TForce | UPS Freight to ‘empty network’ ahead of potential strike

I guess I’ll just give in then? I’m voting NO.
Well thank you for your no vote. You are doing me a favor by driving down there stock price so I can buy low and sell high. We all know this strike will drop there stock but with Christmas coming it will surly go back up. So go ahead and strike the investors will thank you for it.

V4fj8p6.jpg

:bgroovy:

Well thank you for your no vote. You are doing me a favor by driving down there stock price so I can buy low and sell high. We all know this strike will drop there stock but with Christmas coming it will surly go back up. So go ahead and strike the investors will thank you for it.
Considering I’m an investor of UPS stock as well, I’d recommend adding a short position to your portfolio in the short term.

UPSf employees can get a job at any trucking company of their choice during this huge economic boom but they wont even come close to getting the benefits they currently receive.
Reqoute your self, Teamster insurance is without a doubt a plus YRC new penn Holland standard forwarding offer teamster health insurance and pension,As far as wages If your locked out you can collect unemployment Or go to a union carrier until you guys go back to work.Is it worth it You decide!!!

The difference between 1994 and now is the non-union LTL network was very small. Now 4 of the top 6 LTL carriers are non-union and have the network that is the same or bigger then the union carriers. So go ahead and strike the non-union LTL has the equipment and personal to handle the freight that will be left on the dock by UPSF

One last thing: How many of those 20 or so union companies that strikes in 1994 are still in business and moving freight. I can think of 3 or 4

https://www.ttnews.com/top100/ltl/2018[/QUOTE We Don’t have to do this :butt kiss:every day like you do.Thats the difference between us.We will take our pride and say to UPS :eck13::fingure:

And the reason they didn’t file an extension is because UPS said last and final. That means last and final, it doesn’t mean ok we’ll talk more later. We’ll see who holds out longer if there is a longer. UPS might be betting on a bunch of guys who not to long ago we’re making ::shit:: wages driving junk equipment. The members are betting UPS doesn’t want to lose their position in the freight industry.

How exciting to watch and wait. I’m betting on the members watching their freight leave their dock without UPS Freight even batting an eye for concern. Thus realizing they can be out of work by Friday so when the vote comes anyone on the fence will vote Yes and tell their coworkers they voted No, but even that truth will come out when the votes are tallied by local.

To bad we couldn’t put this on the Vegas betting board.

And the reason they didn’t file an extension is because UPS said last and final. That means last and final, it doesn’t mean ok we’ll talk more later. We’ll see who holds out longer if there is a longer. UPS might be betting on a bunch of guys who not to long ago we’re making :::shit::: wages driving junk equipment. The members are betting UPS doesn’t want to lose their position in the freight industry.

How exciting to watch and wait. I’m betting on the members watching their freight leave their dock without UPS Freight even batting an eye for concern. Thus realizing they can be out of work by Friday so when the vote comes anyone on the fence will vote Yes and tell their coworkers they voted No, but even that truth will come out when the votes are tallied by local.

I’m voting NO and have been telling my colleagues I’m voting no. I don’t play games like that.

And the reason they didn’t file an extension is because UPS said last and final. That means last and final, it doesn’t mean ok we’ll talk more later. We’ll see who holds out longer if there is a longer. UPS might be betting on a bunch of guys who not to long ago we’re making :::shit::: wages driving junk equipment. The members are betting UPS doesn’t want to lose their position in the freight industry.

I don't see any reason for anyone to be ashamed to tell their co workers which way they voted even though its no ones business. I will vote yes along with the majority of the members on Friday. This is a no brainer.

It’s only a no brainer if you’re one of the high paid senior drivers with a huge pension. If you’ve been hired within the last 10 years you should VOTE NO and send it back to the table. A yes vote will have you losing money against rising inflation over the next 5 years! VOTE NO!

It’s only a no brainer if you’re one of the high paid senior drivers with a huge pension. If you’ve been hired within the last 10 years you should VOTE NO and send it back to the table. A yes vote will have you losing money against rising inflation over the next 5 years! VOTE NO!
The Table? LBFO there is no more money to be had. That is the company's stance. Voting No, Votes your self right out of a job.

cant you see the big picture, now NOT one of the issues that the membership had will be improved, and the ibt gets their dues because they sat on their hands while the company scared them into a bad contract.

what lies? how bout the entire process from start to finish, since the membership basically has no voice.
If things are so bad at ups freight why don't all the unhappy folks go elsewhere. Kinda simple....

Right. LBFO may be the official language, but they can start a new negotiation at any time no matter what.
They are done negotiating with us. UPSF means absolutely nothing to the company. Have you read any of the statements from the shareholders? I quote: The freight division is a low margin business for UPS, so the shareholders will not be concerned much. Vote No and they will dump us.

I am sure every employee we have wants the best contract possible but you really need to know when the cards are stacked against you and believe they are totally stacked against us. UPS win this one.

Ups didn't get to be the company it is by losing many battles. The fact is, they have the resources to crush the