Yellow | Vote No FOR PLAN B Too!

so if running a company into the ground,never coming close to turning a profit was their goal than i guess they deserve every penny of that fat bonus.
if we were making money then yes no problem let them have raises and bonus's .but until they can figure out a better plan there is no one in upper managment that deserve anything extra .as a matter of fact they dont deserve their blown up saleries they are getting now .
poor sap probable would struggle only making $1,000,000 a year

So taking the company from losing 250 mil to losing 50 mil is not progress?
Is 200 mil in savings not worth a 500 thousand bonus?
Improvement is improvement the BOD including the 2 Teamster nominated members set the goals if they achieved the goals they should get the money, if they do not achieve the goals sooner or later they will be looking elsewhere for employment,

The whole upper management compensation package is obscene no matter what company in this country and most others but that is a different debate, bottom line good senior managers cost money Welch is working for a discounted price in his field, Pierson is young very capable and paid less then the guy he replaced. .

It still amazes me the people on here that think YRC Worldwide, is just pissing away 15 percent of everyone's paycheck weekly. They cannot understand that we were at full scale when this corporation was grossing over 10 billion a year, but think they are pocketing it and we now gross barely 5 billion all together now.

No amount of rational thought has persuaded many here that this organization ALWAYS was dependent on high volumes to offset high O/R. Now we are struggling due to the loss of customer base. And business as usual is the best we have to offer to inspire confidence.

The same as yours that's not the point, management gets bonuses as part of their package would you rather they upped his salary and paid him a guaranteed amount instead of a lessor amount and a promise for more if certain goals are met.

If the goals that were met, included losing money they did a helluva job and should be rewarded..........

It still amazes me the people on here that think YRC Worldwide, is just pissing away 15 percent of everyone's paycheck weekly. They cannot understand that we were at full scale when this corporation was grossing over 10 billion a year, but think they are pocketing it and we now gross barely 5 billion all together now.

We also had around 70,000 employee's then as well..........

If the goals that were met, included losing money they did a helluva job and should be rewarded..........

Do you even remotely understand that they did improve the operation? Reducing the operating loss as much as they did is a real improvement. What part of that don't you understand?

Hey !!! Back off the attacks on KK he just starting off some discussions on plan B early is all . The company and the union are not going to give us much time to read or debate the new proposal . The fact that they would do a union hall vote in less than a week is very disturbing to me . We can speculate that its not a great proposal by that fact alone ...
Thanks for being the first to understand the point.....chezz...LOL....look how many.. views that genrated....KK

managments goals , save money . lets see lets not try to get this place running smooth with a better coo that would make for better freight flow,lets not curb spending . i know , lets just get rid of more teamster jobs and sell more property thats is paid off them pay leases . GREAT THINKING BOSS YOU DESERVE YOUR BONUS

So taking the company from losing 250 mil to losing 50 mil is not progress?
Is 200 mil in savings not worth a 500 thousand bonus?
Improvement is improvement the BOD including the 2 Teamster nominated members set the goals if they achieved the goals they should get the money, if they do not achieve the goals sooner or later they will be looking elsewhere for employment,

The whole upper management compensation package is obscene no matter what company in this country and most others but that is a different debate, bottom line good senior managers cost money Welch is working for a discounted price in his field, Pierson is young very capable and paid less then the guy he replaced. .

No, I still call it sub par performance and not worthy of a $200,000.00 bonus. The man makes less money than others in his field. Big deal, the others are running profitable companies, he isn't. He's been here for 3 years now and still blaming his poor performance on the last president. The last COO was a disaster and he owns it. After 3 years I still see waste and mismanagement. I had big hopes for this guy but so far it's been more excuses than results. That's not what leadership is about. Certainly not worth a $200,000.00 pat on the back.

If the goal is to not show a profit but not lose as much money as previous management then their is something wrong with the standards set forth as getting a bonus. So in your thinking wrench, shouldn't we all get some pay & benefits back because we didn't lose as much as we did before?

Compensation for 2012 fiscal year for some of the YRC executives.
James Welch $1,456,756.00
Jamie Pierson $1,439,993.00
Jeffrey Rogers $1,761,214.00
Michelle Russell $1,352,774
Now remember, President Obama's salary per year is only $400,000.00 per year for running our entire country! I wonder if the meeting today will discuss what reduction the executives will be sacrificing till 2019. I think we deserve our pay and pension back as planned for 2015 and now it's managements turn to step up and take reductions from there salary!:Emoticon_digging:

Thanks for being the first to understand the point.....chezz...LOL....look how many.. views that genrated....KK

Sorry KK but there is no point until we see what's in the offer it's just chest pounding and stirring the pot,

Bottom line for the refinancing to happen it's going to take a 5 year deal and another 200 mil in savings I suspect they are just going to divide it up differently but that's what the deal is.

No amount of no votes are going to change that, look around times are changing for the worse the best we can hope for is to hold on until the labor movement comes back in style, closing up companies with decent paying jobs will only farther delay that.

Sorry KK but there is no point until we see what's in the offer it's just chest pounding and stirring the pot,

Bottom line for the refinancing to happen it's going to take a 5 year deal and another 200 mil in savings I suspect they are just going to divide it up differently but that's what the deal is.

No amount of no votes are going to change that, look around times are changing for the worse the best we can hope for is to hold on until the labor movement comes back in style, closing up companies with decent paying jobs will only farther delay that.
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

With all due respect to all of you....I am a NO vote plain and simple, wither it is Plan B, C,D and the rest of the alphabet as long as it has to do with continuing concessions...plain and simple....On another point, y'all have no problem with the information I have supplied to you all since 1997 on here....but when you don't agree with me putting a sticky on MY post....you have a problem with it. I have my opinion too....get over it.

I receive more praises from LONG TIME MEMBERS OF TB for doing the right thing and provoke you to think twice on a subject, and a few malcontents will not change me at all.....I don't care if you vote yes or no....I do care if you don't vote and continue bitching though!

NO MORE CONCESSIONS....KK

Do you even remotely understand that they did improve the operation? Reducing the operating loss as much as they did is a real improvement. What part of that don't you understand?

Duh........ Yea we do understand they improved the operation, However until they return to a real profit,not operating profit or EBITDA there should be no bonus for anyone. The part I don't understand is why you can't see that............

doing ok thank ,hope to be coming back to the poconos in the spring the kids still there and the grand boys are getting big enough to play ball with .

With all due respect to all of you....I am a NO vote plain and simple, wither it is Plan B, C,D and the rest of the alphabet as long as it has to do with continuing concessions...plain and simple....On another point, y'all have no problem with the information I have supplied to you all since 1997 on here....but when you don't agree with me putting a sticky on MY post....you have a problem with it. I have my opinion too....get over it.

I receive more praises from LONG TIME MEMBERS OF TB for doing the right thing and provoke you to think twice on a subject, and a few malcontents will not change me at all.....I don't care if you vote yes or no....I do care if you don't vote and continue bitching though!

NO MORE CONCESSIONS....KK

I think you missed the point KK. No one - myself included of course - objects to you or anyone else expressing their opinion. What's different here is that you are a moderator and as a moderator it seems more than a little underhanded for you to give your own post a "sticky". That my friend is the issue here. I've always had respect for you and have appreciated all you do in obtaining information in a timely way for the rest of us. Don't spoil a terrific reputation by resorting to less than honorable behavior.