FedEx Freight | Who's Buying Watkins this week????

I know what it is....
But i cant tell anyone... Its a secret.
If i told you it would not be a secret any more and i would die. my limbs will fall off and i my insides will liquify as my skeleton melts.... But i have figured it out... All WML employees will benifit....no worries mate!

As we all know, this has been a rumor for months! But...3 weeks ago, our DM told us that the announcement woule be this week. My feelings are...who cares? I just want to know....will I keep my job? How will Fed Ex or whoever be to work for? I don't want the "new boys" to come in and make us all nuts with a bunch of new rules, etc. I guess all we can do is wait and see!

Pebbles is an office gal. I know the rumor has been going around for awhile, but if something wasn't happening, wouldn't the big wigs just come out and squelch the rumors? Just a thought.

watkins

The "big boys" can't say anything IF there is anything going on. I am going to do what I've done for the last several months....sit back and see what happens!

Rattlesnake said:
Managers from all over have been called to Lakeland tommorrow.
I have it on good sourses that John W was summoned to the meeting as well, this has got to be big.

no last names please

my mistake we all thought that today when we had a meeting that they would say some thing it was asked to higher up and all they said was something is going on and we would here soon they say that they don t know i honestly thought it would come out really weird we are getting a raise june 12 and every thing is like normal today we discuss the futher of what is expected of us as watkins employees but my guess that it is not fedex no way so go from there we are buying or merging or it has to be dhl cant wait to find out hope this is all just a rumor watkins is the best by far to work for

Mushrooms i tell you it is all about the mushrooms. Between them and the crabpeople we dont have a chance.
CARTMAN FOR PRESIDENT.
cause he is big boned.

Where Have All The Know It All's Gone??

Big question now is Where Have All The Know It All's Gone that just knew it was a "Done Deal"?? :bgroovy:

They must be :nutkick: themselves now since the wave has rolled over and there is no shore to crash on.:biglaugh:

When wil they ever learn that I will be the only one who ever buys this place so when I start talking you can take it to the Investment Bank!!!:cool:

Better Luck Next Time!!!

Well...as I see it...something is going on. Its be way too quiet in Lakeland. Also...terminals in the system have had enviromental inspections...unusual things like that. And as I keep saying...if there isn't anything going on then why doesn't the "family" tells us its just a rumor? I know that I get several calls a week asking me whats going on and frankly...I AM TIRED OF IT! But...whats a girl to do? So...I am waiting for some sort of an announcment like most of you!:wavey: