I wish everybody would just calm the F&^% down and wait until our Locals have there damn meetings.
Nobody knows SHHIT! And that's the frekin way it is and has been for all the time I've been a member!
Cool your jets Guys!
I wish everybody would just calm the F&^% down and wait until our Locals have there damn meetings.
Nobody knows SHHIT! And that's the frekin way it is and has been for all the time I've been a member!
Cool your jets Guys!
You must not have been here very long. Kennasaw kid always posted contract before the IBT sent it out

$1 to start remaining $3 over the next 4 , guessing.75/ each year
The sad thing is those of us that were here for the full 10 years & gave up $120-150,000+ & stayed the course, not jumped ship, would’ve been nice to be brought back to where we should be but we all knew that wouldn’t happen, wishful thinking, however the inks not dry & not a done deal till completion
Yep.., you're speculating. That's cool. It makes for interesting conversation around the campfire. .lol
Keep up the good work.

35 years long enough?
And with the greatest of respect to the Kid, He can't tell you what nobody knows!
Ernie put a frekin lid on everything! Remember this ain't that POS Johnson running the show!
I completely agree about Ernie. He does have a lid on things but in years past the kid or Jeff has always posted the agreement first. I don’t listen to the speculation. Our BA was on both the supplemental and the NMFA Negotiations. I’M on our locals board and he won’t even give me a hint! Congrats on your 35 years. I can’t wait to get My sixth week back!

Has anyone thought about the fact that YRCW has replaced almost all of it’s equipment during the last five years, including trailers, tractors, tow motors, and a lot of yard buggies? That all comes off the bottom line. Taking that into account and the slap in the face(mine still stings) with huge corporate bonuses after we got shafted in our last contract, this contract has to be good for me to vote yes. We’ll see. I’m reasonable, but don’t take my mild manneredness for weakness. I DO NOT like being pushed. Oh and F@&) Mitch Lilly!

You haven't seen our terminal. 3 lifts dead, no spare trucks, not 1 with less than 1.5mil and trailers that leak top and bottom. A waste land. F yrc and ernie.

They are spending a lot of money now....

As I posted before....

gearraker posts....
Stall tatic's are never a great outcome..
We have waited well long enough..

This is a disrespect to us plain and simple..
In the while stop paying your union dues until we get restored and the respect we deserve..

Total BS imo

Stimpy posts....
I agree totally.... this whole deal for the last 10 years has been disrespectful.... terminal management was restored back to full rate and receiving raises and bonuses.

What ever happened to equal sacrifice.

And just about every other company gave their employees a share of the tax cuts that they received.

Has anyone thought about the fact that YRCW has replaced almost all of it’s equipment during the last five years, including trailers, tractors, tow motors, and a lot of yard buggies? That all comes off the bottom line. Taking that into account and the slap in the face(mine still stings) with huge corporate bonuses after we got shafted in our last contract, this contract has to be good for me to vote yes. We’ll see. I’m reasonable, but don’t take my mild manneredness for weakness. I DO NOT like being pushed. Oh and F@&) Mitch Lilly!
You need to visit the YRC red headed step child they call New Penn. no hand trucks,no pallet jacks, tractors 20 years old and towed in every day, trailers with holes in the floors rotted rims broken doors.

Your P&D guys keep pick up labels in their tractors New Penn guys keep “out of service” tickets in theirs.

I’ve been here for it all. If those are the numbers every year we’d be much better off financially than we were the previous year. My concern is that the IBT gave away too much in the way of work rule changes. I mean I don’t know if they did Or didn’t- I just don’t want to be working at an XPO type company.
You're right about that I don't want Road Drivers to work the dock but remember Hawkins went to Con Way for a few years and they hired some of their Executives when XPO took over so who knows.

$4/ hr over 5 years
$1 1st year
Vacation back
No more dot put you to bed to screw you out of bed time
Slight increase pension
No 15%
But no increase to 15% loss or bringing pay equal to abf or what we should have
My answer is no

Don’t let them BS you on that DOT put you to bed. We’re an A-B-A dispatch, don’t let them dispatch you under the pretense “go as far as you can go....” you ask them for a defined end point and get any unmakeble run witnessed by another Teamster brother/sister. At the worst, go as far as you can and then call them from the off ramp for a taxi to the nearest accommodations. SMH

Yep.., you're speculating. That's cool. It makes for interesting conversation around the campfire. .lol
Keep up the good work.
Glad you think it’s speculative, it’s not , if it makes you feel better at night believe what you want to believe
I don’t post things erroneously
I got it from a solid source that was involved
Take it/don’t take it
You have the information I got

You need to visit the YRC red headed step child they call New Penn. no hand trucks,no pallet jacks, tractors 20 years old and towed in every day, trailers with holes in the floors rotted rims broken doors.

Your P&D guys keep pick up labels in their tractors New Penn guys keep “out of service” tickets in theirs.
come on now "keepinon'

Your P&D guys keep pick up labels in their tractors New Penn guys keep “out of service” tickets in theirscome on now keepingon

come on now...these genius management people we have, just got us a whopping 20 peterbilts to add a 5th brand of truck to our rag tag fleet...more different parts to keep in stock...with this kind of genius behind us, we are on our way to being the beast of the northeast again!!!20 trucks, while road drivers are sitting waiting and getting paid to get MT'S....3 TO 5 FU^#KING HOURS!!! I HEAR MARTY AND HAROLD WERE IN TEXAS WATCHING THEM ROLL OFF THE PETERBILT LINE!!! can you believe that...the way we operate ...see 5-6 rental straight trucks in #06..rentals at other terminals...hear we need straight trucks obviously trailers, rentals trailers at almost all terminals....plus what you see hand trucks ,pallet jacks....but we got 20 peterbilts...that will run down the highway at 61 MPH ...still gotta save the planet, huh!!!

Don’t let them BS you on that DOT put you to bed. We’re an A-B-A dispatch, don’t let them dispatch you under the pretense “go as far as you can go....” you ask them for a defined end point and get any unmakeble run witnessed by another Teamster brother/sister. At the worst, go as far as you can and then call them from the off ramp for a taxi to the nearest accommodations. SMH
True
But the dot provision is to battle the company saying they’re not paying bedtime, dot hours put you out of service not company

They should have offered a daily per diem for Road Drivers since we can't deduct it on our taxes and 3 more sick days. If they can't pay full rate for pension then newer drivers should have a choice of their pension money going to 401k or IRA.

They should have offered a daily per diem for Road Drivers since we can't deduct it on our taxes and 3 more sick days. If they can't pay full rate for pension then newer drivers should have a choice of their pension money going to 401k or IRA.

We used to have a per diem in our road contract back in the 1970's. Miss the good old days.

$4 hr over 5yrs is what y'all are hoping for?!?
This is 2019,not 1989. Thats not even 4%,and that being the case, with inflation being what it is, you'll be making LESS at the end of those 5yrs.

6-8% is reasonable, and given the current driver shortage, is demanded.
Inflation rate 2018

Image: humtum18.com
The inflation rate in 2018 was 2.44%. The 2018 inflation rate is higher compared to the average inflation rate of 0.66% per year between 2018 and 2019.