Estes | Who's the highest paid ltl company in the country

I'm Fixn to get started as soon as I finish this "real mans" breakfast. probly should log this as on duty in my comic book.
2012-03-08_06-45-36_562.jpg

Nice! Us po people have to eat this.
1879a4a9-e4fe-7be5.jpg

lol. I don't thanks there's any chance of salmonella poisoning with those sausage patties or are they chocolate covered donuts :biglaugh:

That's it. How many times you hear out on the road " I will never pull doubles " I laugh at that.
Even more so with my job now " I will never work the dock "
I look at it this way. I will work for money how bout that

I hear it all the time! I truly think people OTR guys are jealous of LTL drivers.

Pulling doubles isnt a big deal, and my company pays $24.825/hr for our dock work....I think Ill get over it!

I averaged 1452 in 2011. So far in 2011 I'm averaging 1670.

Means I'm working to hard.

Nice shootin' there Tex...Now, put the high ball glass down and look at your numbers again...If you can't figure it out,there's several on here that will give you a hand..

nncnwydude said:
Someone over on the Con-way board caught wind of this thread and they're over there making fun of Estes for the hours they work and the miles they run. Don't worry about them, they've been brainwashed. Bet a lot of them couldn't run like Estes linehaul drivers if they had to.

Don't know that I'm brainwashed but I work at Conway. 19 years on Linehaul. 2700 miles a week 14 hrs a day. 100,000 last year so if they wanna brainwash me it's ok with me. Btw I think I can keep up with y'all. Lol

I hear it all the time! I truly think people OTR guys are jealous of LTL drivers.

Pulling doubles isnt a big deal, and my company pays $24.825/hr for our dock work....I think Ill get over it!
The worst LTL job is still gonna be better than the best Truckload Van job!

The worst LTL job is still gonna be better than the best Truckload Van job!

Agreed. I worked for Central Transport a few years ago. Had a 600 mile lay down run. They paid a flat rate for the run that worked out to about 30.5cpm. As bad as it was there, I'd do it again before I ran OTR van.