XPO | Walkabouts to Miami?

Please elaborate. Not my area at all.

He's saying that regardless of how they cook the books that ultimately there will be record of available income. The reality is that the investors and everything else really, come first. And regardless of what you believe the number to be. The company will argue that the number to be used is the one given. Remember, this guy ( troubleman84 ) voted for pay cuts at a company making loads of money and showing a loss on the books. He don't know ::shit::.

When books is opened it may not have to give up what you think
Or we might give up more. Nothing is guaranteed.

what about work protection job protection seniority rights?
what about it? It didn’t do anything for me when I was laid off from my Teamsters job. I’ve spent enough time with them that I know they make a lot of promises they can’t keep.

what about it? It didn’t do anything for me when I was laid off from my Teamsters job. I’ve spent enough time with them that I know they make a lot of promises they can’t keep.
So you think if there is no work the company should continue to pay you because you are in a union? Did the union promise you would not get laid off?You really need to get a clue.

We have the BEST food and the worst overall general health, but the food is to die for.....
What an excellent play on words. Worst overall health and food to die for. That post was worth the price of admission. Thank you. There is one thing you forgot to mention. The South has the prettiest women in the nation. I'll go out on a limb and say in the entire world. God bless Dixie.

Y
You got upset I called you a clown, then accused me of lying. If you don’t want to be called a clown, don’t do clown things.
You are a proven liar, don't want to be called a liar stop lying, or are you just embellishing the truth? So tell me what local were you out of, and who at that local told you wouldn't be laid off liar?

Y

You are a proven liar, don't want to be called a liar stop lying, or are you just embellishing the truth? So tell me what local were you out of, and who at that local told you wouldn't be laid off liar?
Show me where I’ve lied and prove that it’s a lie.

Last edited:
What an excellent play on words. Worst overall health and food to die for. That post was worth the price of admission. Thank you. There is one thing you forgot to mention. The South has the prettiest women in the nation. I'll go out on a limb and say in the entire world. God bless Dixie.
I can't be sexist in this day and age.

Show me where I’ve lied and prove that it’s a lie.
whip1 Well-Known Member
I got another letter from the Voices For Pension Security telling me to beg the government to bail out the pension the Teamsters stole. It will stop making payments by 2025 if it isn’t bailed out. Tell me again why I should trust these thieves? Post it up or it never happened

whip1 Well-Known Member
I got another letter from the Voices For Pension Security telling me to beg the government to bail out the pension the Teamsters stole. It will stop making payments by 2025 if it isn’t bailed out. Tell me again why I should trust these thieves? Post it up or it never happened
What’s the lie? Where is the proof?

Prettiest women in the world? Are you kidding me? The South is the only place on earth where the MEN carry Mace. You don’t get out much, do you wiggle?

So you think if there is no work the company should continue to pay you because you are in a union? Did the union promise you would not get laid off?You really need to get a clue.
nope just promised to help find work which they never did but sometime later when red star closed they bent over backwards.

Some of you guys should really try to confirm the accuracy of what you are posting. The strike in Miami was a ULP strike with an unconditional return to work, which the company accepted. With respect to what was accomplished, we received our raises AND full compensation for back pay. Anyone who would prefer to work in an "at will" state, without the protection of a union contract is foolish, at least in my opinion. Your dues amount to 17.00 per week and the benefits are well worth it.