally I DRIVE home.

I am a DRIVER. I used to work for a living. I sucked. It hurt. I am to old for that crap any more. I am a DRIVER.

I DRIVE to the terminal. I DRIVE around the dock. I DRIVE around the city. Then I DRIVE around the dock some more. And finally I DRIVE home.

I am a DRIVER. I used to work for a living. I sucked. It hurt. I am to old for that crap any more. I am a DRIVER.
Well I guess that clears that issue up driver , Oh' by the way if your lucky the convict will leave you a surprise in the morning when you drive out of of bed then drive to the kitchen for coffee !!!
Xoxoxo sweet pea !
Convict

Conways unshakable ability to pass final punishment or judgement against employees without the need for evidence of proof because they have 0 opposition from the employees, (Your Fired) and not only was this driver busted up he is now probably unemployed , the need to warrant union protection will benefit everyone from this brutally gutless company without remorse for you or your family's well being ,this could be you highspeeds and one day you'll wish you had representation from the teamsters if and when your world comes crashing down after you take the walk of shame and become a Conway-Victim (convict) !

Last edited by a moderator:
Conways unshakable ability to pass final punishment or judgement against employees without the need for evidence of proof because they have 0 opposition from the employees, (Your Fired) and not only was this driver busted up he is now probably unemployed , the need to warrant union protection will benefit everyone from this brutally gutless company without remorse for you or your family's well being ,this could be you highspeeds and one day you'll wish you had representation from the teamsters if and when your world comes crashing down after you take the walk of shame and become a Conway-Victim (convict) !

That guy needs to be fired. He should have never been given a license. I will never be doing 60 mph in a parking lot with a set and jump a curb just to find the one available tree to ram my truck into.