Yellow | FedEx combines freight / national companies

I know guys who got laid off, went to work at fed ex national, only to get called back and resign hoping that they would be at a safe location. I feel sorry for them.
As for the company, I feel no sympathy for the bs they pulled. Hows that 90 for 90 for 90 thing look now.
Their frieght division supposedly lost more money in the last two years than YRC.
They made their bed, let them sleep in it.

I know guys who got laid off, went to work at fed ex national, only to get called back and resign hoping that they would be at a safe location. I feel sorry for them.
[highlight]As for the company, I feel no sympathy for the bs they pulled. Hows that 90 for 90 for 90 thing look now.
Their frieght division supposedly lost more money in the last two years than YRC. [/highlight]

Ten-four..

and who's faulty is it they don't have contract let me thing oh it them but i don't really feel that sorry some of them. lot of them love to up throw up to you how they there union free proud of it and i didn't say all of them i said some of them.

You know it does not matter who you work for. I do not wish any FedEx driver out of a job period! It was FedEx and Conway management that implemented all of the cut throat pricing. The Line haul driver, P&D driver or the dockworker had no control over any of this!!! The only thing about us here at YRC is public opinion will blame it on the Union.
Remember many Fed Ex members showed support when it happened to us. I think it only fair we behave appropriately and support their laid off also. Many of them will be the new hires of 2009 and 2010 I suspect.

Their frieght division supposedly lost more money in the last two years than YRC.
They didn't just make their own bed. Our jobs are on the line and all kinds of sacrifices have been made all over the industry...Somehow divine justice needs serving..So many people taking such a hurting in this business due to one bigshots greed. Undercut, undercut, undercut...just aso the whole freight industry takes a loss. But the 6th richest man in the world still profits. I just saw some story from some group in New Jersey who gets up to 75% discounts off of fedEX freight and small pckg if businesses join.

Last edited by a moderator:
greed like save some for the next guy? The fact of the matter is that today, these corporations
t767.gif
are only concerned with one thing - the bottom line. That is, maximizing profit, (aka-greed) regardless of the costs.

it's the American way bro​

capitalist_pig1_0_0-2.jpg

now get to work boys​

Last edited by a moderator:

That's not true......... YRC lost more in the last 12 quarters than all the major LTL carriers together...........Hard to top over 2 billion in losses!!

maybe it would have been a good time for the ibt to have been working on some serious organizing...because the disgruntled would maybe be a little more willing to listen about now...it seems they don't know who will stay open, who will close, and who will lose or retain seniority.

great point!!

Probably all of the ex Watkins drivers and dockworkers will be laidoff..........They have no rights because senority does not count at a nonunion line........Fedx will do what ever they want..........nuff said.....