Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 92 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 247 72.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was my vote, not my old lady. She doesnt't have to put up with all this BS like we do.
If she don't like it, let her go out and work in these conditions lol

Ha, you say that here but I'll bet you don't say that directly to her! :LMAO: :biglaugh:

My old lady honestly says that the 1.4billion is not our debt.Dont worry about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

my sweet wife if 40 years MADE SURE I marked it NO and drove me straight to the Post Office to mail it....she was pissed about the "If your voting no, please don't bother to vote" ma I'll ler we got.....KK

The insult of being unskilled labor and being paid too much, because our arrogant ceo thinks he deserves more, SHOULD be plenty of no votes to knock this down.
How do you deserve more? By losing/spending/ stealing more money?
Was Welsh a part of Yellow when they ran Preston into the ground?
remember when the yellow drivers told us how wonderful it was going to be, because Jim Welch was BACK!!!!!!

could you set this poll on Holland site
YRCW Ratification Voting Poll

Yes OR No

Vote.jpg

news flash
they close the doors ad you get behind on your bills and it affects your credit score or file bk before you get a job
company's look at credit scores to see ift hey want to hire you well at least the ones that pay anything

The equal sacrifice will be the same then.

news flash
they close the doors ad you get behind on your bills and it affects your credit score or file bk before you get a job
company's look at credit scores to see ift hey want to hire you well at least the ones that pay anything

The equal sacrifice will be the same then.

Ha. These people jump from one high paying job to the next. I've watched as all of my past TMs that were let go over the past 4 years (6 of them) find new management jobs within a couple of months. The jump won't be so easy for drivers.

Vote Yes and take their money while you look for/find another job.

Vote Yes and keep YRC paying into Central States for the next 5 years which drags out their existence.

Vote Yes to support a unionized trucking industry.

Vote Yes because it's still a good job for yourself and your family.

any word on the rumor that the old fart retired guys get to vote again like last time ??? if so you know it will pass ,cause the old farts want us to keep working even if it is at $8.00 hour & no vac & buy your own fuel &tires , they would still vote yes , so hopefully they won't get to vote ???

Status
Not open for further replies.