Yellow | yrc csa score hit 75 today

Is say they're. pretty successful, lb. Doors are still open, checks are still clearing...
tell that to the 75-80,000 who no longer have their jobs for yrc and those and believe it or not many dock guess who struggle to pay their bills with todays pay rates and the extra that have to pay for medical that insurance no longer covers

tell that to the 75-80,000 who no longer have their jobs for yrc and those and believe it or not many dock guess who struggle to pay their bills with todays pay rates and the extra that have to pay for medical that insurance no longer covers
I'm one of the more like 10-12000. There weren't 80,000 there to begin with- let alone that many gone...

How does your post square with your shut er down mentality?? Wouldn't they be worse starting over at even less?

I'm pretty certain it was more like 36-38 thousand. Granted, YRCF is smaller than either Yellow or Roadway were stand alone.
About the time Mr. Back Office Synergy(Zollars), said he would combine many duties of both companies, I remember the total for both companies at 40,000.
Correct me El if I am off.

FtSKaZB.jpg

Or an orange and blue Pumpkin.

Reactions: mud
No, not at all.
A very close second +....was the Tonka Truck post. My Brother is 6 yrs. younger and had all the Tonka Toy Equip.

They are collectors items now. I still have my Doepke construction equipment from the late 1940's (road grader, bottom dump earth mover, cement mixer) and some tractor-trailers (can't quite remember the mfr right now). Saw them on eBay one time with amazing prices.

Those are some stylin' "Daytons", on those cornfield Cadillacs.
Looks like the Maislin is "pup". The Roadway is a "flyer"!

The Maislin setup was what they let me take home over Labor Day weekend to use to move myself when I bought my house. That's the kind of job that was back then (late 1970's). I think you're right about that trailer being called a P&D "pup". I'm not sure but I think it might have been a 20 or 22 footer. I was road at Maislin so I wasn't that familiar with P&D units That of course was before the advent in the East of the road "pups" of today. The Roadway trailer here in the East was called a jitterbug, a 27 footer I think. We had a bunch of them at PIE also.