Yellow | Vote No FOR PLAN B Too!

So taking the company from losing 250 mil to losing 50 mil is not progress?
Is 200 mil in savings not worth a 500 thousand bonus?
Improvement is improvement the BOD including the 2 Teamster nominated members set the goals if they achieved the goals they should get the money, if they do not achieve the goals sooner or later they will be looking elsewhere for employment,

The whole upper management compensation package is obscene no matter what company in this country and most others but that is a different debate, bottom line good senior managers cost money Welch is working for a discounted price in his field, Pierson is young very capable and paid less then the guy he replaced. .

Sorry but going from really suck to just sucking less doesnt warrant a bonus. Especially with the amount of concessions and time that was given

Sorry but going from really suck to just sucking less doesnt warrant a bonus. Especially with the amount of concessions and time that was given

Obviously the board of directors doesn't agree, so you think it would be better not to set any goals or offer a bonus?

The role of a labor union is to ensure that the balance is not tipped in favor of the employer when employees do not receive wages and benefits commensurate with their contribution.—William Burrus

Obviously the board of directors doesn't agree, so you think it would be better not to set any goals or offer a bonus?

They obviously set the bar too low. The competition (including abf BEFORE their concessions) are in the black. These guys arent getting it done.

thats like letting the fox run the henhouse BOD . lol their 1st order of busness was to give themselfs a raise as i remember it corretly

Should be the same plan as they set for us. At 99.9 operating ratio it starts (something low) & progresses up with better operating ratio. To give people hundreds of thousands of dollars in bonuses for not making a profit is nuts.

plan B is a piece of crap....Just vote NO....let them know we are not running scared like Buster Brown and going to except this crap! Give us a real extension to vote on....or wait till Spring 2015 for a new contract!

Should be the same plan as they set for us. At 99.9 operating ratio it starts (something low) & progresses up with better operating ratio. To give people hundreds of thousands of dollars in bonuses for not making a profit is nuts.

The the current gang were hired to "Clean up the Mess" of the last gang, they know there is no quick fix and there will be no profit for quite a while. The rates are too low for what our costs are including interest payments, we can't simply raise the rates because the customers will go to for the rate cuts from FedEx OD and UPSF last time even Conway jumped on the cut rate put YRC under band wagon.
If you can't raise pricing and are limited on the costs you can cut where is that profit going to come from? If they were paid nothing we still would not show a profit and probably more of a loss since no one would be steering the ship. Even though I'm not personally convinced welch and crew had nothing to do with the current situation I have to give him an atta boy for coming back and trying for what in the CEO world is not a lot of money.

I'm not sure that you've made the case that an extension is unacceptable. I don't think anyone is under the delusion that the company could survive under a full snap back to previous contributions and wages.

The only thing that is unacceptable is advocating that people decide how to vote before reading the proposal. Maybe they can just wait to read your inevitable executive summary?

So...5 more years of wasting your money will be fine with you?
I don't have to read anything to know WE do not get anything back..that's why they call it CONCESSIONS.....KK..

Adorable - I like this post within a post thing. Just li
ke voters in the US we each pick an issue to beat to death. Yours is the responsible use of funds that you consider yours. Once again, I don't consider it my money until it is deposited into an account that I own.

I'm fundamentally interested in the survival of good paying high benefit jobs that allow Teamsters to support their families and provide better opportunities to their kids. If I have to give a little back or enable some incompetent management decisions to make sure those opportunities survive - I will. But I'll damn sure read the proposal first.

Besides, I've lived through 60 years of the government wasting my money but it hasn't made me think "enough is enough" yet! I know the grass may seem greener on the other side when times are tough, but I wouldn't be so quick to make financial demands that the company can't shoulder.

Then maybe the company should of thought before THEY made financial decisions that THEY couldn't shoulder without demands?

abf was smart enough not to purchase every trucking company under the sun....But they do still pay 100% pension contribution.... your welcome....

That's not a derogatory comment about ABF, it's a comparison of how much money one can make in the current pricing market.
ABF without the interest payments can show a profit on the same o/r we can't, OD, Conway and some others can show a profit on lower pricing because their wage/benefit package costs them less.
The banks are not going to go away it sets a bad precedent if you can borrow money not pay it back and suffer no consequence.

Then maybe the company should of thought before THEY made financial decisions that THEY couldn't shoulder without demands?

Did you ever do something that didn't turn out so well later on? None of us have a crystal ball and who knows what would have happened if the economy didn't take a huge (worst since the Great Depression) downturn. The point is the situation is what it is and we can't go back and undo anything.

Just read plan B and it's just a modified plan A !!! Vote No No No. Stand your ground, we have them on the run. This was all in their plan from the beginning. This was thought out very well by yrc management, shoot for the star's , hope they fall for it and if not we will rush them in to another vote. Please take the time to go and vote and vote No!!!!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

That's not a derogatory comment about ABF, it's a comparison of how much money one can make in the current pricing market.
ABF without the interest payments can show a profit on the same o/r we can't, OD, Conway and some others can show a profit on lower pricing because their wage/benefit package costs them less.
The banks are not going to go away it sets a bad precedent if you can borrow money not pay it back and suffer no consequence.
I dident take it as derogatory, I'm just bustin balls... I should have put lol after your welcome....

Just read plan B and it's just a modified plan A !!! Vote No No No. Stand your ground, we have them on the run. This was all in their plan from the beginning. This was thought out very well by yrc management, shoot for the star's , hope they fall for it and if not we will rush them in to another vote. Please take the time to go and vote and vote No!!!!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

where can I read plan "B"?