XPO | Bonehead FOS, DSR, and DW

All your customers are probably having the same os&d issues with all their other LTL carriers that they use.
why are they still using XPO logistics with all the damage and claims that your customers are experiencing?… my guess is that they probably have given them a deep discount on certain lanes that they use. Who knows really why anybody would use xpo with all the wrecked and trashed up freight that they are presenting to their frustrated customers.
It’s just one of those mysteries!

Especially since everyone is saying that XPO has stopped paying claims.

Like you, I’m just collecting a paycheck. No, I personally don’t think this company (the ltl portion) will be around more then two.
No faith in the genius that controls the company? Fly has portrait with a shrine in his home to praise him . Lol ... in Jacobs he trust.

IMG_20210115_233927396.md.jpg
unloaded this breaker at the FAC and this is how the totes were loaded in the nose...No straps. Could be DSR, or Dockworker
Check out my latest post: "This is horse crap." XPO apparently has some people who would better be suited on an assembly line, which I did mindlessly for about three years.