XPO | Union Busting 101: A Look Inside Jackson Lewis

I just had to stop by one more time and let you know that there is still nobody asking you questions...we don't care. Ok. carry on. Oh yeah, and you guys really need to get a life..its too short.
10-4 Thanks T have a beautiful day!

26 years. I don't believe you. Not belittling another driver like that. I call BS. You are some desk jocky. Probably not even 26 years old.

Speaking praise about the union would be a point of view. Crapping on a driver to make yourself feel better is immature at best. And infuriating to all who witness it.

Beerfd is not a small minority. If he was there would already be a union installed. A vote would be very close and you know it.

Complaining dominates this thread. We even have threads dedicated to complaining about the complaining. Like it or not.

Ask me anything you'd like about the freight industry, ask me about CF, ask me about Roadway, ask me about YRC but better yet ask me about the UNION. You'd like for me to give in to your spins and half truths right?
And you call defending my union "belittling" a driver? Stop trying to make this about me and beerfd, this is about EVERYTHING Conway is doing to the drivers you so proudly defend. Let talk about all issues talked about on this thread, You think it'a perfectly ok for Conway to violate seniority and send a senior driver home while a temp worker gets all the hours? You think it's ok for a meet driver to eat the time he spends waiting on the other driver if he arrives earlier than the meet time? You think it's ok to disrespect and mistreat drivers on a daily basis? You think it's ok for line drivers to hump freight while Conway hires outside carriers to move your freight? I can go on and on, but keep defending the broken system that you so proudly protect.

I just had to stop by one more time and let you know that there is still nobody asking you questions...we don't care. Ok. carry on. Oh yeah, and you guys really need to get a life..its too short.

Oh stop it! You know very well you will be back. Your looking kinda silly right now!
And looking at your 3,990 posts on these boards who really needs to "get a life"

Ask me anything you'd like about the freight industry, ask me about CF, ask me about Roadway, ask me about YRC but better yet ask me about the UNION. You'd like for me to give in to your spins and half truths right?
And you call defending my union "belittling" a driver? Stop trying to make this about me and beerfd, this is about EVERYTHING Conway is doing to the drivers you so proudly defend. Let talk about all issues talked about on this thread, You think it'a perfectly ok for Conway to violate seniority and send a senior driver home while a temp worker gets all the hours? You think it's ok for a meet driver to eat the time he spends waiting on the other driver if he arrives earlier than the meet time? You think it's ok to disrespect and mistreat drivers on a daily basis? You think it's ok for line drivers to hump freight while Conway hires outside carriers to move your freight? I can go on and on, but keep defending the broken system that you so proudly protect.

Fella you sound about like a 14 year old girl. Everyone's a liar. Challenge authority. I know everything.

At no point did I defend any system. I defended the driver. To which you still owe a public apology.

If you are going to disrespect and degrade drivers no differently then you say management does then what are you really offering ?

You think we are gonna give you a cut of our check to tell us we're stupid and need educated ? That we ain't good enough and you are better than us ?

There ain't no way you are a 50 something man with 26 behind any wheel. Complete BS.

Fella you sound about like a 14 year old girl. Everyone's a liar. Challenge authority. I know everything.

At no point did I defend any system. I defended the driver. To which you still owe a public apology.

If you are going to disrespect and degrade drivers no differently then you say management does then what are you really offering ?

You think we are gonna give you a cut of our check to tell us we're stupid and need educated ? That we ain't good enough and you are better than us ?

There ain't no way you are a 50 something man with 26 behind any wheel. Complete BS.

That small cut of your check pays your insurance knuckle head, which is less than 20 percent of what you pay now!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutt it ouutt!!! I say you and all the anti-union's are liars and spew half truths about what a union contract really brings to the table. And you think i owe a public apology to beerfd for what?? For shutting him down? Thats real funny "fella"

So you think i'm degrading you and disrespecting you because i ACTUALLY know what i am talking about and you really have nothing to counter me on? All of a sudden the tables have turn on your anti-union agenda and i'm the bad guy here!

Your trying to get me banned by stating that i am disrespectful and i'm degrading you, come on now! Why don't you and all your management team on this board use your witty thoughts and so called knowledge of the union to counter me !!

Go ahead and try to discredit me on my age and experience but there is something you can never discredit me for and that's The Teamsters Union.

And by the way why are you defending beerfd? are you his legal counsel? I'm sure he's a big boy and big boys should be able to fight their own battles right?

Cutt it ouutt!!! I say you and all the anti-union's are liars and spew half truths about what a union contract really brings to the table. And you think i owe a public apology to beerfd for what?? For shutting him down? Thats real funny "fella"

So you think i'm degrading you and disrespecting you because i ACTUALLY know what i am talking about and you really have nothing to counter me on? All of a sudden the tables have turn on your anti-union agenda and i'm the bad guy here!

Your trying to get me banned by stating that i am disrespectful and i'm degrading you, come on now! Why don't you and all your management team on this board use your witty thoughts and so called knowledge of the union to counter me !!

Go ahead and try to discredit me on my age and experience but there is something you can never discredit me for and that's The Teamsters Union.

And by the way why are you defending beerfd? are you his legal counsel? I'm sure he's a big boy and big boys should be able to fight their own battles right?

You got a lot to learn.

I don't think it's a good idea to bring a union to Con-way. Been saying that for about six years. Sticking to it. I got no reason to lie or speak in half truths. You do that enough. There isn't anything you can actually promise other than representation. A contract will be negotiated. The outcome is completely unknown.

No tables have been turned. I did nothing to you. You painted yourself this way. You earned it. And you got it.

You weren't degrading me. You were degrading another driver. Call it honor amongst thieves. Self deprecating humor ex: we are all idiot truck drivers, is not offensive. Talking down to someone and attempting to humiliate them ex: you are an idiot truck driver, is not okay. Your tone and attitude are rude, demeaning and offensive.

You are clearly not what you are claiming to be. I am certainly not management. Neither is beerfd. Good luck with those claims as there are people that read this mess and know us for real. Have looked us in the eye.

You deserve banned. You are an insult to the cause you claim to represent. These drivers know that I have worked for unions. In my experience the people that participate in organizing and running unions are far more considerate. Whatever you are is not what they should be painted to be.

You got a lot to learn.

I don't think it's a good idea to bring a union to Con-way. Been saying that for about six years. Sticking to it. I got no reason to lie or speak in half truths. You do that enough. There isn't anything you can actually promise other than representation. A contract will be negotiated. The outcome is completely unknown.

No tables have been turned. I did nothing to you. You painted yourself this way. You earned it. And you got it.

You weren't degrading me. You were degrading another driver. Call it honor amongst thieves. Self deprecating humor ex: we are all idiot truck drivers, is not offensive. Talking down to someone and attempting to humiliate them ex: you are an idiot truck driver, is not okay. Your tone and attitude are rude, demeaning and offensive.

You are clearly not what you are claiming to be. I am certainly not management. Neither is beerfd. Good luck with those claims as there are people that read this mess and know us for real. Have looked us in the eye.

You deserve banned. You are an insult to the cause you claim to represent. These drivers know that I have worked for unions. In my experience the people that participate in organizing and running unions are far more considerate. Whatever you are is not what they should be painted to be.

Yes that is correct, i never promise anything. I do guarantee that with a contract we will represent the workers at conway, i guarantee that management can't just walk you out for any reason, i guarantee that your seniority will be respected, i guarantee that you will have a grievance procedure, i guarantee that you will get yearly raises on time, i guarantee that the disrespect and mistreatment will cease, i guarantee that we will regulate the point system to something that is fair. These thing i can guarantee. What can Conway guarantee ???

Are you stating that i called someone "an idiot truck driver" if so show me where i made that comment ..

So your feelings are hurt because of the tone of my post?? Are you sure your really a truck driver? Your making a big fuss because i shut your friend down. Get down to the nitty-gritty of it. Your upset because i came on these boards with truths about what the process is of unionizing Conway, about actual language in contract to help all the workers of Conway understand the difference. Thats all. If i was another anti you would have no problem with me, right?

And here you go trying to demonize me for speaking Union! I'm a union member, I'm a Teamster Organizer and you have never have dealt with a organizer one on one have you? You'd love to see me get banned because then you'd be able to spew all your anti-union garbage. You've never worked union, if you have then you'd know the difference. Your a manager that fears having his job eliminated when the union comes knocking at your barn doors.

What's wrong highspeeds you getting jealous that your anti union agenda or argument is being walked on by a person who obviously has experience in the industry and exceeds in knowledge better then what you present, so it seems your vicious anger starts with anything or any one that does not agree with what you are so elegantly spewing then apparently the attack mode kicks in . So the call of BS is on you again and I wouldn't jump to conclusions or discredit someone's years of service behind the wheel especially since you just graduated off the dock not to long ago . TeamRider has not disrespected or degraded anyone on this site since he's been here, he has valid and respectful talking points and represents or advances the conversation in a calm manner .. , you personally need to check into a anger management class before your head explodes from the pressures of being defeated just like how United1 ripped you up ...!
And by the way ... Hugs and kisses sweet pea !
Convict

Yes that is correct, i never promise anything. I do guarantee that with a contract we will represent the workers at conway, i guarantee that management can't just walk you out for any reason, i guarantee that your seniority will be respected, i guarantee that you will have a grievance procedure, i guarantee that you will get yearly raises on time, i guarantee that the disrespect and mistreatment will cease, i guarantee that we will regulate the point system to something that is fair. These thing i can guarantee. What can Conway guarantee ???

Are you stating that i called someone "an idiot truck driver" if so show me where i made that comment ..

So your feelings are hurt because of the tone of my post?? Are you sure your really a truck driver? Your making a big fuss because i shut your friend down. Get down to the nitty-gritty of it. Your upset because i came on these boards with truths about what the process is of unionizing Conway, about actual language in contract to help all the workers of Conway understand the difference. Thats all. If i was another anti you would have no problem with me, right?

And here you go trying to demonize me for speaking Union! I'm a union member, I'm a Teamster Organizer and you have never have dealt with a organizer one on one have you? You'd love to see me get banned because then you'd be able to spew all your anti-union garbage. You've never worked union, if you have then you'd know the difference. Your a manager that fears having his job eliminated when the union comes knocking at your barn doors.

So you follow the statement I never promise anything with a bunch of guarantees. That is pretty laughable. You are certainly entertaining when you aren't being offensive.

You have still yet to apologize. If you were a man of any character you would have. Let alone that you continue to berate and insult everyone.

Plenty of people speak of the union on these pages. They haven't been demonized for it. You are aggressive, bullying and degrading towards drivers.

When you act like a devil child, people are gonna think you ain't okay.

I have worked for unions. Been a steward. And participated in organizing and drives. My wife works for a union shop. I live in union friendly Ohio. Unions aren't the enemy. They are a choice. If I wanted a union job I would have one.

You should not be speaking as though you represent unions. You stain everything they work for with your words of hate and anger.

MLK Jr did not walk with the Teamster brother and sisters so that 50 years later litte punk kids could claim to use the union as a tool to divide and segregate the work force.

What's wrong highspeeds you getting jealous that your anti union agenda or argument is being walked on by a person who obviously has experience in the industry and exceeds in knowledge better then what you present, so it seems your vicious anger starts with anything or any one that does not agree with what you are so elegantly spewing then apparently the attack mode kicks in . So the call of BS is on you again and I wouldn't jump to conclusions or discredit someone's years of service behind the wheel especially since you just graduated off the dock not to long ago . TeamRider has not disrespected or degraded anyone on this site since he's been here, he has valid and respectful talking points and represents or advances the conversation in a calm manner .. , you personally need to check into a anger management class before your head explodes from the pressures of being defeated just like how United1 ripped you up ...!
And by the way ... Hugs and kisses sweet pea !
Convict

They have shut down threads because of these guys inflammatory comments. You are way off base.

Preach the union if you want. Don't crap on drivers doing it.

You say he has obvious experience. I now question your sanity.

So you follow the statement I never promise anything with a bunch of guarantees. That is pretty laughable. You are certainly entertaining when you aren't being offensive.

You have still yet to apologize. If you were a man of any character you would have. Let alone that you continue to berate and insult everyone.

Plenty of people speak of the union on these pages. They haven't been demonized for it. You are aggressive, bullying and degrading towards drivers.

When you act like a devil child, people are gonna think you ain't okay.

I have worked for unions. Been a steward. And participated in organizing and drives. My wife works for a union shop. I live in union friendly Ohio. Unions aren't the enemy. They are a choice. If I wanted a union job I would have one.

You should not be speaking as though you represent unions. You stain everything they work for with your words of hate and anger.

MLK Jr did not walk with the Teamster brother and sisters so that 50 years later litte punk kids could claim to use the union as a tool to divide and segregate the work force.

I doubt that very much. You have never been union, a steward or even a organizer. Your lack of knowledge and anti-worker stance tells me that. And now you say your wife is union! Tell me something if what you are claiming is so true why are you SO against the union? Or are you one of those former union members that committed a cardinal sin and was fired from your previous union job only to claim that the union did nothing to protect your job. But when you tell that story you fail to mention you were fired for stealing, drug use, fighting, making threats, or any other offense that the union can't help you with.

There you go again trying to paint me with the hate brush, your typical union busting technics are not going to work. Your really sensitive for claiming to be a truck driver. You think i'm aggressive, you think i bully, and i degrade drivers. You must think i am Conway management right? No one has addressed you with knowledge and your taking that as being aggressive,

But again typical of you guys, trying to make this about me and not the issues at Conway. Why don't you talk about al these things happening at Conway that these driver are so upset about. Like i have stated in previous post, drivers came to the union for help not the other way around.

So you could play the smoke and mirrors games with bringing up how aggressive i am, you can bring up that i "stain" everything the union represents, and yes! yes! bring up MLK that usually will spark a interest and clouds the minds of upset workers that are trying to better them selfs for their families sake.

They have shut down threads because of these guys inflammatory comments. You are way off base.

Preach the union if you want. Don't crap on drivers doing it.

You say he has obvious experience. I now question your sanity.
Question my sanity huh ? Tell ya what , you are attempting to act like the Judge , Jury and executioner on this guy (team rider ) who is very welcome to express his opinions and experiences on this site just the same as anyone else , he has not been disrespectful to anyone . You don't run s..t on here except you mouth with progressive rhetoric on anti union propaganda and obviously this is a union busting thread so even your negative comments are welcome , plus the only one with inflammatory comments is you , I might be off base but your out of the ball park so here's some simple advice ' seek help and enroll in a anger management class because you are confused with empty talk and your general style is ineffective for public use !

I doubt that very much. You have never been union, a steward or even a organizer. Your lack of knowledge and anti-worker stance tells me that. And now you say your wife is union! Tell me something if what you are claiming is so true why are you SO against the union? Or are you one of those former union members that committed a cardinal sin and was fired from your previous union job only to claim that the union did nothing to protect your job. But when you tell that story you fail to mention you were fired for stealing, drug use, fighting, making threats, or any other offense that the union can't help you with.

There you go again trying to paint me with the hate brush, your typical union busting technics are not going to work. Your really sensitive for claiming to be a truck driver. You think i'm aggressive, you think i bully, and i degrade drivers. You must think i am Conway management right? No one has addressed you with knowledge and your taking that as being aggressive,

But again typical of you guys, trying to make this about me and not the issues at Conway. Why don't you talk about al these things happening at Conway that these driver are so upset about. Like i have stated in previous post, drivers came to the union for help not the other way around.

So you could play the smoke and mirrors games with bringing up how aggressive i am, you can bring up that i "stain" everything the union represents, and yes! yes! bring up MLK that usually will spark a interest and clouds the minds of upset workers that are trying to better them selfs for their families sake.
He was probably let go for making threats or attacking someone for disagreeing with his views .. That's the vibe and motive he relinquishes throughout his demeanor! Surprised he hasn't called you a non-union freight ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ yet !

They will find something shiny or sparkly and go away. Eventually.

They'll go away when we stop responding to them. It's fun watching these two make up more and more stuff about a company they don't know anything about and just to see the ex employees give them high-fives..lol

The ones that you say came to you guys for help or whatever, are guys whom don't have a lot of seniority and can't get good runs..just like it was 3 years ago..then they realize that that's not going to change..they changed their minds. Just put your time in and get a good run. And btw, my family is just fine. I make plenty and don't want you guys messing it up. Got it?

The ones that you say came to you guys for help or whatever, are guys whom don't have a lot of seniority and can't get good runs..just like it was 3 years ago..then they realize that that's not going to change..they changed their minds. Just put your time in and get a good run. And btw, my family is just fine. I make plenty and don't want you guys messing it up. Got it?
Your a walking contradiction! Didn't you just post .... They'll go away when we stop responding to them.
I see your one of those "it's all about me" types. You know that forming a union at Conway would make EVERYTHING go by seniority. And that maybe that choice run that you have will no longer be yours because a senior man might take it. That is why you don't want "us guys messing it up" Your a me me me type of guy and F the rest of them. Thats ok we will represent you just the same!

Your a walking contradiction! Didn't you just post .... They'll go away when we stop responding to them.
I see your one of those "it's all about me" types. You know that forming a union at Conway would make EVERYTHING go by seniority. And that maybe that choice run that you have will no longer be yours because a senior man might take it. That is why you don't want "us guys messing it up" Your a me me me type of guy and F the rest of them. Thats ok we will represent you just the same!
I got my run because of seniority..if you worked here you would know that. I can't believe you worked at two union companies that are no longer operating and now your at YRC and want me to join your union..I make more than your union job..lol..go post over there..You don't see me posting over there in their forum, do you? no you don't..so if you don't like it here, then go there. Loser..haha haha haha...