Yellow | yrc csa score hit 75 today

I hear you. And by the same token I wish people would stop making excuses for all the complainers and whiners who remain at a job they hate instead of moving on to a better place.
People remain because they have decades of their lives invested in these companies. They helped build them. Are they afraid to start over somewhere else? Perhaps. But they sure as hell dont want to start over. One thing you yes voters kept saying is "live to fight another day" well fine, we are sticking around so we can fight another day. Because if we leave all that will remain is people like you who keep their arse in the air waiting to get another one jammed up there. In the meantime, we are keeping our eye on and exposing the incompetent bafoons running this place into the ground. And if you dont like it then you can take your condescending ass somewhere else

really wish people would stop making excuses for the epic failure of management .
It's not excuses. It's educating the masses with facts Bro. I don't understand every financial nuance of this situation, so, I welcome interpretation by those who do.
They're not hiding money.
They're not going to work for room & board.
Many of the peripheral problems are just the effects of the Financials. If you don't have money, you can't spend on equipment and technology as you like. They need to compete with the other ltl's that are not in debt this deep or at all. You can only stretch the dollar so far.
C'mon, as an R-64, 120 Roadway, #229 Brother, how 'bout some cheering instead of jeering?

People remain because they have decades of their lives invested in these companies. They helped build them. Are they afraid to start over somewhere else? Perhaps. But they sure as hell dont want to start over. One thing you yes voters kept saying is "live to fight another day" well fine, we are sticking around so we can fight another day. Because if we leave all that will remain is people like you who keep their arse in the air waiting to get another one jammed up there. In the meantime, we are keeping our eye on and exposing the incompetent bafoons running this place into the ground. And if you dont like it then you can take your condescending ass somewhere else
Well thank you for keeping an eye on us, and trying to steer us in the right direction. Where do we send the check????

Well thank you for keeping an eye on us, and trying to steer us in the right direction. Where do we send the check????
Maybe we can call it an even trade for Jimmy and tri's superior knowledge on every thing under the sun. The two of them sure know quite a bit for not working here. And speaking of Jimmy shouldnt he be shinning around to act as mod and tell you to put that post in the snarky remarks section?

And if you dont like it then you can take your condescending ass somewhere else
atm, you have posted that you're a Steward. I have worked for 9 carriers, both as a casual and on the list in the first 4 yrs. of my career. Why do 75 % of your posts end with personal attacks against another Member? I never heard a Steward anywhere make these kind of remarks.

How about condemning some of the so called Teamster "slugs" who are as responceble as senior management is.
Quit giving a pass to them. There is no excuse for doing less than your best. If that's not possible then IMO you're a bigger problem than senior management.

How about condemning some of the so called Teamster "slugs" who are as responceble as senior management is.
Quit giving a pass to them. There is no excuse for doing less than your best. If that's not possible then IMO you're a bigger problem than senior management.
I have and do condem those slugs. I posted not too long ago about some of the leakers we have soaking up the work comp during the winter. And work comp is a HUGE problem here. Not giving a fair days work? Not acceptable. Guys like wongway I despise.

atm, you have posted that you're a Steward. I have worked for 9 carriers, both as a casual and on the list in the first 4 yrs. of my career. Why do 75 % of your posts end with personal attacks against another Member? I never heard a Steward anywhere make these kind of remarks.
Jimmy and tri arent memebers. They dont work here. And it was never told to me that as a steward I am supposed to kiss anyones arse be it management or memebers. We have plenty steward shoppers at my barn. If someone is in the wrong, they dont come to me. They will go to a steward who will pat them on the back and tell them it will be all right. If you **** up I am going to let you know you did.

People remain because they have decades of their lives invested in these companies. They helped build them.

Poor excuse. If conditions change adapt to the changes.

Are they afraid to start over somewhere else? Perhaps. But they sure as hell dont want to start over.

Oh boo hoo, they don't want to start over so they stay and be miserable. Most people have done things they didn't want to do at some point in their lives. Handling those situations is called being an adult and dealing with what life throws at you.

One thing you yes voters kept saying is "live to fight another day" well fine, we are sticking around so we can fight another day. Because if we leave all that will remain is people like you who keep their arse in the air waiting to get another one jammed up there. In the meantime, we are keeping our eye on and exposing the incompetent bafoons running this place into the ground. And if you dont like it then you can take your condescending ass somewhere else

Ah yes, here we go again with the "yes" voters and all the rest of your melodramatic BS. I'm not going anywhere, deal with it..

Jimmy and tri arent memebers. They dont work here. And it was never told to me that as a steward I am supposed to kiss anyones arse be it management or memebers. We have plenty steward shoppers at my barn. If someone is in the wrong, they dont come to me. They will go to a steward who will pat them on the back and tell them it will be all right. If you :censored: up I am going to let you know you did.

What the heck is a "memeber"? I don't want to be something when I don't know what it is.

I have and do condem those slugs. I posted not too long ago about some of the leakers we have soaking up the work comp during the winter. And work comp is a HUGE problem here. Not giving a fair days work? Not acceptable. Guys like wongway I despise.
I'm sorry that it appears I was referring to you. I'm not. There is more that enough blame here for everyone to share.
To get back on topic, how many times have Teamsters departed with minor defects?(Not OOS)I've done it and, so far, I've got away with it. Especially when you wait a long time for a hook.

It's not excuses. It's educating the masses with facts Bro. I don't understand every financial nuance of this situation, so, I welcome interpretation by those who do.
They're not hiding money.
They're not going to work for room & board.
Many of the peripheral problems are just the effects of the Financials. If you don't have money, you can't spend on equipment and technology as you like. They need to compete with the other ltl's that are not in debt this deep or at all. You can only stretch the dollar so far.
C'mon, as an R-64, 120 Roadway, #229 Brother, how 'bout some cheering instead of jeering?
im cheering the latest of board members getting stock for all their fine work:6799:

Maybe we can call it an even trade for Jimmy and tri's superior knowledge on every thing under the sun. The two of them sure know quite a bit for not working here. And speaking of Jimmy shouldnt he be shinning around to act as mod and tell you to put that post in the snarky remarks section?
The 2 people you mention have nothing to do with your previous post.fact is me, and I am sure others are within 5 years of retiring , and yes I have applied with the competition that is way closer to my house than the 62 miles each way I drive now. Point is I will not, unless it absolutely comes to it, go back to less than 20 an hour , have to pay all my insurance for the first 90 days, have no 401 credit for first year, not even be guaranteed a full weeks work, let alone an 8 hour day. I have been offered a job by 2 of the biggest out there in LTL , both within 8 miles of where I live but turned them down. None of these companies will pay for your experience. So 22.58 an hour, OT after 8, and 40, good healthcare, and yes a crappy pension, still outweighs what is close to me. Actually the best deal I have found is Walmart, 2 miles from my home. They tell you right up front you will make 76,000 the first year. Just cannot see myself sleeping in a truck 5 nights a week. O.K. I am done. Now I have to go finish cutting the grass since my granddaughter left the gate open last week and the sheep all got away.....

Jimmy and tri arent memebers. They dont work here. And it was never told to me that as a steward I am supposed to kiss anyones arse be it management or memebers. We have plenty steward shoppers at my barn. If someone is in the wrong, they dont come to me. They will go to a steward who will pat them on the back and tell them it will be all right. If you :censored: up I am going to let you know you did.

You are missing my point. First, Jeff has posted many times that this is neither a Union or Non-Union Board. Neither is it an active or Retiree Board. There is a seat for everyone at this table, including Our Non-Union Employees. Everyone should be treated with respect, regardless of their Status. Especially Men/Woman that have put 30-40+ yrs. into Our Craft. Learn from them and their experience.
When postings are filled with hate speech, no one takes what is said seriously. The entire post becomes just another piece of trash.

im cheering the latest of board members getting stock for all their fine work:6799:
Cheer for Us Longblade. You know, your Band Of Brothers/Sisters.

You know, the ones who are in the trenches every day on both sides of the window. The aging work force with the avg, age of 58 yrs. Mechanics doing meatball surgery, keeping an aging fleet on the road, Dock workers loading trailers with bad doors, holes in the floor and leaky roofs, P&D Drivers overcoming poor staffing, really old tractors, weather and whining from customers and still performing and keeping them satisfied. Road Drivers completing their trips with 10 yr. old tractors, 15-20 yr. trailers, weather and sitting around waiting for equip. and hooks.

Last edited:
You are missing my point. First, Jeff has posted many times that this is neither a Union or Non-Union Board. Neither is it an active or Retiree Board. There is a seat for everyone at this table, including Our Non-Union Employees. Everyone should be treated with respect, regardless of their Status. Especially Men/Woman that have put 30-40+ yrs. into Our Craft. Learn from them and their experience.
When postings are filled with hate speech, no one takes what is said seriously. The entire post becomes just another piece of trash.
just because i say what many many feel does not mean im not cheering for you all to be back to in the industry , problem with that is those running yrc will never allow that to happen

just because i say what many many feel does not mean im not cheering for you all to be back to in the industry , problem with that is those running yrc will never allow that to happen

It's nice to see you actually say that - the part about cheering for all to be back in the industry. Sometimes your comments haven't given that impression. :1036316054:

PS - Don't let my compliment stop you from bashing me in the future. :smile new: