R&L | wages

You must be out west..... They did not make the new expansion barns buy any equipment. Consider yourself lucky that you didn't have to waste money on something I belive R&L should provide:chairshot:!!!!!!!!!! I think from Kansas City on west those drivers did not have to buy the equipment..... What a slap in the face to the rest of us:chairshot::nutkick:!!!!!!

that is a slap in the face! yes i am out west

But then again that may be why I don't work at r+l. I have to say this though, I've never met an R+L driver in a bad mood.
I think its because we have all gone numb from stupidity , and brain washed like a wal mart greeter :smilie_132:

But then again that may be why I don't work at r+l. I have to say this though, I've never met an R+L driver in a bad mood.
I think its because we have all gone numb from stupidity , and brain washed like a wal mart greeter :smilie_132:

What does that have to do with "WAGES"?

I've heard from the city guys that they're getting 50 cents and we'll also be able to use vacation days one at a time from now on....

i heard that the 15th is the day, so i guess that we will find out friday huh?? so us city guys are getting 50 cents what about the line drivers? does anyone know the percentage?

I dare say that 50 cents is an insult.With last years inflationfigure at 4.1% we need 87 c just to stay even in buying power.With UPS FR getting between 4.50 and 5.00 more per hour in the next 5 years I guess there is only one thing to do, and that is to join the real frontrunner in the LTL business.I like it at R/L but vacationdays one at a time and maybe getting lucky at a drawing does not pay my bills.If UPS can do it, R?L should be able to do it too!.That's my 2 c.

Sorry guys. No ot after 8/40 on a 70 hr book would break the deal for me. I was not aware of this till I talked to one of your drivers a few weeks ago. We run a 60 hr book with ot after 8/40 and I make more in 50 than he makes in 65. Poor guy is working 5 14's. I work about 3 9's and 2 10's and make more.

Its fifty cents. thats about a 2 percent in my barn. That doesnt even keep up with inflation.I was wondering if they will let me retire at one of the resorts ,since I wont have ::shit:: to retire with at this pace!

I didn't know we could run a 70 week... Sounds like someone is blowing smoke. We are cut loose at 60. Nobody in can or wants to work over 60. I'd be real happy with 8 and skate..... I'm not here to make tons of cash just pay my bills and spend time with the family.

maybe R&L drivers should vote for a nation wide union. I know that hopefully would stop some of the ::shit:: we go through with this company. I know up here in scranton pa we get treated badly

Sorry guys. No ot after 8/40 on a 70 hr book would break the deal for me. I was not aware of this till I talked to one of your drivers a few weeks ago. We run a 60 hr book with ot after 8/40 and I make more in 50 than he makes in 65. Poor guy is working 5 14's. I work about 3 9's and 2 10's and make more.
That's funny i make more here in fifty than i ever made at Con-Way in 55 ,and Con-way(Where you pretend to work) runs on a 60 hour week

I know teams and some line drivers run a 70hr week........ They talked about putting some city drivers on a 70hr but I stress it's just a rumor....... For city drivers its feast or famine......... The guys that run close get 40-45 hrs while the guys that run a peddle/line haul city route are trying to stay under their 60:chairshot:.......................